🗳️🍹 SYS 2/18/21 - Bachelorette Party SYS - WooHoo🍹🎉

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Kim’s call

I play on iOS
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Kim calls
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Probably going to take it easy this event nothings really screaming at me that I’ve got to have it. Think I’ll try and use stuff I never usually use and give myself that challenge to style outside my box.
    I play on iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So basically something that we'd wear at a club or party? Ok I can try and find something
  • GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

additionally:
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I don't really like any of the prizes so I am going to go full on Vegas Showgirl. Those feather wings from last weekend and my tiaras are about to get a workout. Lets see what kind of crazy costumes I can create from my closet.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'll definitely use my feathers, tiaras, and cute cocktail dresses for this one. Hopefully I'll get good scores.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

Going to try out a few looks along theses lines...
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I could already guess what we'd use for the theme before we got the call, so I already have a general idea of what my doll will be wearing.
    Platform: Android

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @AmyMimi I love your inspo ! 😊
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ViennaKKH aww thank you ! 🥺💕 I appreciate it 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    all these consecutive SYS are really exhausting :( glad this week im not so thrilled about the prizes so i can actually take a break from it
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

Tried to have a bit of fun since I don’t care about the prizes... if anyone has any recommendations they’d be appreciated, just to jazz them uo and make them more interesting! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Updated after the call...

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @moriacasan if you dont submit any looks youll just stay in the rank you are now (if you wanna be sure keep a screenshot for support lmao you never know)

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Omg where is the hair from in the 4th look? I lovvee it!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Too lazy to style anything but some dresses I may use. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So does bronze not get a chance at the drink handheld? In the current sys the boots are 3rd prize in gold, 2nd prize in silver, and not available in bronze. 

@KalindaKing can you please show us the prize distribution for bronze? This shouldn't be something we have to ask for, it's not a difficult request. It affects how people play the game and it's not really proper spoilers if 3 levels of this dumb tier system don't know what prizes they can get. 

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but not everyone follows the forum so the easiest solution is showing spoilers for all 3 tiers. 

@GluAdmin @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing @nonexistantcustomerservice

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited February 2021
    bethw said:
    Praying the drink handheld isn’t gold only!! Levelling down for it and I’ll be mad if it’s not in bronze 💀
    @bethw Based on the current sys, if the prize distribution is the same, bronze won't have the drink. Hopefully kalinda will answer but she hasnt before so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm mad too cus one of my games is in bronze. 

Edit to add I just went back and checked the last few SYSs and the gold 3rd place prize isnt in bronze. So no drink handheld for anyone in bronze. Really annoying. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Berenice13Berenice13 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @quiyanamoutik from sys 2/11/21 lovely Lingerie 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I honestly feel terrified,please someone explain what to use specifically 🥲😪🤧🤯😵💔💔
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    bethw said:
    Praying the drink handheld isn’t gold only!! Levelling down for it and I’ll be mad if it’s not in bronze 💀
    @bethw Based on the current sys, if the prize distribution is the same, bronze won't have the drink. Hopefully kalinda will answer but she hasnt before so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm mad too cus one of my games is in bronze. 

Edit to add I just went back and checked the last few SYSs and the gold 3rd place prize isnt in bronze. So no drink handheld for anyone in bronze. Really annoying. 
    Does it hurt them to show us bronze distribution too 🥲
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    So the bachelorette party we're going to is Maya's? lol