🗳️👗SYS 2/15/21 - It's a New York Fashion Week SYS!📸👗

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Used one extra ticket because ALL my scores for the first half of the event were stuck in a 36-39 range and I knew I wouldn’t make it to the earnable hat.... After I used the extra, all my scores have been 43-50...

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I'm 3 votes short from getting the earnable hair and I kinda like it. Is it worth using an extra ticket? I wouldn't buy it, I have some saved from when we've gotten them as compensation... 
    Agre - yes
    No - save tickets
    Thanks! 😘

Edit: typo
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I need to score less than 32 to get a silver box and not level up so I’m gonna try the simplest look I can! Watch this look get 50+ points knowing my luck 😂
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Why tho? 🧐

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Maybe I'm reaching but I've noticed that my scores are incredibly high when I'm in Silver I but as soon as I hit Silver II, it suddenly goes down and I can't score higher than 37. No matter the theme. It happens every single week. Also want to mention that I almost never reach the last earnable when it's a Throwback SYS. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    I need to score less than 32 to get a silver box and not level up so I’m gonna try the simplest look I can! Watch this look get 50+ points knowing my luck 😂
    The look finished within 3 minutes and it didn’t score as terribly as it should have 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I’m extremely tired of wearing the same gowns and mix match again and again with heavy accessories and wings and stuff like that although we have amazing themes which require different clothing items and creativity. I have a lot of clothing items which haven’t been used for a long time and for every SYS item, I had to reuse some dresses repeatedly just to get high scores. Feel like it’s really tiring and repetitive. Some of the looks here are very unique and that’s what people are supposed to wear during a fashion week but they got low scores. That sucks 🙄🙄🙄

Here are my last four looks for the last 4 shows. I try to simplify these as much as possible and try not to be a model or fashionista who carries a bow to NY fashion week 😹😹😹.

These are for Marc Jacobs and Dolce & Gabbana (Spring Look) shows

The last two shows belong to Tom Ford, which I try to be elegant, sexy but simple at the same time, and Versace with their unique, distinctive patterns ❤️.

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    super shady and messed up that glu haven’t addressed the rigged voting system yet. It’s mentioned on every single thread yet it’s always ignored. In my opinion the silence is very telling and proves that the scores are bogus and made up because if it was legitimately players voting surely you’d want to shout it from the rooftops as opposed to everyone thinking you’re scamming your customers and rigging votes and adding bots to boost sales...
    My suspicion is that Glu is doing more testing on us, to see if people will buy more tickets when they can't reach the last earnable. Or if they buy more tickets when competing against others at the top of their group.
    Some weeks I score low no matter what I do. Some weeks I score high no Matter what I do. 
    This and last SYS my scores actually changed depending on what looks I submitted, like it used to be before style levels were introduced. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’m happy to see so many players get the last earnable but ugh this was such a terrible week for sys, I couldn’t even earn the last two k stars, all my looks got under 35 in votes, I really hope this bachelorette sys goes better for me 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨

I’m lucky that I managed to get the last earnable. The hat is pretty chic ☺️
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    super shady and messed up that glu haven’t addressed the rigged voting system yet. It’s mentioned on every single thread yet it’s always ignored. In my opinion the silence is very telling and proves that the scores are bogus and made up because if it was legitimately players voting surely you’d want to shout it from the rooftops as opposed to everyone thinking you’re scamming your customers and rigging votes and adding bots to boost sales...
    It’s almost like the free players don’t matter and that in order to truly enjoy this “free” game we have to spend money to get what we want
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

I mean... the audacity you know?
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    jlr224 said:
    The look finished within 3 minutes and it didn’t score as terribly as it should have 

Lol I did the same😂

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 13 looks, this theme was difficult but I’m glad I made it to the earnable hair  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Mark my words. Never spending another euro on this game. It is rigged beyond belief. Never again.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    now that this sys is over i would like to share some looks i loved in the vb. i was more biased toward the outfits that seemed to be going for fashion show attendee 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I’m so happy with this beach ball! I’ve wanted it for a long time😊

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
    Has anyone experienced being in a certain position in the final seconds of the sys and then all of a sudden you’ve gone down a place ? None of the players in my TS submitted any last minute tickets ? What the fudge ☹️
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    This SYS was kind of fun, even though I didn’t know what to wear 😂.  Came in third place, and got all the earnables.  These are my highest scoring looks.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I came 6th and got the bag
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I been ages since I got a dress from TS. It is so cute ! The boots and bag are gorg too! 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    We’re the boots worth leveling up for? I think so! They give me mega superstar vibes 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
      I was in 3rd place, but I ended up in 10th place 😬 I really hoped to stay in top 6 but in gold is super hard. But I’m happy about purse. 

iOS player 

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
     Soooo close only 10votes
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I was 2nd for awhile but finished in 3rd which I’m really happy with as I loved the boots 💕 everything is so cute !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Placed 10th in Gold and won the bag and the necklace!! I didn’t expect to win ANYTHING in Gold, especially without extra tickets. Also love the earnable hair, the hat is too cute imo
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 18th place and wasn’t able to make it to the last earnable. My scores were low and I could barely break 40! My low, high and fave looks. Picked the hair in my silver box although I would’ve loved the shoes.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Has anyone experienced being in a certain position in the final seconds of the sys and then all of a sudden you’ve gone down a place ? None of the players in my TS submitted any last minute tickets ? What the fudge ☹️
     @yomomma From what I understand, sometimes if someone submits a last-minute look then closes the game or disconnects from the internet, then connects to the game again, that’s when their scores will be visible in their total to everyone else. So it appears that they didn’t submit any more looks but their scores just haven’t been tallied for the one they already submitted. There has been a lot of discussion and debate on the forum about how this works exactly...no one knows for sure 😂 I’m sorry that happened to you; I hate it too!