🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I hope in this update the game wouldn’t freeze and crash every time I swipe my screen up or down (to see my notifications or see the control centre). this also happens when the notification pops up to tell me I only have 20% or 10% left. @KalindaKing
    This is a big one!! I went to the Apple store to see if it was a software issue with my phone, but nope, they saw the kkh game on my phone and said I wasn’t the only one who came in with phone freezing issues as a result of having the game on my phone. It’s extremely inconvenient!!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    No update spoilers yet? 🥺
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    I’m just so tired of waiting for these things like ways to earn more diamonds, fixing sys issues, kollections, etc. I don’t want to be that person who says they’re ready to quit.... but I kind of am getting ready too. I used to love this game but because of the back to back, and my frustration with diamonds (only 3 per sys is ridiculous).... yeah I’m thinking about it. I have just put a lot of money into this game and that’s what’s keeping me for a bit longer.
    iOS user! 
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Hey @kalindaking when are you going to post spoilers!!!!!!!
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    So the update is next week?? I swear February went flying😱 @KalindaKing I hope you post some spoilers soon! 🥳🥳🥳

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What will be available for diamonds this update? 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    There will be a diamond Kollection and some SYS gift boxes. The Featured Items will be available for k-stars and cash. 
    Will there be regular KStar kollections as well?
    Platform: iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts

Some of you pointed out that a few items were missing from Get This Look in Show Your Style events. The missing items from the 5-Star Weekend in 10.3 will become available in the next update! Thanks for your patience.

Wait. Does this mean the shoes I waited for so long are finally going to be available for Diamonds? If this is the case I don't need anything else in this update. I literally waited a year only to find out they are not available to purchase (while the rest of the outfit seems to be purchaseable).

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Based on popular demand, you can finally have an easier way to track your businesses like a boss! Soon you can keep track of when you can work through phone calls and tips. Make sure you say yes when your brand manager RT calls! You’ll also have the option to turn off these calls and tips in RT’s office. Can’t wait to hear about how the business tracker helps you build your empire! Hopefully this means you won’t need to make notes anymore  😉

Happy to see a QoL update! I hope this means more businesses. 😁
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    There will be a diamond Kollection and some SYS gift boxes. The Featured Items will be available for k-stars and cash. 
    Hey!Please give us some spoilers🙏🙏🙏
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I'm hoping that means Today? I'm excited!
    @KalindaKing said
    2 k-star kollections and 1 diamond kollection. I'll post the spoilers soon! 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Cherrey said:

Some of you pointed out that a few items were missing from Get This Look in Show Your Style events. The missing items from the 5-Star Weekend in 10.3 will become available in the next update! Thanks for your patience.

Wait. Does this mean the shoes I waited for so long are finally going to be available for Diamonds? If this is the case I don't need anything else in this update. I literally waited a year only to find out they are not available to purchase (while the rest of the outfit seems to be purchaseable).

Yes and the brown pants finally too!  :)
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
     KalindaKing said:

This will be on sale in Featured Items. There's a piano skirt, triangle handheld and drumsticks for music-themed SYS events! Hair is separate.
    Ahhh love this skirt 🥰
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    the only thing that got me excited for this update is the call thing... half of clothes are just a redesign of something we have in the game, and the other half is just plain ugly
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.