🗳️👗SYS 2/15/21 - It's a New York Fashion Week SYS!📸👗

Comments

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Has anyone got misplaced in a tier before? I came 15th this sys and was above the level down bar but I still got demoted. I know contact wont help, any suggestions on what I should do?

Same thing happened in the Romantic Night Out SYS, I was 16th in that but above the level down bar. When I contacted support I had to explain like 3-4 times until they got what was I was saying and the next SYS has already started. They just explained the tier system and how I should submit more looks if I wanna move up but I was talking about a mistake in a finished event. Worst customer service ever.
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

Got 4th place, honestly it could be worse lol ✨
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Sad to end in 12th place since I only liked the hair and dress, but I’m about to start my third week in a row in gold. I’m scared, send help lol
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    So must have been a glitch 😂 it showed that in a seconds I went from 6 to 11th but , finished 8th. Still sad I didn’t get the dress.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I didn’t get the bag for only 2 votes and got 20 kstars in my box 😞
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I was pleasantly surprised to have some stylish male dolls in my TS group this week! I don’t know why that’s so rare; usually the male dolls are kind of a mismatched mess in SYS. Maybe the lack of content for male dolls means that people who play male dolls do it more casually and don’t have big wardrobes? 

Anyway these three looked great throughout the event! 

I really love that first cream jacket and wish it was available for purchase...I’ve never seen it in Kimversary or Black Friday sale or a weekend box.

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited February 2021
    The calmest group I have ever had. Came 6th despite my low votes. I’m really interested in this theme ❤️. Here are my different styling for the TS items 🌹🌺

I especially love this edgy look on my doll ⚡️✨💫

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Rikk said:
    We’re the boots worth leveling up for? I think so! They give me mega superstar vibes 

I love your hair🔥🔥🔥. Where is it from?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Finished in 4th but it would have been nice to get a box. Ranking higher shouldn't mean you can't get a box. But it at least I got to the last earnable during a SYS where I wanted the last one.
    Platform: Android

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @dahliababy yes doll, me too! I placed in 14th in Gold tier right above the level down bar and was over 20 points above the doll placed in 15th who was to level down to Silver III. But when I collected my rewards for 14th place, it said I was levelling down to silver?? I mean, it literally had me over 20 points above the level down bar so surely I should stay in Gold?!
    I wrote to Customer support but haven’t had a response but to be honest, I’m really not expecting anything from them as they don’t ever understand us anyway. Last time I had an issue they were talking about a whole other game so I don’t think they have a clue and are completely useless
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Rikk thank you for the explanation. That’s so cruel though. I thought I had those boots in the bag ! Damn you gold level ! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I’m in love with the earnables so much 
    4th/silver III
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ended up 5th and I'm super happy I got the choker and the purse. I didn't get the boots and I'm not mad about it since I think they look very bulky like a lot of shoes lately.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-14. Submitted an extra ticket I got from the diamond boxes to get to the hair. Loved trying some new combos 🖤

Finished 11th ⭐

Prizes 💙💫

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Came 17th in Gold 🙄 my scores have been terrible all week, didn’t get the last earnable. Hoping this weekend will be better ☺️
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

Even with this palette i got shoes 🤣 there is no help for me 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    7th in gold!

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I came in 9th on my side game in gold. I had really awesome scores on this one. The boots and purse are both super cute. I like the necklace, just haven't tried it with many outfits.
    My main game sucked, I came in 13th and chose a hairstyle in my silver box. It's one that swoops to the side and is short, I rarely use it on my other game. Now it's time for a nap 😂 until sys again today.🙄

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    For my last look I got a lil quirky, Cruella style. But what’s up with the top of the hat now? I swear it didn’t always look like that🤔🧐

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in 11th place, had to submit an extra ticket I had saved so I could get the earnable hair but I loved seeing this in my TS... 

I'm happy more players got the bag and chocker 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    For my last look I got a lil quirky, Cruella style. But what’s up with the top of the hat now? I swear it didn’t always look like that🤔🧐

Have you seen the new Cruella trailer? I loved it major Joker vibes 🔥
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @Boocketa Yep I saw it yesterday! Of course the trailer was met with mixed reactions but I’m excited ngl! It seems like Emma Stone may have really delivered!🔥 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 11th :) I got this pretty pink gown, this was a pretty good box! Love that drink handheld though
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @BellaKKH I hope we can get help/solution but honestly, like you also said, support is never helpful and I could not get a decent response with the exact issue last week : ( I will also let you know if there’s an improvement though 🖤
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    I had the same issue. Just message them again and tell them places 1-16 stay in gold. I had to literally speak to them like a 5 year old and they set it up that I'll be back in gold next sys, no matter what I place during this one. They told me the same issue, so just break it down and hopefully you will get someone better.
    Thank you! Will cross my fingers for someone that will actually help! Was really hoping that they would fix it though, currently in first and just upset I don’t have a chance at the dress (as I’m sure everyone else not in gold tier is) 
    This happened to me last SYS and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do... like who do I even talk to to get this fixed???
    You can try going to in-game support but unfortunately they kept telling me all these different reasons why I was wrong and didn’t accept that there had been a glitch or provide any compensation. Looks like it might just be bad luck and there’s nothing you can do. Were you the person right above the cut-off line? I might try to make sure I’m a couple spots ahead of it for future SYS! @LaLaLola @dahliababy @BellaKKH - feeling the frustration with all of you dolls 💕
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Would have got the skirt if I stuck with my first pick🥲

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    In my mind this is a sad old west look

Also idk I don’t really like this hair to much but maybe it will grow on me 
    I love it on your doll 😍@ashleyy
    @AmandaMKkh aw tysm 💖💖
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I'm so confused rn. I was 25 points away from the earnable hair and so I submitted an extra ticket and fell asleep about an hour before the SYS ended. I woke up this morning and got all the SYS rewards for 1st (or 2nd) place, but I didn't get the hair?? 

There's no way I scored less than 25 on my extra look but I guess I won't be able to prove it so do you think it's worth bringing up to Support?

Here's a screenshot of my game before I submitted the extra look:

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I submitted and extra ticket last minute, got the earnable hair, but finished 4th in silver II and got only the choker and purse.. no boots 😭 it is what it is 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014