🗳️🍹 SYS 2/18/21 - Bachelorette Party SYS - WooHoo🍹🎉

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Wow
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @soundspretty I think I voted for your red look!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    let me pick my jaw up from the floor real quick// 

+++++++++++++++
    @iqrahussain06 aim for something flashier. Your look isn't bad at all, I was going to submit outfits like yours till we got Kim's call so go for brighter colors, glitter, hopefully the game shows some mercy and votes will pick up. Scroll through closet for sparkly/colorful stuff available for cash. Kstars too but save em for tomorrow during vip event ofc. That 12 is bs, I'm tempted to recreate it and see what I get.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @thesweetone Oh thanks a lot, the first look you posted is my doll and it scored well for a first look 🥰
    Glad to be in the same group as you again ✨

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

@JaelynJax we're in the same group ✨
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My worst look ever 😔

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I know it could be worse but still 😩

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
      🥺 what’s going on ?! 😭

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Spleen said:
    @thesweetone Oh thanks a lot, the first look you posted is my doll and it scored well for a first look 🥰
    Glad to be in the same group as you again ✨

Yay!! I'm glad it scored well for you. It's a beautiful look 🥰
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I want to know if within the last two weeks somethings changed in the VB that has made so many of us suddenly get insanely low scores? I normally get 45+ but as of the recent SYS I’ve been scoring under 35 and I don’t understand it 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I submitted my 2 tickets before 1 hour and half and when I came back to check my votes it shows that I didn't submit any ticket and I lost my 2 tickets !! I closed the app many times and restarted my phone !! It shows that I'm already in a TS group !! Is there anyone facing the same problem ?! 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Sitting at 11th in gold. Started a minute after SYS got going. I never seem to get a chill group when I do that!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @stellarsphere i went from 2nd place in the paris street style & top 5 in the date night to literally almost last place in the past few sys
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Im the bride obviously 😂

iOS player 

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I’m still waiting for the score on my second look, submitted over 2 hours ago, meanwhile the doll in first place in my group already has 375 points 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I’m sad to say that for me SYS has become the worst feature in the game! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2021

iOS player 

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    First 2 ✨

• HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @SDC93 -- I voted for your look! We're in the same group again! 😊I was also in your last SYS group
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I might be missing something since I stopped playing regularly once SYS changed. With the new SYS and @KalindaKing spoilers, shouldn't it be that the fishbowl is a prize for bronze level players? Since we never get a look at bronze prizes I've just been assuming I can subtract the right most prize from silver (with the first three from left items being assigned to bronze). But in my current game I'm in bronze 3 and the prizes are the hat/veil, shoes, hair.
    Can someone help me understand?

I'm super bummed that I can't get the fishbowl since I purposely stopped submitting looks during the weekday SYS once I saw the spoilers and planned on buying tickets to get to first place. I know this is just my sob story but it's the first time in months I've been excited about an SYS event and now I feel so stupid.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I’m just gonna leave this here.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The amount of people between 70-80 votes in my ts group is kinda alarming tbh 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2021
    VVV said:
    I'm super bummed that I can't get the fishbowl since I purposely stopped submitting looks during the weekday SYS once I saw the spoilers and planned on buying tickets to get to first place. I know this is just my sob story but it's the first time in months I've been excited about an SYS event and now I feel so stupid.
    Sameeee. At least I like the hat and I'm gonna try to get it, but I'm pretty bummed about the fishbowl. I wish @kalinda would show the prize distribution for bronze, I wouldn't have stopped submitting tickets. Lil rant ahead: the tier system is sooooooo fing annoying, it's not fun to have to strategically blow SYSes in order to level down for prizes I would prefer. I've missed so many earnables because of this.  
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Romaki wow you look deserved waaaay better. Crazy rigged voting booth.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Another 29....
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    daniekkh said:

@JaelynJax we're in the same group ✨
    I could not get out this quote box but good luck doll. Happy Styling!!!
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Well I thought the second look would have done better...
    But who am I to judge 
  • Melindastarfly77Melindastarfly77 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Am I the only person to understand Kim's demo??? I'm voting for those who look like they're at a Vegas Bachelorett party but many popular votes are going to ones dressed in ball gowns and other elegant styles. Shouldn't we be voting as though our avatar is ready for a crazy, fun weekend bender with her girls (or boys). What are your opinions? 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Am I the only person to understand Kim's demo??? I'm voting for those who look like they're at a Vegas Bachelorett party but many popular votes are going to ones dressed in ball gowns and other elegant styles. Shouldn't we be voting as though our avatar is ready for a crazy, fun weekend bender with her girls (or boys). What are your opinions? 
    I think the same, but I tried a look and get 29 votes and tried a elegant and get 29 again