🗳️🍹 SYS 2/18/21 - Bachelorette Party SYS - WooHoo🍹🎉

Comments

• Melindastarfly77Melindastarfly77 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm baffled. Some themes I do great guessing most popular vote; Greek Goddess, fashion Forward. Then the likes of this theme I mostly vote wrong, the vote goes to a ball gown!!! 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I’m really glad the ts items have been really bad for awhile. No stress, nothing to fight for. Sometimes like the second earnable, sometimes I don’t even bother. A lot less anxiety. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited February 2021
    VVV said:
    I might be missing something since I stopped playing regularly once SYS changed. With the new SYS and @KalindaKing spoilers, shouldn't it be that the fishbowl is a prize for bronze level players? Since we never get a look at bronze prizes I've just been assuming I can subtract the right most prize from silver (with the first three from left items being assigned to bronze). But in my current game I'm in bronze 3 and the prizes are the hat/veil, shoes, hair.
    Can someone help me understand?

I'm super bummed that I can't get the fishbowl since I purposely stopped submitting looks during the weekday SYS once I saw the spoilers and planned on buying tickets to get to first place. I know this is just my sob story but it's the first time in months I've been excited about an SYS event and now I feel so stupid.
    @VVV the recent SYSs it's been the 3rd prize in gold that bronze doesn't get. The just finished weekday sys, the boots were 3rd prize in gold, 2nd in silver, not in bronze. With the Greek Goddess SYS the dress was 3rd prize in gold, 2nd in silver, not in bronze. That's the current pattern. 

I guess this is Glus idea of being more generous with  prizes since before bronze wasn't getting the hair or dress (too bad this sys hair is pretty ugly). Glu knows handhelds are more coveted so they seem to be keeping them out of bronze to stop people leveling down. Which is super annoying since the only time I've been able to win without paying is in bronze or silver I.

And @KalindaKing never posts spoilers for bronze so people don't even realise what they'll be missing if they're in bronze. The least they could do is show actual full spoilers for every tier. I've asked a number of times but Glu / Kalinda never respond 🤷‍♀️
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Please I just want that white dress and at this rate I won’t even be able to pass the champagne dye, what is happening with this game 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Am I the only person to understand Kim's demo??? I'm voting for those who look like they're at a Vegas Bachelorett party but many popular votes are going to ones dressed in ball gowns and other elegant styles. Shouldn't we be voting as though our avatar is ready for a crazy, fun weekend bender with her girls (or boys). What are your opinions? 

Completely agree with you and I try to vote for that too, although I mostly see dressy mini dresses and not as much neon and feathers. Tbh, I don't 100% follow the theme myself, just doing cute party looks
  • Melindastarfly77Melindastarfly77 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Me too. Not that I have any feathers or even know how to get any lol. I just choose an outfit that I would personally wear myself and vote on the outfits I deem best fits the theme. I look at the outfit 1st, then the accessories, then the hair. I hardly look at the face when I'm voting. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hyejin said:
    @SDC93 -- I voted for your look! We're in the same group again! 😊I was also in your last SYS group
    Oh cool, it’s so fun being in a group with forum members!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Does anyone else have an excessive amount of tb in their group in gold? I have 13 on my side game and 7 on my main game. I just hope I can get the drink handheld at the end of this. I can understand having a lot of tb if the main prizes are outstanding, but other than the drink everything is plain, especially the outfit.

Maybe it's just me complaining, but I'm exhausted from everyday sys and going up against so many that are buying their spots instead of getting spots based on actual looks.😩😔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Am I the only person to understand Kim's demo??? I'm voting for those who look like they're at a Vegas Bachelorett party but many popular votes are going to ones dressed in ball gowns and other elegant styles. Shouldn't we be voting as though our avatar is ready for a crazy, fun weekend bender with her girls (or boys). What are your opinions? 
    What demo did Kim do? Did I miss something?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I hate the back and forth with good and bad scores. These are from my side game, I had great scores during NYFW and now these. Hopefully my scores will go higher so I can stay in gold and get the handheld, but with 13 tb that seems impossible.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    It's not giving me an option to unlock anything. I was going to unlock a cocktail dress and it just says it was used in a previous look. Any suggestions?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    can someone with better screenshot resolution show me how the fishbowl drink look like up close? :'( i'm on iphone 8 and can't see sh*t

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @e_corvo I have iPhone 11 and I can’t see sh*t too 😂 It must be the quality of the item 😅

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 1-4
    Not the best but good enough! Hope you like them ❤️
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    YoMomma said:
     Looking forward to using outfits I don’t usually use as I don’t care for any of the prizes 😉

Hi! Where is the hair in the second look from? I've never seen it before and it's beautifuuuul!!! :-D
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @e_corvo @ViennaKKH better? 

• Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Spleen said:
    @thesweetone Oh thanks a lot, the first look you posted is my doll and it scored well for a first look 🥰
    Glad to be in the same group as you again ✨

Where are from this shoes??
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Nanna_ said:
    YoMomma said:
     Looking forward to using outfits I don’t usually use as I don’t care for any of the prizes 😉

Hi! Where is the hair in the second look from? I've never seen it before and it's beautifuuuul!!! :-D
    It’s from an old weekend event. It’s available for diamonds in the VB 💜
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @Scarlett_9297 It's from this couture kollection (picture isn't mine)

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Since I’m not really bothered about the prizes I’m trying to use items I don’t usually use.

I play on iOS
  • rosesarerosierosesarerosie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    My first 4 looks! I think not bad
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    My worst score ever
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    the first person in my group is dressed as a bride
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @Scarlett_9297 thank you so much! <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Looks 1-4. I’m currently in 4th in gold, but I just want the fishbowl drink.