🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 2/19/21 - Shopping Extravaganza This Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Ahh 🥴 my luck 
  • daphne_daphne_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited February 2021

First two boxes:(( this cant be serious

Update: i have opened five boxes now got 2x black dyes, 1 blue dye, some regular pants in every gb, and the gloves:((

Tips to earn kstars quickly anyone?
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    letus said:
    I don’t know if anyone has already pointed this out but the last item It’s not 600 stars anymore! 

I think it was always 500 for the last VIP item
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    You all look so bomb with the gb hair 😍🔥
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Bought a chicken leg... got the hair!!! Very happy this week 😌
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Wasted all my K-Stars on GB and now I cri. 

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this, but for people who have the ombré lips (or whatever they are called), do you think they are worth 40 diamonds.  Right now I have about 100 diamonds and I keep seeing them in the VB and I really like the way they look, but the lips are so expensive for no reason.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Madison101 if you love them more than all the other lips in the closet, then get them! They’re overpriced, however I think that they’re one of the most beautiful lips in the game imo 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

Got the hair in my free box! Im soooo happy with my pic, i wanted the dress but i dont think im gonna push my luck 😜
    Anyway, i bought the contour that i wanted for AGES and now im not sure what to do, i have 413 kstars left and i was planning on buying the face highlight  but i could buy it in the next vip and instead buy this eye makeup and the nose highlight, what do you guys think?
    Agree- buy the highlight
    Awesome- buy the eyes and the nose highlight 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Completed the Pretty in Pearl kollection (I think am hopeless with names lol) as wanted the whip and boots. Free box sucked as always. Time to earn back some stars.

I play on iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Amy136602 I think your chase wasnt perfect because I might have stolen a little bit of your luck this week

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @Rikk Thanks, I think I’ll wait until next VIP when I buy the rest of the face things for my doll.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I got 3 of the items I don't mind getting from the Valentine's boxes but I wish I had picked different tiles from the first palette since I could have gotten the better hairstyle from the 2 options and the drink. I also got the bouquet after the wedding theme is already done so I'm going to have to find other excuses to use it.
    Platform: Android

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

How long until until prt 6 of the maya event expires ? 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    So I got black dye (ugh) and the choker but I really want the dress...

however I also want to try getting the outfit in this one but I have a fear I’ll get energy/dye like I always do

I literally only have 50 k stars so I don’t know which to do cause I have bad luck almost always 

Awesome - Open another VIP event box
    Like - Open another box in the Kollection
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I took the opportunity to have a plastic surgery and I won some prizes
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited February 2021
    daphne_ said:

First two boxes:(( this cant be serious

Update: i have opened five boxes now got 2x black dyes, 1 blue dye, some regular pants in every gb, and the gloves:((

Tips to earn kstars quickly anyone?
    @daphne_ Doing 3 hrs reality shows gives you a star during this event or some tapjoy surveys gives lots of stars!
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I wanted the dress so badly 🙏🏻thank God I got it 🥰

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @YoMomma I got a reward for finishing "before the weekend" so while I don't think it expires, I do think you needt to finish today to get the rewards.  
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @YoMomma I got a reward for finishing "before the weekend" so while I don't think it expires, I do think you needt to finish today to get the rewards.  
    Thank you. Hoping I can save it for the weekday  boxes 💜
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I love this look 💕😍🥰💝

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    My free box was energy, but at least it helped with the 8 hour photoshoot I was doing! Yesterday I spun the Curtain Call kollection and got energy, and today I decided to try again because I really wanted the bundle with the aura, but got the microphone instead, which was my second favourite! It also meant I've got the earnable boots now, so I'm happy! 😊

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

My freebie 🤍

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Got the hair in my free box! I’m actually really loving everything this weekend!! I’ve been chasing GB more often and completing events more often  to compensate for the TS prizes I can never get and it’s been fun!! 

Edit: spelling 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Is it just me or are the hairstyles we have been getting lately all look similar? Don’t get me wrong, I actually love these hairstyles. They are much better than some previous earnable hairstyles we have had. They are just very similar. 
    @GucciFlipFlops I’d go for the “a perfect date” as you can only get an item or kstars

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Is it just me or are the hairstyles we have been getting lately all look similar? Don’t get me wrong, I actually love these hairstyles. They are much better than some previous earnable hairstyles we have had. They are just very similar. 
    I think that the texture and the fact that most of them fall to one side, makes them look so similar