🎆✨v11.8 Update - Here Comes Feb

1232425262729Next

Comments

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    So EA is worse than Glu? 🤔😨😱
    Last I checked EA is the most hated company in the world...maybe things have changed 🙄
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Looool remember when we thought those NPC dolls advertising the diamond collection clothes were bad, this is a new level of trying to extract money from us
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    unsure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if this hair was available for the black friday sale? i can’t recall seeing it. so if i’m able to get it for stars during the kimiversary sale then i’ll just save my diamonds. 

I got it in the kloset a couple years ago (I can't remember if it was kimiversary or black Friday tho). 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    is the dress maya offered to us worth it?

agree: yes
    lol: no
    You just get extra fans. I already owned the dress from playing a million years ago the first time around lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want all of these items and so much more but I really hope that they give us quests that gives us 12 or more diamonds EVERY update. Not only once in a while. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    So EA is worse than Glu? 🤔😨😱
    Last I checked EA is the most hated company in the world...maybe things have changed 🙄

EA was actually one of the worst game companies back in the day, but I have to say they improved SO much in the last couple of years. I only play one EA game (the simulation one), but they listen very carefully to what the community has to say nowadays. Many things have been improved and they were able to regain a lot of trust by their players. I know that mobile games work differently than PC games, but a healthy connection to the community is always the way to go in my opinion.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts

What were the dating show and wine tasting events? I don't think I got them?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @jwawawa the dating show was helping maria's sister find a date, and the wine tasting was helping one of the sisters finding a vase
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.