Unlock

AnnabelleRose24AnnabelleRose24 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
What is this and how/when can it be unlocked? I’ve passed the $12,000 hearts with dates with my spouse and had a baby boy. 
I'm just someone who believes that she is extra-ordinary, is trying to figure out her life while living with many mental illnesses! #staystrong

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If your SO is Alisted and hIgh ranking  they give you access to the Calabasas gatehouse dwelling. If they are not there, you should find the efficiency apartment by LAX open instead.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AnnabelleRose24AnnabelleRose24 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    “SO”? A-listed and high ranking? You mean my character? My character is at A+. 
    I'm just someone who believes that she is extra-ordinary, is trying to figure out her life while living with many mental illnesses! #staystrong
    edited February 2021
    No your SO -  significant other. If they are high ranking, their home is odd yours I n. Alabaster. That or the efficiency apartment belong to our partner.  one or the other.  it will unlock and you can go in.   You can't buy it.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My SO is a C at #37: how do I have him go higher on ranking? 
    edited February 2021
    This is my SO: Cameron
    Unless your partner is played by a real person, in which case as their doll in their game progresses, your connection will increase their rank accordingly.

If you are like me, and got a good looking NPC - (Not player controlled) you can dress them in diamonds if they were available, and there is nothing to do to increase their rank.  

Real player dolls all say friend.  Computer dolls, or npc each have a profession.  Your Cameron is a C List Lawyer.  Her place is probably the one by the airport. 
    But whichever partner home, there is nothing to do there.  You aren't missing anything.  The apartment is as fun as the other one. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary