🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hey dolls! With the upcoming changes and spoilers for the update, I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited for the game. Even though it still needs a lot of changes (don't get me started on the sys), but for the first in a long time, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer in the future... I'm not gonna be online often here, since I'm mostly on the discord and I have my hands full with my senior year, but still, hoping to see goods news here more often. I also really hope a diamond business gets introduced in one of the upcoming updates... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    So uhh, I keep being rewarded half of the stars I earned in surveys, unless it’s 1 star. It’s happened with 2 11 star surveys and a couple others too. So frustrating 😭
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    Sighhhhh, here some similar looks to the new update. This game just isn’t fun anymore and the constant sys are just draining. There’s no more creativity. Ever heard of quality over quantity Glu?!

Ughhhhh @rikkksss why do they keep doing this?!
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    honestly i’m pretty excited!! i’m most hyped for the businesses....my notes app gets to retire lol. 

and a lot of the fashion is fun/cute! i know only some of it i’ll end up being able to get, but hoping for the best!!! can’t wait!
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    bethw said:
    So uhh, I keep being rewarded half of the stars I earned in surveys, unless it’s 1 star. It’s happened with 2 11 star surveys and a couple others too. So frustrating 😭
    @bethw same thing has been happening to me. There was a thread on here that said you had to contact Tapjoy either by their website, app, or their Twitter (https://twitter.com/tapjoycs). I sent them a DM on Twitter yesterday so hopefully I hear back soon. 
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Kollection spoilers also right @kokokokonut? Along with sys spoilers too? Normally you post kollection spoilers too!!!!
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    maggiey said:
    bethw said:
    @bethw same thing has been happening to me. There was a thread on here that said you had to contact Tapjoy either by their website, app, or their Twitter (https://twitter.com/tapjoycs). I sent them a DM on Twitter yesterday so hopefully I hear back soon. 
    Thank you!! I’ll contact them too and see what happens 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited February 2021

This looks similar to Anna Dello Russo’s outfit
    Maybe we are getting a storyline with her? I haven't seen her in the game... like ever. Maybe a matching dress like we got to match Simon. Maybe they'll put it as a weekend reward like the Heather Dolls dress.
    @ kokokokonut when are you going to post kollection and sys spoilers?!!!!!!
    Oops @kokokokonut when are you going to post kollection and sys spoilers?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited February 2021
    keke2588 said:
    Kollection spoilers also right @kokokokonut? Along with sys spoilers too? Normally you post 
    I had the spoilers for Mondays SYS and posted them. Kalinda will be back Monday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Based on popular demand, you can finally have an easier way to track your businesses like a boss! Soon you can keep track of when you can work through phone calls and tips. Make sure you say yes when your brand manager RT calls! You’ll also have the option to turn off these calls and tips in RT’s office. Can’t wait to hear about how the business tracker helps you build your empire! Hopefully this means you won’t need to make notes anymore  😉
    Omg finally! Bc i have in my notes app when I need to work at what place but I always forget!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I am super excited about the business update! That will help so much to remind me when to do my businesses.. i had kind of given up on trying to keep track.  I really really really hope that this means more attention is going to be given to the businesses.. ie: adding a diamond earning business (or more) and maybe switching up some of the questions for the Toronto business and hair salon. Thank you, glu.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @kkhsimone there are a few storylines with her. Do you have her as a vip contact? You might not have gotten to them yet. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Why do the legs look like Barbie doll legs where it meets the torso?

I think it's a nude bodysuit
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @kkhsimone there are a few storylines with her. Do you have her as a vip contact? You might not have gotten to them yet. 
    Yes I do, and i know there was a storyline with her it was just sooo long ago. Maybe they'll use her this month.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Guys I just got a KKH ad while watching Gordon Ramsay... and it was something
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Guys I just got a KKH ad while watching Gordon Ramsay... and it was something
    mobile game ads are always so unrelated to the actual game it’s insane aha 😭 i blame episode and that mansion game for it lol
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Can anyone tell me when you get the makeup palette quest I haven’t gotten it and I’m lvl 32
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Omg Raul gave me the doll! 😮
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Can anyone tell me when you get the makeup palette quest I haven’t gotten it and I’m lvl 32
    @jaderosekkh have you met RT yet that works at CTM with Simon and Maria?
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Omg Raul gave me the doll! 😮
    Wait how? I never got that quest so I'm kinda confused. I thought that it was either Kim or Maria that gave you the doll
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    ashleydianem said: yes I have but I haven’t gotten his call for it
    @jaderosekkh have you met RT yet that works at CTM with Simon and Maria?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.