Comments

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited February 2021
    wrong thread 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    plastic surgery VIP Event ❤️
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    are there any threads focused on getting friends for the game? I searched and found nothing like it and I need friends
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ok the zoom on the fashion goals is kinda a game changer, I love the new layout!! It’ll be especially helpful when we get like, eye makeup or something else that’s kinda small like a handheld or shoes 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Opened 3 boxes and all of my picks are such crap 🙁
    I could've got these things in the TB boxes, but I can't be bothered getting 600 points for outdated items.

Got the dress in my GB, but I don't really like it, maybe I'll warm up to it

• djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Ok the zoom on the fashion goals is kinda a game changer, I love the new layout!! It’ll be especially helpful when we get like, eye makeup or something else that’s kinda small like a handheld or shoes 

My fashion goal doesn't look like that in the Canadian version of the game, that's weird
    edited February 2021
    @mikaylachimo mine still looks like this 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @djladyjessi I think kalinda posted that some people will see the new layout and some won’t! My second game has the old layout too so I don’t think it’s determined by country or anything, it’s random 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo oh ok! Thanks! 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I love this hair 😍

Also like the GB items 🥰!

• kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Only really wanted the boots this time around so I took a spin on one of the kollections and got more shoes 😍

And here’s my GB palette. I’m very happy with the choker 🥰

🌸✨🌼
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Cringe asf using a black doll to "model" stuff yall cant stop for black history month....
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was supposed to spend my kstars opening Valentine Day's boxes and guess how many I actually opened? That's right! None! Lol

I got this kollection back and I had only taken one spin but I went a little crazy and finished it. Now I have 0 kstars but I'm so happy I finally got this bundle (which was last btw)

Anyway, this is the second kollection I ever finish. The first was the only one that had a spin for kash 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @pristineperson @Tessakkh lol thank you! I don’t know why but I always thought it was 600 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Haul - gb was 5 blue dye, 1 Kollection gave me 50 energy, and here is the rest:

All in spent about 540 k stars. Not bad for 12 items. The curly hair was easily worth 100 k stars to me. The coochie dress is the only useless item to me. Maybe I’ll use it for the Love Myself Sys theme though haha

Lol I also got this dress and was like ???? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

I like to retract my statement saying the GB hair was meh and look like bedhead because it is really stunning on. Chased all the GB everything and opened like 16 Valentine boxes so far chasing the hearts aura.  Somebody plz stop me from spending. 😆 
    Omg same! All I want is the hearts! I almost opened them one time, but failed. Hope you are having better luck than me!! 💕💕
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    decided to finish the vip event by opening some valentine’s boxes. I’m very happy with everything I got, especially this outfit, I think it’s unique and beautiful 💕✨

iOS player
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    tortor said:

Completed VIP by opening up some Valentine’s Boxes!! Here’s how I styled all my new items 😍😍
    Is that your in doll game you styled or is your profile pic your doll....
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I really really really wanted the curly hair from the Valnetine boxes but I got this dress instead and  I’m not mad because it was in my wishlist. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Made my niece pick the second box and we got the complete outfit. 🥰

I kinda like the hair too, but I barely change hairstyles tbh and I want to open one more Vday box if I can. 😊

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Just wanted to share this pic of my doll and my sister's doll after the VIP  
    She's gorgeous 😍

I'm obsessed with this new hair and this kitty look 🥰
    ( This will be my profile pic for a while lol ) 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    My kollections are absolutely awful, they just reset and I was going to spend some stars on them. I’m getting the same ones in a row most weeks and they’re all the old, basic ones. Feel like I’m gonna wait for the same few kollections forever 😭
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this, but for people who have the ombré lips (or whatever they are called), do you think they are worth 40 diamonds.  Right now I have about 100 diamonds and I keep seeing them in the VB and I really like the way they look, but the lips are so expensive for no reason.
    Absolutely! It is a lot but all lipstick shades look much better on those lips! X
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I spent my kstars on the Dressed to slay collection, I was obsessed with the bundle since I saw it 😍

I know the hairstyle is similar to the ones we got recently, but I had to have it. I have long straight brown hair irl, so that's my jam 🙆‍♀️

Also I opened 3 valentines boxes, I was hoping for a dress but I'm out of luck 🙈

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I reaaaally wanted that hair and I hope it eventually makes it way into the TB boxes but I’m happy I at least got the dress! Though it’s still frustrating how terrible the rest of the palette is (besides the k stars)... I may try again tomorrow to get the hair
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Bought my doll the contour finally!! I actually think the earnable outfit is really cute on now that I have it, and I got the dress in my free GB. So excited to finally have the contour though, I’ve wanted it for AGES 😩😩
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    i want to cry i spent all my kstars only to get the gb hair and won absolutely nothing but dyes and energy 😭
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I picked a bunch of cheap, outdated crap. But I’m calling it a win because I got the heart aura, maid dress, and flower crown hair!