🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

Oh god the pink dress is stunning, I’m so sad I didn’t get it last year 
    iOS player.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want some drama this update. Like with our spouses and Cassio and Raul. Idk I like drama lol. Something like what happened when we reunited our vows. Little drama with our spouses, Cassio & Raul would be interesting. Also I really like the Chad & Crystal storyline. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Also to be able to get the old gifts from the past years. Like the Christmas gifts or Halloween gifts or valentines gifts that were missed. For example the heart ballon, I really want that but I can’t get it bc it was a gift from kalinda and I wasn’t playing the game before then. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Also!! I really want new skin tones! Like makeup skin tones for Halloween. Like grey and green zombie like skin tones. And scary looks!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    hey i have a question, so i have an android and i wasn't getting any calls or events so i check the app and an update was avaliable but literally anything changed? and i get all the updates everytime so that was weird :/ and i'm not getting any calls now either. Can you please help me or tell me if the update was that?
    edited February 2021
    AriDoll said:
    Can we please earn at least 5 diamonds in sys? Even 6, or 8? I don’t think that’s too much to ask. I’d be more engaged in the game if I got more diamonds to use with the increase of diamond items in the game. Pretty sure other dolls would be too.
    I believe we receive 6 every week.. but I agree too. It’s not enough especially when the expensive items that they’re putting in our klosets with diamonds. I think they should give us a gig EVERY update that gives us 12 diamonds instead of only once in a while. Also they could change the watching videos for CASH to watching videos for DIAMONDS at least let us watch 5 videos a day for diamonds. But 🤷🏻‍♀️ If people keep on spending the money on the game, glu won’t make any changes for those that don’t. Bc I’m tired of them putting diamonds items and not even giving us gigs to get diamonds. Bc I think the last time we had a gig that gave us 12 diamonds was probably 2-4 updates ago. 🙄 also they need to make receiving diamonds while voting more often or lower the value of the items. Bc 25-30 diamonds for a aura or a dress is way too much. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    HEY Everyone! Does anyone have the photos of throwback items that they give for every Black Friday? I know it’s in June but I want to start saving up now especially Bc I only have 100 kstars right now.. if I start saving up now.. I’ll have around 2000 by June. So can any comment below the photos of items that they give every year please? Thank you! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut I signed up my email but never got the dress or bag can one of you help me please
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2021
    There is usually a 50% off Sale during the Kimiversary in June!  I’m making Sunday dinner or I’d look for links, but you can check for Kimiversaries sary threads. Kimiversaries are fun, and it’s like our own little Holiday.  Don’t get me wrong, there are always some complaints and unhappiness, but who doesn’t love a good sale?   Wish me luck.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    HEY Everyone! Does anyone have the photos of throwback items that they give for every Black Friday? I know it’s in June but I want to start saving up now especially Bc I only have 100 kstars right now.. if I start saving up now.. I’ll have around 2000 by June. So can any comment below the photos of items that they give every year please? Thank you! 💜
    Hey!I found these on forum.
    periimia said:
    Hey!I found these on forum.
    AH TYSM! 😭💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut I signed up my email but never got the dress or bag can one of you help me please
    Jade are you talking about the newsletter signup? And gift clothing?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    kokokokonut said: the newsletter
    Jade are you talking about the newsletter signup? And gift clothing?

• keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I’m dying for these shoes. Can anyone help? @kalindaking or @kokokokonut? Anyone?
    I know it’s early everyone!!!! Sorry!!!!
    Where are you @kalindaking we want spoilers for the newsletter!!!!
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh where are your eyes from?😍
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @mirthe they’re from a past weekend event, they were available in the kloset during the bf sale 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you! I hope they will be available during kimiversary 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
    I thought those were the eyes from Halloween 2019
    I thought those were the eyes from Halloween 2019 weekend event 
    I could be wrong though spot of the eyes look alike 
    I mean a lot of the eyes look alike 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.