🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe @uglyjackie I don't really see anything worth a "lol" I literally just stated my opinion.. Would've rather you explain your POV just like @KkhElena did because I take the lol reaction as being funny
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    @SunflowerBabe @uglyjackie I don't really see anything worth a "lol" I literally just stated my opinion.. Would've rather you explain your POV just like @KkhElena did because I take the lol reaction as being funny
    they LOL’d at your post because it’s deemed as a joke. it’s funny how silly that POV is 😩 never met another black person that felt that way. was it ancestry.com that said you are .04% black pls-
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited February 2021
    But in all seriousness, we don't need this discussion whatsoever. We don't have this discussion when a non POC hair is released so I don't see why we're having it rn. I also don't understand why some of you want to treat someone else's skintone as a costume even tho you're aware it's disrespectful but you do you at this point. It gets tiring to repeat the same exact things over and over again. It feels like talking to a wall and it makes me want to give completely up
    lovejaay said:
    they LOL’d at your post because it’s deemed as a joke. it’s funny how silly that POV is 😩 never met another black person that felt that way. was it ancestry.com that said you are .04% black pls-
    that is worth a lol to me because it was unnecessary. I literally have no other race in me beside BLACK, i'll post pics if needed :) we all have different feelings and I posted mine I haven't said you agree or anything close to it I feel like you can respectfully agree to disagree with someone but the end of your post was just lame to me
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    that is worth a lol to me because it was unnecessary. I literally have no other race in me beside BLACK, i'll post pics if needed :) we all have different feelings and I posted mine I haven't said you agree or anything close to it I feel like you can respectfully agree to disagree with someone but the end of your post was just lame to me
    that’s okay, you can lol if you want, it was quite funny. no, i won’t agree to disagree, because you should be standing up for your people. it’s not okay for our skin tone to be worn as if its something that’d make or break an outfit, or because it looks better with a certain lip color. its awful. this isn’t something you should stand for. its disrespectful.
    lovejaay said:
    that’s okay, you can lol if you want, it was quite funny. no, i won’t agree to disagree, because you should be standing up for your people. it’s not okay for our skin tone to be worn as if its something that’d make or break an outfit, or because it looks better with a certain lip color. its awful. this isn’t something you should stand for. its disrespectful.
    i do stand up for my people when necessary but when it comes to a game i don't see a problem in having fun LONG AS they aren't speaking negatively or something like that. now if that's the case i'm all on your side love but until then we just see it two different ways and that's completely fine with me that's life. 
    any who .. i hope Kim's call makes sense tomorrow because if not this SYS will be a flop because the name is not a big help at all
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Life was sweater when the hairstyle used to be the gold tier's "exclusive prize"
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @KalindaKing or anyone what are the bronze level prizes?
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I cant imagine being black and then being cool with people using our skintone as a costume thats real selfhate tbh. No i wont stop talking about how disrespectful it is and just cause one black person thinks its fine doesnt mean its ok for u to do it. We are not a costume leave the black hair and features to actual black people. Uplift the lovely black dolls on the forum. 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Kim’s call, have a feeling it’ll become a gown fest 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Im pretty excited about this one! I can’t wait to see everyone’s personal style 💕
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    This is gonna turn into a gown fest but I don't care. I'm so excited to see everyone and their personal style/what they feel comfortable in
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Im gonna serve up black excellence and use all my fav black hairs. And cute outfits i never get to show off i want the braids
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Oooh! I’m going to just use some of my favourite hairs and outfits too then!  I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with! ♥️
  • jennyb86ukjennyb86uk Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I kinda always viewed the sys part of the game as if you were a designer sending out 12 (or however many tickets we get) models to fit a theme. I used to use all different ethnicities deliberately, as all ethnicities are beautiful and I wanted my “runway” show to be diverse as that’s something I value. I stopped after reading the disco theme threads. The last thing I want to is for someone to think that their skin colour is a costume to me, and be understandably upset and offended by that when what I was aiming for was the opposite. 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    wear what you like aka wear the gowns everybody else likes 😉
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    kinda excited because i could use some of my favorite outfits i haven’t been able to use in the sys because it doesn’t fit the theme, hoping it doesn’t turn into only gowns getting high votes.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I've been playing this game for a little over a month now and am obsessed with the SYS events, does anyone have any newbie tips you'd like to pass on? Thinking about skipping this event so I go down a level and can get the #1 spot next time. Not super keen on the items, but the nails are cute
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I am excited but a little lost with this theme, any inspos?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I want to wear something cute and casual but the background is very dressy/glamorous so gowns it is I guess. I'll try to switch it up with hair and accessories maybe 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I don't actually mind getting to use some long dresses in this theme since I've been getting more in recent weeks but barely any theme gives a chance to use them. Since it's whatever we want though, I'm still doing other kinds of outfits too. Now I wish I had the pink dress from one of the diamond kollections I got back this week. I don't have enough diamonds anyway but I don't know if I'd want to take another turn just to not get it.
    Platform: Android

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I guess what my doll is gonna wear will depend on the background🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗