🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    brenhin said:
    I’ve been noticing people are complaining about the fact that the hairs being available in all levels now is a bad thing? I’m ngl this confuses me considering not too long ago a lot of people were asking glu to make the hairs available for all levels... it doesn’t add up? the one time glu actually listened to us and you’re all still complaining 😭 I don’t get it...
    i’ve literally noticed this as well? some of yall will never be satisfied with this game, its always an issue 😩
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    If you are in my trendsetters group and you have a white doll and are obsessively submitting extra tickets to earn the first place hair, I am exposing you. 
    Same if i have to fight some white doll fpr this hair im be posting them. Cause i feel like their gonna act out for this hair
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kkhsam where is that gold top from in your last pic? Very glam 😍
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I think I wanna take a break from the forum for about a week or atleast until this SYS is over (still gonna be lurking tho). I can already sense the excuse of others changing their doll skintone from Snowwhite to literal dark chocolate ( even tho this SYS is about self love) and I really don't wanna start remembering how sh*tty my childhood was bc of people like them, that don't want to understand that me, my skin, my race and culture are not a costume that they can wear whenever it's convenient for them or when the internet thinks it's trendy. Good luck to everyone who's actually gonna be respectful tho✌🏿💅🏿
    This is literally one of the reasons I barely post on the forum anymore, how many times does the same conversation need to be had, it’s not hard to not change the colour of your dolls skin or wear their hair, especially when so many POC dolls have asked respectfully each time! I’m sorry that you have been made to feel like that irl, the forum is meant to be a safe place and it’s sh*tty that it’s not 😓 Good luck for this sys and hope to see you back after!
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @kkhsam where is that gold top from in your last pic? Very glam 😍
    @YoMomma thank you love! It’s from this Kollection 💕

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I need that hand tattoo!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    BellaKKH said:
    Well I’ve now received a Third “reason” from Glu about levelling down in TS tiers even though we place above the level down bar...  citing it’s a development issue that has been reported to the system developers... it’s beyond a joke now really to be given different excuses about why this is happening. 
    You shouldn’t be taking peoples’ money to sell them one thing but then it doesn’t even work. 

Being back old SYS
    Just ask them to manually place you 8n the correct level. This happened to me last week and they put me in gold for the next sys since I was above the red line. I came in 14th on one of my games tonight, so I had to message them again since the silver 3 pop-up showed. They told me that if you're above the red line then you advance or stay in gold. Anything under the arrows on the red line goes down.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    ashleyl23 said:
    KkhElena said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I have hand + wrist tattoos irl so I'm hoping I can get the ts tattoos🤞 
    I envy you so badly. Always wanted them but I hate needles. My mother still has to come w me to the doctor when I have to get some sort of vaccine
    honestly it’s so different i have 5 tattoos but still hate getting shots 💀
    I agree, I have 14 and refuse to get shots. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I have no words for how ridiculous Glu is by putting a gorgeous black hairstyle for the top prize. If they truly cared about Black History Month, they would do way more than one hairstyle that excessive tb will try to get. They could do soooo much more. I think they should have more diverse items every month, not just a few times a year.
    Exactly. It kinda feels like they’re using bhm as a cash grab. They know we’ve been begging for more hairstyles for POC and probably see how desperate we are for inclusivity and figured some people would definitely buy some tickets for this hairstyle. Also this theme and the prizes (other than the hair) don’t relate to black history month AT ALL and have no sense of diversity. I mean I would have been content at least with a basic tee that said BLM! The effort just isn't there and it’s very telling.
  • serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Some looks im planning on putting out when the time comes ft. My favorite POC hairstyles 😍 a little something for everyone ☺️ Please tell me what you guys think!

Absolutely beautiful 🤩 😍. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @LaLaLola your doll is STUNNING! I'm obsessed with all of your looks 🥺♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @LaLaLola love these looks! Colorful and I also love how you coordinated the makeup for each one. My fave would be the green one - it looks like a modern forest fairy and green eyeshadow makes her eye color pop 💚
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @LaLaLola you got my vote 🤩🤩
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    If you are in my trendsetters group and you have a white doll and are obsessively submitting extra tickets to earn the first place hair, I am exposing you. 
    The only problem is that there may and most probably will be dolls who will change their skin colour and get unnoticed :/
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Order Dress, Hair.    This is part of Black History Month!    

As a person of color I say AMEN!!!
    This blue streak in the hair is sending me. There are so many POC hairs that could have been an earnables but instead Glu throws the POC hair into the levels. The earnable hair is to appease the non POC’s

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

The tension that builds every time we have a theme where people think they’ll get higher votes if they change they’re white dolls to black is not okay. It is not okay to “force” black dolls to over and over again explain why this is not okay! To have it said once should be enough, there should be no questioning when they express how disrespectful and hurtful it is.  If someone doesn’t understand why, google it, it’s not their job to educate you. It’s literally only one search away.

Also I really think this needs to be addressed by moderators more, having dolls not feeling comfortable being on the forum during one of these SYS is an obvious problem. Questioning things like this should be against the rules so that everyone feels comfortable being on the forum. 

Sorry if my post is a little confusing, English is not my first language.

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Oh wow! 🥰 I feel so much better about this SYS now. Thank you to everyone who liked my looks!
    @serenity___  Your doll is such a melanin queen 🤩 thank you 🥰
    @Nikaraf I appreciate it! I don’t post my doll in here often because of insecurities, as there’s so many other gorgeous dolls on here ☺️ 
    @thesweetone Thanks! I try to brighten things up with my looks, there’s so many bright colors that look AMAZING on melanin skin. I feel as if I’m OCD when it comes to coordinating the makeup and the looks 😅 and forest fairy chic is exactly what I was going for with that first look, those dreads are such a gorgeous POC hairstyle it’s a shame I don’t get to use them more often 😪 can’t wait to see the amount of votes that look gets me! 
    @iamkoko thank you! That means a lot coming from you, I see the looks you post on the forum and they’re so amazing 😍 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Y’all I want that hair 😍 like...bad 😭 
    edit: if it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about the braids 👀
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I want the hand tattoo 
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    The hair is nice too though 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I don't know if I'm mentally prepared to show my individual style and then get a 19 lol 

Image result for how do i look gif
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.