🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 2/19/21 - Shopping Extravaganza This Weekend!🛍️

1234568Next

Comments

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Soo I need to spend 20 more stars to get the hair. Any recommendations? I don't want to spend a lot more then 20. My kollections are not that good and I’m not really into any new nail/lip/hair etc colors. 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @SDC93 thank you 🥺😍
    @komorebi go for it! I did not regret it 😍
    @YoMomma its this one from the kloset 😊 
    @Tessakkh I bought this one for 25 stars! 
    😊
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    ugh i had NO intentions of chasing anything or even going past the free box but your dolls with the beautiful hair found me on a  chase & now i'm only 40 stars away from the final vip item. should i bother going for it? is there anything in the kloset that might be good for the spa sys coming up?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @jm323 robe, slippers, flip flops, hairstyle with rollers, green drink 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I spent lots of stars for the milkshake really happy I got it 💖 also yesterday while trying to chase it I got so upset for not getting it or any other item I wanted I impulsively spun the new diamond collection and got the second bundle (the thing I wanted most bc I loved the hair 💖)

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    tortor said:

Completed VIP by opening up some Valentine’s Boxes!! Here’s how I styled all my new items 😍😍
    Is that your in doll game you styled or is your profile pic your doll....
    Oh hi I didn’t see this before. They’re both my doll.
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Las Vegas bunny 🐰 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    A bit off topic - but is there a thread about the Fashion goals? And how are they in rotation? I would like to see all of them, so I can make a decision which ones I want to purchase. I already have couple of favorites, but haven’t bought anything yet. 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Also i spun this kollection - got the little cute dress on my first spin, and the dye lol not gonna try again for the bundle this time 🤣 and this costs me 8 days of watching free videos lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I opened 13 gift boxes in total to get the dress and failed 🤡 I’d be happy with the hair or the glove too but only got the choker:’ How did I manage that I have so many useless dyes and ugly clothes now
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I’ve been desperate for the heart aura for years and even if I start to chase it it’s never even in my box. But omg, I horribly chased the gf dress, and I really hope this means a start to getting rid of the panty lines! Those made me so sad, but the black bra type thing does somewhat ruin the dress, this could have been the new fav gown!

but my chasing (as in buying stars) was shameful. I hope no one accidentally peeks at my bill. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    There needs to be another heart aura that's actually earnable, preferably through a weekend event that isn't SYS and hopefully not during a party event. I would like one with red hearts.
    Platform: Android

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

That's it for this weekend. Maybe I'll open another valentine's box, if I'll manage to get enough kstars.
    And then back to saving kstars 🙈
    Also I'm trying to save enough diamonds for the ombre lips. It's gonna take me a while though 🙆‍♀️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @kokokokonut my comment needs to be approved
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Wanted the heart aura or the blue dress and got neither 😭 Gonna give up on the valentines boxes and mourn my losses 
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts

Toss a coin to your broke but cute VIP event finalist😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I kinda lost control this weekend and spent 1210 kstars 😅
    I really wanted some items from the vday boxes especially the black fan and it was in the last box!! 
    So now I own all the items and I have to say that I don’t regret it at all
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️