🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• amiii_amiii_ Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Y’all I want that hair 😍 like...bad 😭 
    edit: if it wasn’t obvious I’m talking about the braids 👀
    The braids are so pretty! 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    This SYS theme name made me wanted to submit comfortably casual daily looks, but looking at the background 100% sure everyone gonna submit gowns.

This kind of non specific theme makes me confuse of what to wear, eventhough i follows high scores inspiration from this forum it always turns out the other side for me
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just want to apologize because I'll be submitting outfits that make no sense (like the angel dress I just got from the Cloud Nine kollection lol). 

I'll try to have a stress free SYS so if you see me in the voting booth wearing the cat ears and a huge puffy dress, please don't make fun of me 🤣 I'm just exhausted of trying to please the "voters" and feeling bad when I get low scores. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Ninish said:

Also I really think this needs to be addressed by moderators more, having dolls not feeling comfortable being on the forum during one of these SYS is an obvious problem. Questioning things like this should be against the rules so that everyone feels comfortable being on the forum. 

Sorry if my post is a little confusing, English is not my first language.

There is only one volunteer moderator here who is ignorant on the subject at best and won't act in that regard. We really need more diverse moderators capable of moderating a more serious debate without just shutting it down.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I really hoped to see everyone’s personal style, but I’m kinda disappointed that the only thing I see are gowns (unless everyone’s wearing gowns irl) .. I just keep submitting cute skirts and tops or pretty cocktail dresses because that’s what I actually wear.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
    mirthe said:
    I really hoped to see everyone’s personal style, but I’m kinda disappointed that the only thing I see are gowns (unless everyone’s wearing gowns irl) .. I just keep submitting cute skirts and tops or pretty cocktail dresses because that’s what I actually wear.

The background seems more like a party, like you're celebrating 5 years of your career or something. I submitted a gown (36) and something casual / more me.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Both of my first two looks on both games got 33. Coincidence? I don't think so. Anytime I like one of the T$ prizes, my scores are terrible. 

It's weird how my scores were done within a couple of minutes. Anyone else have their totals really quick?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    ❣Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    edited February 2021
    Romaki said:
    mirthe said:

The background seems more like a party, like you're celebrating 5 years of your career or something. I submitted a gown (36) and something casual / more me.
    Maybe they should’ve made the background look more like the theme (basic) instead of a party indeed. I really hoped this would be a sys where everyone could submit something they feel comfortable in instead feeling the pressure to submit gowns. I really love to see what everyone’s personal style is😊
    edit: spelling 
    iOS✨

It's weird how my scores were done within a couple of minutes. Anyone else have their totals really quick?

Yeah the scores to my first outfit were like instantly.
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m confused about this sys theme, so I think I’m gonna submit cocktails, gowns, casual, party style... a bit of everything I like the most in the kloset!

These are my first two! Hope you like them🤞🏻
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Ninish said:

Also I really think this needs to be addressed by moderators more, having dolls not feeling comfortable being on the forum during one of these SYS is an obvious problem. Questioning things like this should be against the rules so that everyone feels comfortable being on the forum. 

Sorry if my post is a little confusing, English is not my first language.

There is only one volunteer moderator here who is ignorant on the subject at best and won't act in that regard. We really need more diverse moderators capable of moderating a more serious debate without just shutting it down.
    Say it LOUDER for those in the back. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Submitted gowns for my first two looks. Hopefully my scores increase so I can get the hand tattoos at the end of this.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    ❣Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Started getting votes the second i submitted. Hmmmm🤔🤔 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My kind of style that shows i'm confuse of what to wear

Btw in the old SYStem, these 2 style will give me 40+ and 50+ score, never been this low since years when i was just a newbie with few clothes in my wardrobe
    Seems about right, gonna try cocktail dresses next.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    the voting booth looks like a continuation of the weekend sys
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The scores for my first 2 looks came in really fast and I guess I'm back to lower scores even though the second did a little better. 
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The amount of afros in the voting booth is annoying me. 😒
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    mirthe said:
    tbh I took the theme as an opportunity to submit my favorite looks without sticking to a theme (includes the angel wings dress, two pieces, jeans, etc.) rather than what I wear irl since I don't really have that much variety for casual looks, let alone ones that resemble what I wear irl /: to be fair tho, I didn't really read the banner and went straight to checking out the prizes so I'm probably taking it the wrong way
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ JĂłh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    My lowest score ever. I need the hand tattoo.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    But does the "Love yourself" theme have to mean what you'd wear in real life? If I got to dress up  in real life more often, I would. Especially after the time I've spent at home just in my pajamas a lot.
    Platform: Android

• xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited February 2021
    So no to the gowns 🤔
    m1lk_jpg said:
    mirthe said:
    tbh I took the theme as an opportunity to submit my favorite looks without sticking to a theme (includes the angel wings dress, two pieces, jeans, etc.) rather than what I wear irl since I don't really have that much variety for casual looks, let alone ones that resemble what I wear irl /: to be fair tho, I didn't really read the banner and went straight to checking out the prizes so I'm probably taking it the wrong way
    I don’t really have much items that I would wear irl either and I also have given up already since my first look got 28 votes and I liked the outfit so much.. I agree with submitting clothes you can’t wear often because it doesn’t fit many themes. I’m also going to submit outfits that I can’t wear often rn. I think I misunderstood this theme.
    iOS✨
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I literally wear jeans or nike shorts and hoodies everyday lol I'm just gonna submit stuff I like, especially stuff that I haven't used much in SYS before. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine