🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• GemmaStylesGemmaStyles Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    I do not understand.  She's playing by herself at this point! 
    don't be shy, share the name 👀👉🏻👈🏻
    Level 45 / Rank A+++
    23 (she/her) / iOS
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @LaLaLola I totally agree. I feel super insecure to post my looks. I mean I have done it a few times but I literally feel so insecure after seeing the gorgeous dolls! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @SassyVoguette I’d vote for all of those looks 😍😍😍
    @YoMomma thank you so much!!! 🥰 your doll is gorgeous and your style amazing 😍 big girl crush lol ❤️ 
    Aww thank you 😊 right back you ! I know you must be as beautiful and chic as your doll. I remember you saying your from Bulgaria - all the women are so gorgeous. (My ex was Bulgarian and I spent some holidays in Varna) ❤️❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I feel n my heart, the forum Dolls are not the ones changing features, and race in the event. Is anyone commenting in Soc media? You can have 50 or 100 players activly posting on the forum who are playing respectfully with our sisters of color, but there are millions outside. Suppose someone put together a phrase and we can each post on our own social media, and the Games soc media? Right now it's preaching to the choir. I really truly think we agree and want to support our poc forum dolls. Rough idea something like this,

Support Our friends of Color. If you shouldn't wear it, don't win it!

I'm sure someone here can make a better one. Maybe even a graphic we can post on socmedia. If it's uniform, it will look more supported. Again, this is just my opinion on how we might broaden the quest for fairness.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I really love this doll’s look that is in my trendsetter group. 

@jusadrikkhios 😉😘
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

I guess for the “love yourself” theme, I will use red hair on my doll!
    My natural hair colour is red and I like the red hair on my doll, but it never scores high during SYS so I go for blonde... since TS prizes aren’t targeted to me and so the votes don’t matter, this SYS is my doll’s time to sport red hair ✨✨
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

✨Ridiculous✨
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @katiekitty your doll is gorgeous 😍😍 and I’m sure your hair are beautiful too, me and my doll both have dyed red hair and I took the same decision to keep it in this sys 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    edited February 2021
    YoMomma said:
    YoMomma said:
    @SassyVoguette I’d vote for all of those looks 😍😍😍
    @YoMomma thank you so much!!! 🥰 your doll is gorgeous and your style amazing 😍 big girl crush lol ❤️ 
    Aww thank you 😊 right back you ! I know you must be as beautiful and chic as your doll. I remember you saying your from Bulgaria - all the women are so gorgeous. (My ex was Bulgarian and I spent some holidays in Varna) ❤️❤️
     @YoMomma Oh wow what a small world 😱 this Xmas I was in Varna with my friends 🌊 
    Thank you, I am nowhere near the perfection of these Kardashian dolls, but there is a slight resemblance, as I try to project my rl features on my doll lol and I think I have a pretty decent style irl 🥰 💋

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

First 2 looks ✨
    Started with gowns but I probably will start submitting some casual outfits 👜👚
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @katiekitty your doll is gorgeous 😍😍 and I’m sure your hair are beautiful too, me and my doll both have dyed red hair and I took the same decision to keep it in this sys 
    Thank you so much 🥺🥰 I was picked up on a lot as a kid for being a tomato but I like it now! x your doll looks so pretty as well! 🥰
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Roksana said:

First 2 looks ✨
    We're in the same TS group! It's my side game but I recognised that beautiful gold dress when you posted your look! I've never seen a forum doll in the same group as either as my dolls before 😊 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    So it looks like gowns are scoring better...
     but my casual look did better too 😂 so I dunno what’s happening with my looks going forward
    I loooove the hair you have in the first look! Where’s it from?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    My group for once is chill but the sad part is everyone is in the 60-80 range so it has me in 17th place out of 22... I don’t mind leveling down but what’s frustrating is that this has been happening for the past few weeks and many other dolls are having the same issue... I hope this coming update fixes this 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So I read that post about changing skin tone and cultural appropriation.......all i want to say is that if you want to be respectful this month and BEYOND, if you see a brown dolls in the voting booth, VOTE for them. 
  • amiii_amiii_ Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

My looks so far.. this theme is quite hard to do because I don’t really have any clothes that I would wear in real life so I just went with the clothes I liked 😅. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Top 3 are white dolls this is beyond annoying smh im over this 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Pleased to see this stunning doll in first place on my TS board! I’m currently in 5th and if any dolls try to overtake I will be shaming 🤭😵‍💫also…My first two looks… I’m thinking of this sys as a celebration! Wearing clothes that I would wear to a classy party 🥳
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Roksana said:

First 2 looks ✨
    We're in the same TS group! It's my side game but I recognised that beautiful gold dress when you posted your look! I've never seen a forum doll in the same group as either as my dolls before 😊 
    OMG really?! It is my first time too! 😍🥰
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

This is crazy 😮
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @matchacocoaa I think she’s for sure a forum member but I can’t believe she’s using extra tickets for a hairstyle that isn’t for her
    edit: a lot of extra tickets to.