šŸ—³ļøā¤ļøSYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ā¤ļø

Comments

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @CINDYKKHLOVE don't be shy, share whit us what's so funny.Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Whatā€™s funny is the audacity and entitlement some of you have to base your Judgement of someoneā€™s character on how they decide to dress up a paper doll. Whatā€™s funny is the questions some of you think you have the right to ask. And itā€™s freaking hilarious how much satisfaction you get from calling out a stranger on the internet in a video game forum.Ā 

Cant say im surprised šŸ¤£ yall love to act a fool
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited February 2021
    So it looks like gowns are scoring better...
    Ā but my casual look did better too šŸ˜‚ so I dunno whatā€™s happening with my looks going forward
    I loooove the hair you have in the first look! Whereā€™s it from?
    itā€™s from a diamond collection ( pic from Linda VBā€™s Encyclopedia ) also idk why the picture went to the top iā€™m sorry lol @stellarsphere
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Wanted to post my looks but the clown behaviour and the ignorance is making me feel sick. Call me when y'all get back to whatever sense y'all had before and actually listen to understand and not listen to replyĀ 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited February 2021
    KkhElena said:
    Whatā€™s funny is the audacity and entitlement some of you have to base your Judgement of someoneā€™s character on how they decide to dress up a paper doll. Whatā€™s funny is the questions some of you think you have the right to ask. And itā€™s freaking hilarious how much satisfaction you get from calling out a stranger on the internet in a video game forum.Ā 
    Happens when something that we were born w and cannot change, which was used to be made fun of, all of a sudden everyone wants because the internet decided it's trendy and cute. People are tired of being used as a costume that they can wear whenever tf they want while we cannot do so. Most of us have been bullied to the point of no return and you really think that you can tell any of us how to feel when our culture (that has just been recently being somewhat represented) is being used as a costume? Especially our skin? The one thing that many of us couldn't love as children and only recently started to love and appreciate?

All of this! Being told too dark my lips are too big and my hair was nappy. But the audacity of them to even bring up the whole giving dolls to kids thing makes no sense. Not the topic at hand yes diversity is needed in kids so they dont end up like tortor and cindyĀ 
    tortor said:

Some of the comments I have seen on this thread and on others are inexcusable. Some posters are perpetuating so much hate and so much racism and I do not understand how GLU allows this.

There are so many cultures not represented at all in the game, and here you are dividing people into POCs and white people and telling them which items they are and are not allowed to use in the game. If that is not segregation, I donā€™t know what is!

It is NEVER appropriate to attack someone and tell them they are not part of your community because they disagree with you. It is NEVER ok to ask someone to prove to you that they are a certain race in real life. It is absolutely not ok to speak on behalf of all people because you feel a certain way.

These things you are saying we are not allowed to do are not rules of the world, they are arbitrary rules you made up that you want others to adhere to. I Googled it. Google told me that it is encouraged to have white children get dolls of color to see the beauty in all races.Ā 

Instead of celebrating diversity, you are creating a culture of anger, hate, and division.

Ever heard of culture? Huh? That thing that basically can stop someone from using/wearing something that belongs to a certain race? You know why nearly none of us are encouraging other races to use our culture? Doesn't seem like it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be respectful of others. There is an air of hostility here, that's hitting us all.Ā  kalinda is taking our concerns to the team and I feel good about that
    Please stop the bullying.Ā  and if you have a problem with another nember, send me a message and we can look into it.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    KkhElena said:
    Happens when something that we were born w and cannot change, which was used to be made fun of, all of a sudden everyone wants because the internet decided it's trendy and cute. People are tired of being used as a costume that they can wear whenever tf they want while we cannot do so. Most of us have been bullied to the point of no return and you really think that you can tell any of us how to feel when our culture (that has just been recently being somewhat represented) is being used as a costume? Especially our skin? The one thing that many of us couldn't love as children and only recently started to love and appreciate?

All of this! Being told too dark my lips are too big and my hair was nappy. But the audacity of them to even bring up the whole giving dolls to kids thing makes no sense. Not the topic at hand yes diversity is needed in kids so they dont end up like tortor and cindyĀ 
    Had that happen to me too!! Worse thing ever is how scared my mother was when I went out to play w other kids who weren't black because of how often I had been called the n word to the point I started calling myself that. I grew up around racism and it's sad that every single black person I ever met, had a similar experienceĀ 
  • CINDYKKHLOVECINDYKKHLOVE Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I understand what you are saying. I am not making fun of your feelings. There is nothing I can do to change what happened to you and I am truly upset that anyone feels uncomfortable in their own skin. I just hate seeing all the fighting when none of us actually hate each other. I believe we are all here for a common purpose, to play a game. I donā€™t think everyone plays with the association of their doll with their person. However, I understand why you would be upset. But I promise you, I am not intentionally trying to upset you. I hate all of the attacking and I appreciate your civil response. It goes a long way.Ā 

I would love to see your looks.Ā 

• BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Well my goal was to find out if gowns or casual was going to be more successful...
    I guess the Glu gods rigged this to keep us in the dark...
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @CINDYKKHLOVE and yet here you are having the audacity and being entitled enough to invalidateĀ  every single thing forum members have been talking about, multiple times, for the last couple of months.Ā 

If your intention was to shame me for judging someone's character by their actions or words, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't feel any shame in calling someone out for their racist actions. Maybe you are the one who should be ashamed for standing up for them.Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Continuing with my Drag Queen lewks! I love the freedomĀ of this theme and Iā€™m just gonna have fun and play for diamonds and stars since I donā€™t like the earnables and the TS ainā€™t for me šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    jlr224 said:

Continuing with my Drag Queen lewks! I love the freedomĀ of this theme and Iā€™m just gonna have fun and play for diamonds and stars since I donā€™t like the earnables and the TS ainā€™t for me šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Your looks are gorgeousšŸ’œ
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    jlr224 said:

Your looks are gorgeousšŸ’œ
    Thank you šŸ„° thatā€™s so kindĀ 
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Surprise, I feel like gowns score much better than casual looks.

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Cherrey love those earrings šŸ’•
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Thank you soooo much @YoMomma @pristineperson And everyone who voted! You are right I should search the WB for some more obscure hairstyles. Iā€™ve been saving diamonds for a month or more I have around 30.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Anyone know where these eyes are from? I usually just stick to the generic eyes because the glammed ones cost an arm and a leg but these are gorgeous! (This isnā€™t my doll, just someone in my group, sorry for the poor quality!)
    šŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Ā Free Player |Ā iOS šŸ’–
    āœØ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only āœØ
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KkhElena both looks are gorgeous ! You deserve moreĀ 
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Cant say im surprised šŸ¤£ yall love to act a fool
    I visit the forum for sys help & all I get is white supremacy šŸŒ
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @KkhElena i'll never get tired of saying how pretty your doll is lolĀ 
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I understand what you are saying. I am not making fun of your feelings. There is nothing I can do to change what happened to you and I am truly upset that anyone feels uncomfortable in their own skin. I just hate seeing all the fighting when none of us actually hate each other. I believe we are all here for a common purpose, to play a game. I donā€™t think everyone plays with the association of their doll with their person. However, I understand why you would be upset. But I promise you, I am not intentionally trying to upset you. I hate all of the attacking and I appreciate your civil response. It goes a long way.Ā 

I would love to see your looks.Ā 

A civil response goes a long way for what? ā€œThAnK u 4 CoDdLiNg Meā€
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you @YoMomma. You are so sweet. Love the positivity you always spread <3
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Anyone know where these eyes are from? I usually just stick to the generic eyes because the glammed ones cost an arm and a leg but these are gorgeous! (This isnā€™t my doll, just someone in my group, sorry for the poor quality!)
    @stellarsphere they are from the kloset, you can buy them with kstars!
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Well Iā€™ve now received a Third ā€œreasonā€ from Glu about levelling down in TS tiers even though we place above the level down bar... Ā citing itā€™s a development issue that has been reported to the system developers... itā€™s beyond a joke now really to be given different excuses about why this is happening.Ā 
    You shouldnā€™t be taking peoplesā€™ money to sell them one thing but then it doesnā€™t even work.Ā 

Being back old SYS
    Just ask them to manually place you 8n the correct level. This happened to me last week and they put me in gold for the next sys since I was above the red line. I came in 14th on one of my games tonight, so I had to message them again since the silver 3 pop-up showed. They told me that if you're above the red line then you advance or stay in gold. Anything under the arrows on the red line goes down.
    I wish it was that easy. Iā€™ve spoken to customer service and kalinda and they all said different things to excuse what actually seems like a development issue.