🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    tortor said:

Some of the comments I have seen on this thread and on others are inexcusable. Some posters are perpetuating so much hate and so much racism and I do not understand how GLU allows this.

There are so many cultures not represented at all in the game, and here you are dividing people into POCs and white people and telling them which items they are and are not allowed to use in the game. If that is not segregation, I don’t know what is!

It is NEVER appropriate to attack someone and tell them they are not part of your community because they disagree with you. It is NEVER ok to ask someone to prove to you that they are a certain race in real life. It is absolutely not ok to speak on behalf of all people because you feel a certain way.

These things you are saying we are not allowed to do are not rules of the world, they are arbitrary rules you made up that you want others to adhere to. I Googled it. Google told me that it is encouraged to have white children get dolls of color to see the beauty in all races. 

Instead of celebrating diversity, you are creating a culture of anger, hate, and division.

Honey you're not celebrating diversity by doing digital blackface. Ask yourself this, why don't you have empathy for the many people who tell you what you are doing is uncomfortable to them?
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited February 2021
    So we have a long discussion here about POC and skin tone. At the first time i've played this game, i also like to change my skin color depends on what dress i want to use, because you know that a lot of color looks contrast beautifully with darker skin. And also in real life my self i hate my yellowish skin tone and really hope to have a darker skin tone, the reason why is because i'm chinese decent and in my country in asia there are xenophobia built for chinese decent.

But later when i played the games longer, i prefer to play in my own skin tone and realized that the doll is like part of me, and i don't want to make skin tone as some kind of a 'play' as i also hate when people not from chinese decent pretend to be look like us just for fun. I hate to hear their accent that too much, that we actually didn't sound like that and other things they do just to make fun.

More about this game, POC culture isn't always given as earnables or prizes but when it does, other dolls that didn't be part of that culture spend a lot of extra paid tickets to beats the real POC and make them lose. In my opinion it beats real hard actually
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Soooo... 

...🙃🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 
    Welp...there goes the hair 😪
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    To be honest, I didn't expect higher scores and I am not fighting for the earnables or TS items (good thing in my gold group rank 1 to 3 are POC dolls as it should!). 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @jlr224 I feel you fellow U.K doll 🤗 
    hopefully we’re coming out of lockdown sooon 🙏💕
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I've seen so many white hands lately. I clicked get this look and the only thing unavailable is this hair. Is it unreleased? Also, the nose blush isn't showing up on the get this look screen. I know we can't buy it, but it should be listed as unavailable at least. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I’ve been having the best scores in any sys ive participated in when I wanna level down 💀 on track for the second earnable for the first time LMAO why couldn’t this have happened when I wanted the earnables or ts prizes 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    It’s sus how all the votes were high last sys and now this one everyone is averaging in the 30s....
    @BooskiBabii the hair is from an old smc I think 

Not sure about the nose blush though 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I think this hair might have been in the smc with the Black Break the internet strapless wet leather or spandex?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Exhausted my drag looks so I’ve moved on to looks that most reflect me when I am most comfortable with myself! At home in my lounge wear after being in almost constant lockdown for a year in the UK 😂👍🏼

I think you look great. And my doll  wore that in purple!  In NY we've been masked since March 16th. I just came back from a doctor's appt where they told me it won't going to be that bad.    2 weeks from a year later, the whole world is still suffering.

But I love your looks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited February 2021
    jlr224 said:

Exhausted my drag looks so I’ve moved on to looks that most reflect me when I am most comfortable with myself! At home in my lounge wear after being in almost constant lockdown for a year in the UK 😂👍🏼

I think you look great. And my doll  wore that in purple!  In NY we've been masked since March 16th. I just came back from a doctor's appt where they told me it won't going to be that bad.    2 weeks from a year later, the whole world is still suffering.

But I love your looks.
    Hopefully we’ll all be able to start living our best lives again soon 🤞🏼💁🏻‍♀️ Thank you that’s so kind 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Decided to use my fave looks from my lookbook so a bit of a mix, the last 3 are what I wear irl, well I did before I had my little boy now we go baggy and mostly have muddy hand prints on everything from playing outside or some sort of food that he had decided to wipe all over me mumlife haha 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @YoMomma your doll looks gorgeous in that dress! 
    @kkhjulia thank you 💕
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    This is probably my favorite so far
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I rarely see a poc in the top 5...🙄😒

Im currently tied with a girl for 1st place. 🤷🏾‍♀️I’m above her right now. Our tickets reset at the same time. 😂 Even though I can use my extra tickets I like competing against her fairly. 😇

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @jusadrikkhios all your looks are absolutely stunning ! I especially love the gold ones 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi 😊 thank you...I’ve notice they do pretty well also. Don’t have many gold outfits left. 😭
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited February 2021
    My looks so far... notice short shiny club wear does well. 😇

Your looks are beautiful! I especially like the gold looks 🥰😍
    *spelling 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I mean here’s my personal style and what I would wear in person 🥴

rikkksss said:
    I mean here’s my personal style and what I would wear in person 🥴

I love the red dress with the combat boots 🥾 😍
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Where is this make up from I don’t remember? Also this gorgeous dress! If I see it again ai might buy it

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    @jlr224 thank you 😊