šŸ—³ļøā¤ļøSYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ā¤ļø

Comments

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    I love the red dress with the combat boots šŸ„¾ šŸ˜
    Thank you šŸ„ŗšŸ„° I wear my docs like everyday so I always get excited to use them!!Ā 
  • jusadrikkhiosjusadrikkhios Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Where is this make up from I donā€™t remember? Also this gorgeous dress! If I see it again ai might buy it

Itā€™s a fashion goal
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    edited February 2021
    The excuse of "I change my dolls skin because some makeup looks like a different shade/it's prettier" .... Like that's how makeup works???? In real life if you buy the lipstick as someone that is BIPOC of course it's going to look different on them Vs you??? Are you gonna change your skin in real life too????? Are you dumb or are you dumb???
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm glad my looks are doing better than my first on my side game. I just submitted my 5th, I used the Lana dress again with a different handheld. White, gold, and colors that math the bg seems to be doing good in the vb. Darker colors don't seem to get the popular vote, so I'm gonna stick with colors that match the bg.

šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
    I really love this dollā€™s look that is in my trendsetter group.Ā 
    Thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Iā€™m pretty sure this is you in my ts group šŸ˜ŠšŸ’• good luck and I hope you do well !

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    So this poc is oblivious asf...I donā€™t own ppl like this. This is a comment from my post.Ā 

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @jusadrikkhios don't be shy, share the usernamešŸ„°. Plus last time I checked we could say the same thing about non black people all of a sudden wanting to wear black people's culture
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Looks that caught my attention šŸ¤ ā£

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Not sure if I like this dress or how to style it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I think I would have liked the skirt as a stand alone item

KkhElena said:
    @jusadrikkhios don't be shy, share the usernamešŸ„°. Plus last time I checked we could say the same thing about non black people all of a sudden wanting to wear black people's culture
    Got in trouble the last time doing that but I can dm you it.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got the dress with my 5th look. I really like it a lot more now that I see it on my doll.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    So this poc is oblivious asf...I donā€™t own ppl like this. This is a comment from my post.Ā 

People need to be held accountable. Please donā€™t be shy let use know who it was.Ā 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    JaelynJax said:

People need to be held accountable. Please donā€™t be shy let use know who it was.Ā 
    I got in trouble about posting peopleā€™s names and photos. I can dm you who it is though.
    JaelynJax said:
    @jusadrikkhios thanks I got the messageĀ 
    Np. Where is the first outfit from and located in the close?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Using gold and having fun
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I really hope white, asian, etc. dolls aren't aiming for the hair in the SYS or future SYS. As someone who is asian, I don't know the feeling of seeing white dolls with black hair, but I can only predict that it feels similar to how I feel when non-asians wear our cultural and traditional clothing that has been altered to look more "sexy" when our cultural garments are traditionally very modest. When others disrespect my culture and traditions, it feels like they're disrespecting me.

With that said, I personally will not be aiming for the hair in SYS and I hope this feeling is shared. In previous SYS, I never aim for the black hairs, because I don't see the point of having access to black hair in my closet, when I'll never have my doll wear it. Some people might have the mentality of getting the items to have it, but to those people: you're taking the opportunity away from black people who want to use the hairstyle from being able to use the hairstyle. Say the hair comes back in a TB box, the probability of someone getting exactly what they want from a TB box is low, honestly close to impossible and all comes down to the game and their luck.Ā 

Also the theme is "love yourself" not "turn your doll into a black doll" so if anyone is or is planning to change their doll's skin tone when it isn't necessary just because they said the theme is for Black History Month... uhhh just follow the theme of "love yourself" and have your doll embrace who you are and what you like. Black History Month isn't a month that gives you a free pass to do blackface and disrespect people. It's really not a difficult topic.
    Hey if this comment made people sorry I am sorry that u feel this way and I donā€™t wanna argue any of u and talk about this topic anymore.
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @therealChar these looks are gorgeous on your doll <3 i love love the gold!!
    JaelynJax said:

It is towards the bottom of the closet in the lavenderĀ 
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Send Message for Add
    periimia said:
    I really hope white, asian, etc. dolls aren't aiming for the hair in the SYS or future SYS. As someone who is asian, I don't know the feeling of seeing white dolls with black hair, but I can only predict that it feels similar to how I feel when non-asians wear our cultural and traditional clothing that has been altered to look more "sexy" when our cultural garments are traditionally very modest. When others disrespect my culture and traditions, it feels like they're disrespecting me.

With that said, I personally will not be aiming for the hair in SYS and I hope this feeling is shared. In previous SYS, I never aim for the black hairs, because I don't see the point of having access to black hair in my closet, when I'll never have my doll wear it. Some people might have the mentality of getting the items to have it, but to those people: you're taking the opportunity away from black people who want to use the hairstyle from being able to use the hairstyle. Say the hair comes back in a TB box, the probability of someone getting exactly what they want from a TB box is low, honestly close to impossible and all comes down to the game and their luck.Ā 

Also the theme is "love yourself" not "turn your doll into a black doll" so if anyone is or is planning to change their doll's skin tone when it isn't necessary just because they said the theme is for Black History Month... uhhh just follow the theme of "love yourself" and have your doll embrace who you are and what you like. Black History Month isn't a month that gives you a free pass to do blackface and disrespect people. It's really not a difficult topic.
    The thing that I donā€™t get it why an earth black dolls wearing asian eyes?I saw them before or why they re wearing baby blonde hairs?And I donā€™t think we should change our skintones black and use it as a costume but at the same time they have to respect other cultures...
    Didnt know blonde was exclusive to one race ? Do u understand how dumb and ignorant you are ? Im literally tired of explaining thisĀ 
    periimia said:

The thing that I donā€™t get it why an earth black dolls wearing asian eyes?I saw them before or why they re wearing baby blonde hairs?And I donā€™t think we should change our skintones black and use it as a costume but at the same time they have to respect other cultures...
    periimia said:

You don't get out much do you? Like you don't know how genetics work? Or the fact that not all of us look alike w the same features?
    komorebi said:
    @therealChar these looks are gorgeous on your doll <3 i love love the gold!!
    šŸ„° awww thank u so much i love orange and gold on my doll
    JaelynJax said:
    JaelynJax said:

It is towards the bottom of the closet in the lavenderĀ 
    Okay thank you. Now I see I missed out on the first black dress thru the last dark blue dress during those sys. šŸ˜­ I literally have the pink dress, third and forth roll.Ā 
    periimia said:

Didnt know blonde was exclusive to one race ? Do u understand how dumb and ignorant you are ? Im literally tired of explaining thisĀ 
    Fr I was on tiktok the other day and a really stunning melanin queen had eyes that you mostly see in Asians not to talk about that there's a whole group of black people in Africa who have blonde hair
    KkhElena said:
    periimia said:

periimia said:

You don't get out much do you? Like you don't know how genetics work? Or the fact that not all of us look alike w the same features?
    I hope she wasnā€™t serious like tf she been at...šŸ¤£šŸ’€ bless her soul. šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited February 2021
    periimia said:
    Afro-Asians exist you know. So it's possible to be black and have asian eyes.
    Also blonde is an hair color, it's not exclusive to just one race, just like having dark hair... So I don't get how it should be considered disrespecting culture.Ā 

periimia said:

A simple google search could help them educate themselves. As a POC I donā€™t have time to be educating the masses.Ā 

šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Send Message for Add
    @jusadrikkhios I fr hope she was joking cause there's no way that she doesn't have the basic knowledge of genetics