πŸŽ†βœ¨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss βœ¨πŸŽ†

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    My phone is up to date but I still don’t have the new update for the game 😭
    πŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Β Free Player |Β iOS πŸ’–
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Omg, I need to see the collection eyes on my doll! πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈThey look so sexy! Quick, give us the Android update!!😩😩
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @stellarsphere Same 😭
    The App Store still has the previous version as the newest, I don’t know if it’s taking a bit to arrive but it seems most iOS users already have it?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    As usual, on IOS you must go to your profile icon in the app store, tap it, and then swipe down a few times on the popup screen to get the update to appear. As a rule of thumb just don't bother going to the app page ever.
    iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Please post a picture of the collection eyes if you get them. I hate them with that wierd hairstyle...
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I took 2 spins spent all my diamonds and got the standalone hair and earrings.Β  :'(
    horrible luck today!
    iOS
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Yeah someone give us a close up of the eyes πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈplease😩
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Please post a picture of the collection eyes if you get them. I hate them with that wierd hairstyle...
    I think hair Β looks so cuteπŸ’•
    The kollection guitar is really fun but I would love to see a more versatile acoustic guitar as well! Make it happen @KalindaKing!
    Phoebe Bridgers Archives  RVA Mag

iOS
    AliBryant said:
    As usual, on IOS you must go to your profile icon in the app store, tap it, and then swipe down a few times on the popup screen to get the update to appear. As a rule of thumb just don't bother going to the app page ever.
    I had been closing and opening the App Store in hopes it would show the update on my account and nothing but thanks anyways! It’s probably just a delay.
    @stellarsphere closing and opening is not the same. Did you do the steps I outlined in my post?
    iOS
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Can someone show the guitar and the dress that comes with it in the diamond kollection?
    iOS
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Nvm
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    thanks <3
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    We are definitely getting a music sys, maybe rock star?
    That or a throwback of the Pop Star show your style.Β 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Watch me opening a box of the new kollection and getting the ugliest items aka the purse, the earings and the hairstyle with the awful bangs.Β 
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I’m loving everything I’m seeing so far πŸ‘€πŸ˜
  • CleoClementineCleoClementine Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I'm on IOS and was able to update my game but I haven't gotten RT unlocked yet (so no business update for me) but I was wondering how to unlock him? I'm level 25 if that matters.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Well not sure how to style this, not really my style but it’s cute ☺️ 

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Hi guys im not sure if its the right place to ask but i need help getting my game back, i stopped playing around Christmas i think and changed phones later but now i dont know how to get my progress back and i spend some money on the game so it feels like a shame to just let it go.
    @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas could any of you please help me
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—‹π—ˆπ—‚π–½ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | π–Ύπ—‡π—€π—…π—‚π—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύ
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    thanks <3
    Can u change the guitar’s color?
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    how many couture collections did i miss while i was gone?Β  Β :#
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—‹π—ˆπ—‚π–½ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | π–Ύπ—‡π—€π—…π—‚π—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύ
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    the guitar and the rainbow aura... glu I hate you so ******* muchΒ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I don't think I can do the update, but I just want to say can we can regular eyes as earnables sometimes instead of just in diamond kollections. The earnable eyes I normally get are unusual eyes I can't use more of the time. And I'm not surprised the diamond kollection has stuff I want but Glu doesn'tΒ  want to give us more ways to be able to take more turns in kollections. I'm trying to save diamonds for the VB because then I get exactly want to get instead of taking a gamble on a kollection.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.