🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Wow...this whole topic is just really heavy and sad
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @therealChar thank you so much doll. It feels comforting when someone understands what you went/are going tru
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    periimia said:
    I really hope white, asian, etc. dolls aren't aiming for the hair in the SYS or future SYS. As someone who is asian, I don't know the feeling of seeing white dolls with black hair, but I can only predict that it feels similar to how I feel when non-asians wear our cultural and traditional clothing that has been altered to look more "sexy" when our cultural garments are traditionally very modest. When others disrespect my culture and traditions, it feels like they're disrespecting me.

With that said, I personally will not be aiming for the hair in SYS and I hope this feeling is shared. In previous SYS, I never aim for the black hairs, because I don't see the point of having access to black hair in my closet, when I'll never have my doll wear it. Some people might have the mentality of getting the items to have it, but to those people: you're taking the opportunity away from black people who want to use the hairstyle from being able to use the hairstyle. Say the hair comes back in a TB box, the probability of someone getting exactly what they want from a TB box is low, honestly close to impossible and all comes down to the game and their luck. 

Also the theme is "love yourself" not "turn your doll into a black doll" so if anyone is or is planning to change their doll's skin tone when it isn't necessary just because they said the theme is for Black History Month... uhhh just follow the theme of "love yourself" and have your doll embrace who you are and what you like. Black History Month isn't a month that gives you a free pass to do blackface and disrespect people. It's really not a difficult topic.
    The thing that I don’t get it why an earth black dolls wearing asian eyes?I saw them before or why they re wearing baby blonde hairs?And I don’t think we should change our skintones black and use it as a costume but at the same time they have to respect other cultures...

Since when is having blonde hair a "culture"?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

the last one hurt 🥴
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @Amy136602 yeah that’s me ! 😊💕 it’s weird because I submitted this look 15 minutes ago and it’s now stuck at 1 vote which I’m guessing is yours lol 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @YoMomma I always love your looks 💕😊 your last one definitely deserved better ! I also need to find those glasses in the vb 😍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    AmyMimi said:
    @YoMomma I always love your looks 💕😊 your last one definitely deserved better ! I also need to find those glasses in the vb 😍
    Thank you hun💕 I can submit the glasses with my next ticket. I’ll tag you 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @YoMomma your looks deserved more scores. Your doll looks so cute and gorgeous🥺
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    YoMomma said:

the last one hurt 🥴
    i saw ur 3rd one in the vb! i thought the doll looked familiar but forgot to ss ): you def deserve more , your looks are beautiful 💓
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited February 2021
    YoMomma said:

the last one hurt 🥴
    Your looks are gorgeous and totally deserve way higher scores!!
    I find this theme really difficult though since basically everything could be on theme so maybe people have a hard time deciding what to vote for and that's why so many of our scores are so low

edit:
    I'm also so jealous of the last look bundle! It's so pretty and the rainbow aura is to die for!!
    YoMomma said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Thank you hun💕 I can submit the glasses with my next ticket. I’ll tag you 
    Okay tysm hun 💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I believe I spotted @meritedkkh ❤️

Spotted you again hehe

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    YoMomma said:

the last one hurt 🥴
    😍😍😍 Amazing! Where is the dress and aura from in your third look??? I’ve never seen them before...or at least I don’t think I have 🤔
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    My side game sys has gone wild! 
    I've just submitted my 7th look, I had 164 points not sure what rank I was as I'm just playing this one for the diamonds. It now says I've only submitted 1 look that's not got any votes yet and I'm in a new TS group in 12th which is last place as there is only 12 dolls. On the TS screen it says I have no points but on the earnable screen it says i have 164 points what on earth lol 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    YoMomma said:

the last one hurt 🥴
    😍😍😍 Amazing! Where is the dress and aura from in your third look??? I’ve never seen them before...or at least I don’t think I have 🤔
    They're from the diamond kollection in newest update
    Only iOS got it so far
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No worries @FoxieLola Close the game and reopen, if it doesn't clear up by then, it will catch up before long.  If you still aren't in sync tomorrow, send a dm and I'll try and get you some help.  :) In the meantime, keep dressing the doll and submitting your tickets.  Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    My side game sys has gone wild! 
    I've just submitted my 7th look, I had 164 points not sure what rank I was as I'm just playing this one for the diamonds. It now says I've only submitted 1 look that's not got any votes yet and I'm in a new TS group in 12th which is last place as there is only 12 dolls. On the TS screen it says I have no points but on the earnable screen it says i have 164 points what on earth lol 

There must be a glitch going on. I have no background on any of my submitted looks and I also no longer have a TS board.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I have submitted the exact same look in all my tickets, just with different dye. Scored 50+ on all the looks except my last one which got a 38! (Votes were also super slow and started coming in as soon as i submitted) The votes are so rigged, and it's so obvious lol
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    YoMomma said:

I found the hair on the right! Before I buy it, please tell me can it be dyed? Or is it only this gray color? Thank you 🙏🥰
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Boocketa said:
    YoMomma said:

I found the hair on the right! Before I buy it, please tell me can it be dyed? Or is it only this gray color? Thank you 🙏🥰
    I have it and no only the roots of the hair can, the grey/white can’t be dyed.
    @Boocketa only the roots change colour, the rests stays white blonde 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @KkhElena @AmyMimi @ashleyl23 thank you dolls so much 💕 
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

So... This doll only has 253 points and already has the last earnable? 🙄
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Spotted you again hehe

ocnsidn you found me again, also @pristineperson this looks like how your doll used to look 😭 i’m not sure if it’s you though
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    This gorgeous doll is fourth in my group. Is it weird that I’m super sad she isn’t higher? The girls above her are mostly basic.

Spotted you again hehe

ocnsidn you found me again, also @pristineperson this looks like how your doll used to look 😭 i’m not sure if it’s you though
    You actually spotted my side game doll, that look got me 45 votes!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Ok my message disappeared. Here we go again

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I’m confused about this sys theme, so I think I’m gonna submit cocktails, gowns, casual, party style... a bit of everything I like the most in the kloset!

These are my first two! Hope you like them🤞🏻
    Where is that dress from? 😍😍😍