🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I’m so excited I didn’t even collage, my suggestion came true!!! 😍😍😍

Obsessed with the look you put together! Your doll looks like shes ready to slayyy the
    stage!🎸🎶 
    Thank you!! @buffysummers0990 that was extremely kind of you to say!!💕😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    i was a fool to think i would be saving up my diamonds this month : )
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Yes because I’m still waiting for the update on my Android 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    is it possible to talk to the designers about lowering the rainbow a bit? it looks kinda awkward so high up and you can hardly see it on the top stars list. @KalindaKing

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Got the shoes in the diamond collection. I think I’ll just let my dreams die and not spin again. I’m 1 diamond shy of a second spin and I never get diamonds from voting anymore so 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @KalindaKing when will the android update come out? ( asking for a friend who isn’t apart of the forum )
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Waited an entire month to be able to play again since apparently I ran out of storylines at only level 37 and even after updating my game I STILL don’t have new storylines or goals?? Not happy at ALL.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just got news from the team and we can't release the Android update today. Will definitely let you know when it's available!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Also want to know when Android can expect the update. I had a couple of updates available when I checked, but this game wasn't one of them.
    Platform: Android

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I’m having an identity crisis because these eyes are so fun and now idk what my baseline look should be 🥲

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Watch me opening a box of the new kollection and getting the ugliest items aka the purse, the earings and the hairstyle with the awful bangs. 
    This nightmare is keeping me away from spinning diamond kollections🤦‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Watch me opening a box of the new kollection and getting the ugliest items aka the purse, the earings and the hairstyle with the awful bangs. 
    That's one of the reasons I never spin diamond kollections, it's just not worth it. Diamonds are way too expensive to waste them on something you don't like or not gonna use
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

@uglyjackie
    @Amy136602
    we a girl rock band ! 
    Also spinned few times cause I love everything which is rare for a diamond collection 
    @therealChar We look so cute!! Thanks for including me char!! 😍
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

@uglyjackie
    @Amy136602
    we a girl rock band ! 
    Also spinned few times cause I love everything which is rare for a diamond collection 
    You dolls are like Jem And The Holograms 

😍😍😍
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Waited an entire month to be able to play again since apparently I ran out of storylines at only level 37 and even after updating my game I STILL don’t have new storylines or goals?? Not happy at ALL.
    @AnnaKKH_ it sometimes happen and you have to level up to get new storylines! 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I’m having an identity crisis because these eyes are so fun and now idk what my baseline look should be 🥲

Your doll looks gorgeous 😍 
    can you change the colour of the eyeliner ?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I could have the diamond kollection hair but at least I got colorful hair recently. 
    Platform: Android

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited February 2021
     Edit: should I get this skirt? I know we have a music SYS coming and I don’t think I’ll get the guitar or Curtain Call collection before then. I kinda wish they’d open the SYS threads at the same time as the newsletter so we can see more inspo before the event. 
    I love that the updates go live when I’m asleep, so I can wake up to the excitement. The new diamond collection is 🤩 and I’m not mad about my spin. 

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

The new kollection eyes are so beautiful
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts

omg the diamond eyes are perfect and i got them on my first spin— still deciding if i want to spin again and try for the guitar or the hair with the bangs
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    hotpotato said:

Your doll looks gorgeous 😍 
    can you change the colour of the eyeliner ?
     @YoMomma Thank u!🥺💗 and yes you can change the color, just on the bottom eyelid though!
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    maybe i only bought the drumsticks because of the josie and the pussycats movie. sorry not sorry. 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    maybe i only bought the drumsticks because of the josie and the pussycats movie. sorry not sorry. 
    Ahhh I love this movie sfm!!! I still quote it with my cousins all the time! "it's me Wally! White ass Wally!"

And also recently really listened to the lyrics for DuJours Backdoor Lover and ... It is not about a mystery bad boy at all...... 🙈
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.