Options

I stopped getting goals?

CleoClementineCleoClementine Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I'm level 25 and the only goals I get are those limited time, finish them by the end of the week goals. I know for a fact that there are goals I haven't done because I haven't met RT yet. Is there a problem with my game, or does it just take a while?

Answers

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey @CleoClementine! That’s happened to me before too. Make sure your game and operating system (android, iOS, etc) is updated to the most recent update and your phone has at least a few extra GB of space. Try to restart the app and go to Simon and Maria’s offices to see if they have any new tasks for you. Sometimes they don’t call for some reason but they have the “!” next to their heads to trigger a new gig. You shouldn’t be out of storylines by only level 25 so I hope that helps!
  • Options
    @Rikk Thanks for the advice! Everything is up to date and I have space on my phone. I checked and neither Maria nor Simon had "!" Thanks for the help though!
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @CleoClementine it also happens when you need to level up, and then you'll get new storylines!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    At which level did you guys stopped getting story lines? 
  • Options
    @Tessakkh I was level 24! I stopped getting calls except those weekly ones for special goals and the ones from Simon for the normal gigs if that makes sense. When I leveled to 25 nothing changed.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It sounds like you may have a block. That means there's an undone task waiting somewhere for you.   You should visit each location and go into each venue - fil or photo studio, restaurant, lecture hall--  speak to everyone with a speech bubble.  You will either find someone to speak to, maybe a film director in Brew Palm with a task, or you might a task waiting for you to begin.  But look everywhere.  I start after using all my energy and I replenish as I look for the Block!  Good luck.  This happens to just about everyone at one time or another. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I went everywhere and found Willow in Vegas but nothing happened. I may wait to see if something changes when I level up to 26. Thanks for the advice though!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I would finish all the tasks on your goal tab, and then  I would send a ticket to Support.  I say this because I didn't finish all the storyline till I was in the 70s or 80s levels.  Level 25 just can't finish all the storyline imo. 
    I would open a ticket and tell Support your situation.
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options.  Then tap Help and then tap Glu Support.  Explain the problem and submit your ticket.  Good luck. 
    Unless you have been offered all the homes and businesses in the game, unless you've met Alt, Mario & Jenn, gotten a free disco hairstyle,  retrieved a golden tiki, foubd stolen artwork and entertained at a spoiled brat's birthday party,  you still have undone storyline.  I could go on, but I just don't want anyone to miss a thing. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary