🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Decided to take a risk and spun the new diamond collection.😅

Love the bundle and the music notes change colors making the guitar even better, glad I chose to spin the collection.🙂

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

This dress is giving me some Outlander vibes! Dinnae Fash, Sassenach! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m happy that people who want male love interests are getting more opportunities with people like Cassio, Raul, and Steezy, but is there any way we could have more options for female love interests? I’m tired of rejecting the same guys over and over only to have them keep flirting with my character. It feels like a lot of the storylines were only written with straight women in mind, and that everyone in the game just assumes your character is straight no matter what. I wanna flirt with my costars too!
    Same @thetwentyeighth! Cassio straight up creeps me out sometimes 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    As a former triangle player in school band, I’m both amused and confused by this new addition to the closet
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Just updated on IOS, but I’m stuck on the main loading screen.. anyone else having this issue?

also, dying because I own the Moschino Piano key skirt. Although this is to replicate D&G’s 2017, I need to own this skirt in the game! 

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I tried, I guess the hair is alright 😅 this is what my bangs look like when I don’t style them🤣🤣

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can't wait for the update on Android!

Lol just kidding, however, I really like the piano skirt. I play the piano irl so I need it! 🎹
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So I slept all day and didn't realize the update was here...well for iOS anyhow. Android still has no update. Ugh this sucks!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Items get more and more inaccessible every update... what does Glu not understand about working during a pandemic?? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Glu is really starting to piss me off. The game is glitching so badly for me and I used diamonds for the new kollection and I didn’t even receive my prize! And then I sent them a ticket and they take HOURS to respond like??? Their customer service sucks. They still haven’t responded back to me. Not to add that they keep on adding diamond items and yet don’t even give us quests to earn more diamonds or even let us watch videos for diamonds like what?? 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

Bet this will be in a collection that has dyes/energy/kash and you’ll have to spend 100s of k stars to get it 😪
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    Glu is really starting to piss me off. The game is glitching so badly for me and I used diamonds for the new kollection and I didn’t even receive my prize! And then I sent them a ticket and they take HOURS to respond like??? Their customer service sucks. They still haven’t responded back to me. Not to add that they keep on adding diamond items and yet don’t even give us quests to earn more diamonds or even let us watch videos for diamonds like what?? 🤨
    Check your diamond kollection to see if it only says "play". If it does then take a spin on it. It only takes diamonds if it says play 12 or play 18 or whatever amount of diamonds. If it doesn't have an amount then it's waiting for you to press it.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Normally I don't take a chance on diamond kollections because I have awful luck with any kollection, but I really love those eyes. I have 62 diamonds saved on my side game, 30 on my main and I think as soon as the Android update drops, I'll take a chance on it. Hopefully I will avoid the duplicate of the Christmas purse, the hair with the weird bangs, shoes and earrings. 😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

Bet this will be in a collection that has dyes/energy/kash and you’ll have to spend 100s of k stars to get it 😪
    I’m willing to bet money these will be SYS prizes, because it looks like 5 new items.
    Glu really needs to get their crap in order to release all updates at the same time. I can understand an hour apart, but an entire day is crazy.  I didn't realize it was out for others until I got an notification from IG lol. Hopefully it comes early in the morning cause I will be busy tomorrow celebrating my first borns birthday. He will be 17!!😳🥺 I'm only 35 and he makes me feel much older.🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Check your diamond kollection to see if it only says "play". If it does then take a spin on it. It only takes diamonds if it says play 12 or play 18 or whatever amount of diamonds. If it doesn't have an amount then it's waiting for you to press it.
    It shows up like this for me :/ they took my diamonds and didn’t give me my prize 😭  and I had 21 diamonds. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Might just be me but since the update earlier has anyone else seen this white background, it’s always there when I’m looking at other looks I've submitted.

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Welp, first & (probably) last time spinning a diamond kollection 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel robbed. 

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Hoping Android update comes out today!!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I love these cute underwear items 🤩✨

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I love these cute underwear items 🤩✨

Ooh, that's genius! I didn't win the skirt but this together looks like an ideal combo 💙
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @thesweetone glad I could give some inspo 😊💕
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Cant wait for the android update even though I have an iphone ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.