šŸ—³ļøā¤ļøSYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ā¤ļø

Comments

• RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @violettaelliot ty šŸ’“ itā€™s from the new diamond collection that came out with the update today
    Thank you for the info. Is the update for ios only? Because i'm on android and couldn't update the game yet
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hopefully the Android Update will be out today, and my fingers are crossed for before lunch, but thsts just my personal hope. Ā Oh, my fingers are crossed for luck! Ā Letā€™s all wish!Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Look 6 to 8 šŸ™‚

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    ummm idk if this was previously mentioned/announced but i just got a diamond for voting in the vb?? swear this has never happened to me before. is this new?
  • PenelopeGrey_kkhPenelopeGrey_kkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    My looks so far... would I wear them IRL? Yes. Do I love them? I don't think so.
    I love your outfits and doll! šŸ˜. Permission to use the last one of your outfit?Ā 
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

Looks 6-9 āœØ
    I'm surprised my "vintage" look did well šŸ˜
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    There is a Winchester doll in my TS group šŸ˜ā¤ļøā¤ļø

šŸ¦‹Android PlayeršŸ¦‹
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    The update was this morning and since then the background is glitching as you can see in this pic. Anyone else experiencing this?

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    bexgom said:
    ummm idk if this was previously mentioned/announced but i just got a diamond for voting in the vb?? swear this has never happened to me before. is this new?
    I got one 2 days ago but you have to pay attention to your total amount of diamond before and after you get that one in the vb. The one I got 2 days ago didnā€™t add to my total amount of diamonds. It took a lot of energy to still get the diamond from customer service.
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Looks 1-8
    I really want the last earnable but its look like i cant get itšŸ„ŗā˜¹ļø

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Looks 1-8 in Gold. Idk what happened to my scores around look 6 but idrc. I just need to place in the top 9th for those hand tats plzzzzz. šŸ¤žšŸ¼
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    mirthe said:
    bexgom said:
    I got one 2 days ago but you have to pay attention to your total amount of diamond before and after you get that one in the vb. The one I got 2 days ago didnā€™t add to my total amount of diamonds. It took a lot of energy to still get the diamond from customer service.
    Very true ! You need to screenshot the hell out of everything in this game incase you get accused of having ā€˜Ā connectivity issuesā€™ šŸ„“

• BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    This is the order that I submitted the looks, I guess I used up all my luck by look 6...
    I just hope I can get 9th place so I can get the hand tattoo...
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    In reality I would not wear gowns but it is getting the higher votes and I really want the hair so here are my looksĀ 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    mirthe said:
    bexgom said:
    Very true ! You need to screenshot the hell out of everything in this game incase you get accused of having ā€˜Ā connectivity issuesā€™ šŸ„“

Fr, the first thing I said to them is that nothing is wrong with my connection and everything else works perfectly. I didnā€™t want to hear anything about that excuse and blaming me for not getting the diamond.
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited February 2021
    ok donā€™t know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone else think the storyline of this week seems a bit off? like they keep talking about ā€œimportant social changeā€ but they donā€™t really say what kind of change?? it feels like theyā€™re hinting at fighting racism? maybe iā€™m wrong, but why donā€™t they just say what the message is when itā€™s a good one? does anyone know why theyā€™re being so vague? maybe iā€™m just confused /:
    i mean if this is their way to show support to black history month, blm and anti-racist activism in general, is it really that supportive, if they donā€™t want to actually say it??Ā 
    i donā€™t know if iā€™m just reading to much into it/:
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    i am doing absolutely terrible

• IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    asta said:
    ok donā€™t know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone else think the storyline of this week seems a bit off? like they keep talking about ā€œimportant social changeā€ but they donā€™t really say what kind of change?? it feels like theyā€™re hinting at fighting racism? maybe iā€™m wrong, but why donā€™t they just say what the message is be when itā€™s a good one? does anyone know why theyā€™re being so vague? maybe iā€™m just confused /:
    i mean if this is their way to show support to black history month, blm and anti-racist activism in general, is it really that supportive, if they donā€™t want to actually say it??Ā 
    i donā€™t know if iā€™m just reading to much into it/:
    No I feel the same. It's too vague and honestly pretty cowardly of Glu. If they really want to take a hard line stance then state it explicitly. It's absolutely wild and nonsensical that calling out racism is too ~risky. Especially after the massive protests and the increasing amount of attacks against Asians. Glu really posted that little Black square and said "we are listening and learning" and still vague booking it.Ā 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2021

found @LindaVB šŸ’•
    Yes thatā€™s me! Thank you for spotting me! That look did not do great unfortunately... 38 votes...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    30 votes?!?!?? 30 votes ?!?!?? I am tired of this
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Iā€™m confused about this sys theme, so I think Iā€™m gonna submit cocktails, gowns, casual, party style...Ā a bit of everything I like the most in the kloset!

These are my first two! Hope you like themšŸ¤žšŸ»
    Where is that dress from? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
    Itā€™s from NY fashion week sys!! šŸ„°šŸ„°ā¤ļø
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

That second look šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
  • PenelopeGrey_kkhPenelopeGrey_kkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

Wish me good luck XD, honestly, I have no idea what I've been going for this SYS.Ā 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Itā€™s been a tough sys score wise for me and a lot of other dolls but at least I spotted some beauties in the VB šŸ’™Ā 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @meritedkkh that is not me but weirdly that is what I wore two days ago??? But the doll is major pretty. You go doppelgƤnger me and get all the votes.Ā 
    they mustā€™ve taken your in game look like they do sometimes during events o: