⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @deliqhted I don’t know if it’s the dress your suggesting but we already have it, it was released last year in April, it should become available for purchase during the April update this year.

• Melindastarfly77Melindastarfly77 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    *Be able to buy stars with money earned in game 
    *flight destinations in alphabetical order
    *star/heart value shown for each of the items in the shop(for bonus starts)
    * hair styles more obtainable 
  • HeroOverlordHeroOverlord Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    -bring back the diamond rewards on show your style events.. i want to buy some dyes. (i read in google in show your style theres diamonds and event clothes)
    -in bel air estate we can date.. all homes that we unlock has a date options to..
    -more misc and holdable items
    Platform: Android
    Hollywood ID: 3586aa46ba4b5587
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    SYS event for April 1 - April Fools Day Fashion Faux Pas!!! Where we vote for the worst dressed instead of the best dressed.  :)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    UPDATE TB BOXES
    UPDATE TB BOXES
    UPDATE TB BOXES
    UPDATE TB BOXES
    UPDATE TB BOXES
    I hate receiving the call every week from So Choc and having to go there to get the cash. Make it transferable online !!! Who does this anyway in 2021?
    And please make a still pose 😢 without having to hold a purse or wear a special dress... i want my doll to stand still 
    And PLEASE!!!!!! You need to reorganize the Kloset! I spend a lot of time searching for an item. Make a kollection section in it, and a new gown section
  • mackenziesimpsonmackenziesimpson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    • Be able to name pets! 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    A small little change I think would be fun is if we could choose a pose for our SYS looks (like the poses in the photo booth). It would help inject a bit of personality, especially with generic “gown” or “bikini” outfits 😊 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Fix the iOS glitches pleased 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    It'd be awesome to have two or three options for how to hold things. I try to always have my doll holding something but a lot of items cover the whole upper torso area. It'd be cool to have the option to hold things up in front of the torso like we currently can, hold them off to the side (180° flip), and hold things down by our side (I know this wouldn't work with everything unless we could hold beverages by the top of the glass or something?)
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Please give us diamond videos and diamond businesses.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Can something happen with Kollections to improve rotation?  I never had Witching Hour in the almost 2 years I played and now I have it 2 weeks in a row - There are Kollections I know i dont ever want to spin again - When the reset there should be a place where we can replace ones we dont want to spin with a new random kollection - or be asked if we want to spin it ever and then it will go out of rotation!
  • ddfamily2003ddfamily2003 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think they should put the inventory where you can buy stuff with diamonds in the regular store or make a diamond store and put it somewhere we can find it without having to go through the voting screen. Does anyone agree?
  • snowgrl112snowgrl112 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I would love a favorites tab on the clothes, accessories, etc. I have so many outfits I want to buy but can’t afford all of them now. I would love to be able to favorite these instead of having to go through each item every single time ;) 
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I definitely agree with this because certain items are really hard to find. They could create the store or have an option where we can “favorite” or save the diamond items that we find so we can purchase them at a later date 
    edited February 2021
    update suggestion..
    -pet wardrobe we need more clothes from other pets
    -black market.. dyes / partnership / gift boxes / event clothes that we are not yet unlock but its random.. black market cost only kstar or cash.. no to diamonds :)
    -vip clothes etc can now be access in vip events rewards or random event giftbox rewards without subscribing we earned it we want our character to wear those even where not vips
    -vip npc can now be gifted.. faster relationship level to bff
    -gloves and more balloons we can buy it using kstars or win in event giftbox
  • lagsalot51lagsalot51 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - more levels for achievements!! (ive been maxed out for real run-ins, pets, professional, romantic, and so many more for a long time!) devs have done such a good job increasing the game play, i just feel like the the levels of achievements should have increased as well, instead of just having 6 or 8 levels before maxing out.
    that  guy has gloves and we dont.. seriously.. picture below
    more google play achievements
    lookbook should appear in show your style.. so we can pick outfits we save in lookbook.. and to find clothes we want accurately

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited February 2021
    -There should be a “wishlist” option in wardrop, it will help us to find things later easily. (Especially in kimiversary, black friday, maybe vip events...)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I like that you finally are helping keep track of the businesses, but instead of posting and calling about random ones, it would be great if in the office you had a board of like all of them and if they are available. Personally I am too into this game and I have my own chart of the business I have, what I have to do to complete them each week( including how much energy needed) and then how much cash and stars I earn. Keeping track of the days I complete them each week, is a little much even for me. My list is overly detailed, but maybe if you just had a board (kinda like a board that keeps track of flights at the airport and their status) that would be cool. Thanks. 
  • SarahCamillaSarahCamilla Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    •Please make separate sections for clothing items in the buy menu! One section where you can buy clothing items with cash and another section for clothing items you can buy with stars. <3
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I just wish we could have more facial features in the game that resemble our beloved women all over the world ❤ I know that your doll doesn't have to look exaclty like you irl but, some dolls really like to do it this way, like me ❤  

It would be such a step up if Glu actually introduced such beautiful facial features! It would raise awareness and it would give so much confidence to women whom for example was created with Vitiligo by god ❤ 

Don't see facial features such as: Vitiligo as a disease or anything close to it.. it's beautiful and I personally love it a lot ❤ It makes you unique, it makes you different, it makes you special and always remember that each and every girl is beautiful in her own way and that we were created in the most beautiful and suitable picture ❤

Love yourself, happy gaming ❤
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’d like better randomization of the Kollections or a way to ignore for a set amount of time or something. I’ve literally gotten the Purple Reign Kollection 4 separate times this year alone. That’s insane. Meanwhile there are many newer collections I haven’t seen at all since they were released!
    -the hats should be dyed.. in the hat slot it has 2 color feature dye for the hat and colors for hair 
  • twirlebritytwirlebrity Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    1. Better closet organization- right now it's a big mess! At least make sure that new items you're releasing are sorted properly
    2. More levels for furnishing house achievement- I maxed out a few years ago and I don't see the point in spending money for furniture at all
    3. Ways to earn diamonds- right now I can only win them in SYS awards, not even when voting :(
    4. Remove dyes and energy from SYS TB Boxes!!!!
    5. Cash Kollection- 
    it can even be with throwback items but please in cash
    6. Weekday SYS lower the points for the final earnable- requesting an average of 42 votes per look is ridiculous
    7. Throwback boxes- update them and give us 2 of them on the TB weekday event (make them last 2 boxes instead of 1)
    8. Wishlist- make a wishlist so we can add clothes we want to buy from closet when we save the money or on special events
    9. Diamond store- make a store where you can buy all items available for diamonds from previous events instead of finding them in voting booth
    10. Diamond boxes- REMOVE ALL DYES AND ENERGY!!!!!

Agree/like if you support these suggestions, thank you.

Player since 2014.  Level 48  A+++
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    This has probably been said already, if so, sorry, but can the vip tiles be removed out of daily boxes and other boxes for people who don’t have a vip subscription.  I have multiple in my boxes (and I’m not and never was subscribed to any VIP subscription) that are taking up slots that can be used for partnership tiles that I can actually use.
    My daily box from today:

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can we maybe get an update of Willow and the other characters looks? They looks the same since the game was made and they look like they need some updated clothes and hair 🤷🏽‍♀️
    And also, can we maybe get some new cities and businesses? Especially diamonds business so we can have a better way to earn them 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• anaassamanaassam Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - a wishlist where I can keep track of my favorite  items and those I want to buy
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Better prize distribution please ! I’m so sick and tired of getting shoes and bunch of accessories that don’t match anything and NEVER a full outfit ! It’s absolutely ridiculous!