🗳️🧖‍♀️SYS - 2/25/21 Spa Day SYS - Don't Drop that towel!💆‍♀️🗳️

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ilayda We regularly search the game for players with unreleased items, so hopefully we'll catch them.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

Aw I really wanted the head towel 😭 but I’m going to be in silver 3 for this sys 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    No showstopping style giftboxes this week @kalindaking?
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I love everything 😍 especially the earnable hair, it reminds me a bit of my hair irl, especially the baby hairs at the front 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Good job!!! I knew I’d love this theme!!! I already posted inspo before from 3 music videos. The one in the middle is Serbian Ana Nikolic, and then you’ll recognize Beyonce and JLo. Can’t wait for this one!!!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    first thing the mask reminded me of was Yzma 🤦‍♀️ love it tho everything is very cute
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the items.  this looks light a lot of fun.  the cucumber mask is so cute.   Good luck Dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm mostly just submitting stuff to earn diamonds this time and dye especially if there's wine red, which I need a lot more of. Btw, if there are new closet items that would work for this theme, where's the update for everyone who hasn't gotten it?
    Platform: Android

My friend has a chain of spa apartments, we went there frequently before the virus. Girls nights. Sauna, hot tub, swimming pool. But you can always go alone, read a good book and relax 🧖‍♀️ 

• therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

In order - robe, hair
    I *NEED* to get this hair ASAP it looks so much like my rl hair im in love with it!
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts

Omg I loved the earnables and the ts prizes 😩 But I have nothing on my closet that matches this theme, I am going to flop so much
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Now I want a spa day even more 😫
    About the prizes, I love TS but earnables not so much.. I always get low votes in these theme, I hope this one will go better
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    My friend has a chain of spa apartments, we went there frequently before the virus. Girls nights. Sauna, hot tub, swimming pool. But you can always go alone, read a good book and relax 🧖‍♀️ 

This  is brilliant.  I love thst idea.  Spa apartment. And yoyr doll looks so cute.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thank you darling 🎉🥂
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I really love everything 😍🥺!

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Kim’s call 📞 

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    As someone who started a scented candle bussiness during the pandemic, i can’t even explain to you how much i need that candle handheld 😍
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The earnables are so cute. I love all the T$ prizes but I already know the groups will be ridiculous!! I hate that people can buy their way to the top. I would like to place high as I can to get the candle and those cute slippers. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i’ve decided to just permanently stay in gold i think. that way your chance of getting the first 2-3 ts items is pretty easy. it’s not that exciting, but at least i don’t have to worry about leveling up and down.
    i really love the items this week! i’m so excited about the candle and the earnables!! 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I love everything this week! It's going to be a blood war SYS i guess. Poor thing silver tier wouldn't be able to get the hair, it's so cute and rare. Good combination with the TS robe
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

this is all the outfits i can come up that aren't swimsuits lol so waiting for more inspo 👀
  • KelissiGrahamKelissiGraham Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    But I want that necklace!!!
    I'm mostly just submitting stuff to earn diamonds this time and dye especially if there's wine red, which I need a lot more of. Btw, if there are new closet items that would work for this theme, where's the update for everyone who hasn't gotten it?
    You need to go to the app store, search Kim K game and click - Update. That’s all 😀
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍 I hope I’m able to get the last one. The TS are cute too! I hope I get the slippers at least I’ll be in silver 3 so hopefully it’ll be chill. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The face mask is the prize that won't be in bronze, the 3rd prize in gold is the one that's not in bronze. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt