Options

PROBLEM WITH SYS

danisimsdanisims Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
What's wrong with my sys event? This is the third one that I have problems with, I assemble the look, send and the votes I receive are not counted and so I stay behind in the final placement. It also happened that the sent looks disappeared, as if I hadn't sent them. I've seen someone else on the forum with the same problem, what could have happened? How can I solve?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    This happens from time to time.  The votes should display properly shortly.  If you still have a problem tomorrowopen a ticket to Support. Go to the top left corner of your game screen.  Tap the 3 lines to access Options. Then tap help, then tap Glu Suppirt.   Submit your Y r problem and they'll get back to you.  Good luck, 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    danisimsdanisims Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    For a moment everything seemed to be resolved, the votes were being counted correctly but I just realized that I have the same problem. all the looks sent to the sys event add up to 291 but in the classification it shows only 44. this makes me fall more and more in the classification and not receive the awards that I would receive if I had no problems