🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I don't know what the voters want. High 30s is all I can seem to get. Since the theme is love yourself and I'm submitting things that I would actually wear and look like, I have come to the conclusion I am ugly and the voters hate me.

im ugly  Tumblr uploaded by The Useless Girl
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I just wanted to say that I realized that since there is a new system I don’t care about SYS anymore because of a few reasons.
    a) I don’t want to level up so I submit bullshit outfits
    b) The only interesting prize is not available in my tier
    c) since the new system my votes are completely wrecked and I get 35-40. Before I got around 55. Glu even admitted that sometimes the algorithm gives the votes. 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Finally a diamond 💎😭

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

What am I doing wrong? 🥺💔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Basak said:

What am I doing wrong? 🥺💔
    Your looks are beautiful as always 😍 something is going on with the voting. I don’t see many people getting 40 plus votes ☹️
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @YoMomma Ok you’re officially my hero, literally! Your Wonder Woman look is FIRE🔥🔥 Pls submit it next & bless the vb with your creativity🙏 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @YoMomma the Wonder Woman look OMG, it looks soooo good 🔥✨ Hope it will get good scores if you submit it🤞🏻

a few of my looks~

@buffysummers0990 thank you love 💕 I’m slightly obsessed with these new shorts 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Anyone else can’t vote? I get error 😕
    iOS player 

@Spleen All your looks are perfect. I love how you put together the floral look 😻
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @YoMomma ok this is crazy! Both looks are 🔥 but WW is just perfection. Next to the Buffy one WW is another tattoo I got a looong time ago, her lasso that is. So happy to see this kind of creativity pop up.

I’m sure my scores could have been worse btw 😂

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    @Boocketa that so cool that you a WW tattoo 😃 I forgot to add the wip to my look 😑  l Love all your outfits. Your doll looks gorgeous with that ponytail 😍😍😍

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I am tired, I dont remember the last time I got the last earnable in a sys event. This are my scores everyday, I am tired 😥 my looks arent sh1t, they are good. Even when I started my votes weren’t this low.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @YoMomma you inspired me to get it 🥰 I was one step away from buying that kinda ugly one from the closet. ThankYouThankYou we’re all Wonder Women here 🌟
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    my score was over 50+, but I updated the game and my score dropped to 37. Without saying that I just submitted my look, my score came in immediately. 
    No one else happened to him?
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

what the f

• marina_antiosmarina_antios Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Good afternoon @KalindaKing @kokokokonut and dolls, Ican’t enter the game! I already restart IPhone and did all, but it doesn’t download. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    how it started:

how it’s going:

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Hey guys has anything improved since christmas? I quit so I want to see if you guys are satisfied with the way the game is now before giving it another chance. Much love
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Put a couple of looks side by side and realized that for some reason the theme “love yourself” made me put my hair in updos more then I realized, which is really funny because I use to wear my hair up all the time and just recently I’ve been wearing it down more often, maybe I subconsciously miss it 🤔🤷🏾‍♀️😊
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I think I found @Muco

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Hey guys has anything improved since christmas? I quit so I want to see if you guys are satisfied with the way the game is now before giving it another chance. Much love
    Hmm that’s a difficult question. There are some seriously beautiful items recently in my opinion, but a lot of them are in these new diamond boxes they’re doing. Customer service seems to be getting worse too, but on the other hand we’ve got some improvements to the storylines and playability in that aspect. I personally enjoy the game still, but it is getting more expensive it seems.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Idkkh said:
    JaelynJax said:

That second look 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
    Thanks it is a fav of this sys

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    She was a white doll in the beginning and has now conveniently changed her skin tone
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I'm curious to see how everyone's scores are going, mine got a little better but I won't be able to reach the last earnable and this is the second week that happens to me. Anyway, if anyone is in the mood to answer a little poll...

Agree if your scores are so low you won't reach the second earnable with free tickets
    Like if your scores are low but you'll get the second earnable 
    Awesome if your scores are high and you wouldn't even need to submit all 13 tickets to get the second earnable

Thanks! 😊

I hit awesome, I have a 51 average this week and will get the earnable with my 11th ticket. But the last 2 SYS I didn't get close to the last earnable, I'd have needed multiple tickets, I was getting all 30-40s. Scores are just random. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    edited February 2021
    She was a white doll in the beginning and has now conveniently changed her skin tone
    Second place in my TS had done this as well 🙄 I hope someone else can beat her and get the hair instead