šŸŽ†āœØv11.9 Update - Like A Boss āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Is anyone else on iOS and their update not working?Ā 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    So if the looks @melisaasprilla posted arenā€™t diamond, Iā€™m guessing FG, collection, FG? šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I've seen some people taking about a Notebook... whats that??
    Also, is there a tab that shows all available jobs, or is it just the one box in the upper left and RTs random phone call??? I was really hoping for a complete overview that I could check anytime because I definitely prioritize some businesses over others and have given up on a couple that I dont feel are as worth it. Am I missing something?? šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    By the way, I rarely show spoilers for items that require diamonds because I know how you feel about that!

I hope that Glu, positively surprises me.Ā 
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I got the purse and I want to screamšŸ˜Œ
  • MsElliott20MsElliott20 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This new SYS tier system Sucks! I am constantly going back and forth on levels because of how my paydays fall. Stop giving out so much dye in boxes. Trust me, we will buy them if needed!! Go back to the way the SYS events were, back when the game was actually Fun!Ā 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Is anyone else having problems with the game ever since they updated it? Mine keeps crashing and the voting booth is lagging really bad. Also it takes about 30 seconds for each look to load when you click on it to see how many votes you got and when you click on people in your TS group. It usually only takes a second or so. I wasn't having any of these problems until I updated the game a few hours ago.
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    I don't know if anyone noticed this, but it's oddly satisfying :Ā 
    ss from before the update
    ss from after the update

they aligned the votes with the "finished" šŸ˜­šŸ’–
    omg, that always annoyed me lol, thank god they changed it!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My videos arenā€™t working on iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Suggestion for the ā€˜business trackerā€™:

Can we select which businesses we want to be called about?
    I donā€™t consider my restaurants (where we only make cash) to be a business and would like to skip getting calls on it.Ā 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Iā€™ve been playing for years but just recently found this board. I stopped playing off and on but Iā€™ve recently started playing a lot again and I canā€™t get over how bad the SYS timing is on the west coast. This SYS ends at 7am PST and I have only been able to submit 12 tickets because Iā€™m not willing to set an alarm for the middle of the night to submit tickets. Am I missing something here? When SYS first started I always got all the earnables and got all or most of the prizes. Now I canā€™t get either because I usually am only able to submit 12-13 tickets. Itā€™s not fun. It sucks knowing that I wonā€™t get the second earnable no matter what. Are any of you on the west coast and how do you deal with this? Thanks!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i donā€™t know if marlena corday is going to be in any quests with this update, but she looks really good for an npc! i also checked my contacts several times so i donā€™t think iā€™m mistaking her for one of them

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    rach89 said:
    I love that RT calls to let us know which businesses are ready to be worked now! Thatā€™s amazing! And I am so thrilled for that as simple as it is! I do wish however that for the ā€œ featured itemsā€ they would have put as many items and as much effort into those as they did for the January update... there were so many new beautiful items that were perfect for each upcoming sys except basically all for diamonds.. but when we ask for more new k star and kash kloset items instead the quality, quantity and effort drop significantly. I like the new items in the kloset but thereā€™s no comparison to the items they add to the kloset for diamonds... why not make everything nice quality?Ā 

**Edit to add photos.Ā 

Jan vs March.. how is that fair?

No shade but no business is going to release items that are of the same quality and offer them at three different price points. Premium items are premium for a reason. This is how it is in real life as well.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    ariellep said:
    Iā€™ve been playing for years but just recently found this board. I stopped playing off and on but Iā€™ve recently started playing a lot again and I canā€™t get over how bad the SYS timing is on the west coast. This SYS ends at 7am PST and I have only been able to submit 12 tickets because Iā€™m not willing to set an alarm for the middle of the night to submit tickets. Am I missing something here? When SYS first started I always got all the earnables and got all or most of the prizes. Now I canā€™t get either because I usually am only able to submit 12-13 tickets. Itā€™s not fun. It sucks knowing that I wonā€™t get the second earnable no matter what. Are any of you on the west coast and how do you deal with this? Thanks!
    Where I live the SYS ends at like 3:00am and I feel you. It's really annoying considering that tickets cannot stack
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Does anyone else get regular crashes on Android? I had 3 since the update.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Does anyone else get regular crashes on Android? I had 3 since the update.
    I donā€™t have an android, but Iā€™ve been facing the same issue since the update.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Okay but this is heartwarming
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Is anyone else's game crashing after the android update?Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Just had my 4th crash. ^^
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Iā€™m on iOS and Iā€™ve never had crashes before until this update Iā€™ve had around 4 crashes.
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    No offense, but my husband being so needy is really getting on my nerves....šŸ¤¬

Why canā€™t we get more options on what to say instead of saying Iā€™m sorryšŸ™„. Like I ainā€™t even sorry theyā€™re so needy itā€™s annoyingĀ 
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Mine is crashing too
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.