🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Looks 1-10 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2021

And as always I won’t be getting the last earnable :( I might have missed a ticket. And aslo I came from 40 votes per look to 30 something. I definitely am not saying that I have the best looks! Because there are so many gorgeous dolls who got LOW score and their looks were so much better than mine. I wanted to get the hair sm bc it would be my first time earning the last earnable. Thank you for listening to me ranting. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 5-12:

I will need a 49 on my final look which would have been no problem before but now with this new system I don’t think it’s going to happen. This will then be the first event since I started playing in 2014 that I could not finish...
    well done Glu, well done...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I like these eyes a little too much but I’m still collecting Kstars for the contour 🤩 I got carried away in the closet lol

The votes on my last two looks are non in yet. I just hope I stay in the top 9 and get that hand tattoo! For all of you considering to get real hand tattoos just know that, ok it hurts but that is normal. Very thin skin and a lot of bones, however the color has to be refreshed often. I had mine done 10 years ago and I stoped refreshing it after the 3rd time because I don’t care anymore 😂 Just something to consider ❤️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

And as always I won’t be getting the last earnable :( I might have missed a ticket. And aslo I came from 40 votes per look to 30 something. I definitely am not saying that I have the best looks! Because there are so many gorgeous dolls who got LOW score and their looks were so much better than mine. I wanted to get the hair sm bc it would be my first time earning the last earnable. Thank you for listening to me ranting. 
    Same I have missed a ticket 🤦‍♀️😭 I usually end up missing a ticket or two. If I didn’t miss the ticket I may have been able to get the last earnable. Why can’t the tickets just stack? Don’t they know we sleep and have other priorities 😂 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Just got the earnable hairstyle!

I’m definitely warming up to the hair - it looks gorgeous on your doll 💕
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    She was a white doll in the beginning and has now conveniently changed her skin tone
    Isnt the beautiful doll @jusadrikkhios top 3 anymore? :(  I remembered her being in your TS because I loved the look you posted of her! 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Not sure if I should go for a beach or Wonder Woman look next 🧐 either way I’m looking forward to my 30 something score 🥴

Omg I love these ! 😍
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ugh, I'm kinda sad. I missed a ticket and there's no way I'm getting to the earnable hair because my average is 35,5. Which sucks 🙁

What's also funny is that I had no problem staying in Gold before, but this time where I actually want to stay there for the Spa SYS prizes I'm leveling down it seems like.

Anyways, here are my first 8 looks. Didn't like Kim's call because it had no direction whatsoever so decided to submit half purple and half yellow first to match the background 

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Um the same doll is in my TS twice? Either a side game or one of glus doppelgänger bots lol
  • Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited February 2021
    My looks 1-12... after i confuse on first two looks, so i celebrate this theme by using whatever i like. Inspired by singer, cabaret show, fire miser, magician, doll princess, cleopatra, witch, business woman, spa day and flower fairy. I don't really care about the score, just want to have fun because i don't really into the prize this time. But i quite nervous about next SYS 😬

• Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

These are my looks 4-13. I really wanted the hair😭. I’ve never scored so low before. Not even when I first started playing. I didn’t even reach the 3kstars🥲. 
    @violettaelliot all your looks are so much fun 🤩 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, here are the results of my poll so far. This is sad, so many players struggling to get good scores in spite of submitting beautiful looks 😔

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

just dropping by to say that if you see anyone in this nonexistent hair color 1) it's me 2) i'm not a hacker, this is a glitch and this is the second time it's happened lol
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I loved @Basak 's idea of doing looks according to the colors of the rainbow so I decided to do something similar ☺️

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Okay soooo...my game just ate 15 of my ruby red dyes...FIFTEEN, when I only dyed ONE dress ONCE... who tf do I talk to about getting my freakin dyes back (as is they’re not hard to come by) 🙄 I didn’t dye anything else. Help 😭

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Looks so hot, scores so low :(
    LaLaLola said:
    Okay soooo...my game just ate 15 of my ruby red dyes...FIFTEEN, when I only dyed ONE dress ONCE... who tf do I talk to about getting my freakin dyes back (as is they’re not hard to come by) 🙄 I didn’t dye anything else. Help 😭

That’s so messed up ☹️ Send your screenshots to support. They should give you your dyes back 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @YoMomma is right @LaLaLola.  Send an ingame ticket.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen. Tap the 3lines to access Options and then tap Help and then tap Glu Support.  Explain the situation, attach your Screenshots and submit your ticket..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    504 points so no hair for me (I don’t like it anyway) and no TS items, I just hope I’ll be able to get a silver box.
    Only 2 look had a decent score, I also submitted 2 blonde looks to see if the red hair was the problem but it wasn’t.
    My 13 looks: 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got the last earnable with my 11th ticket!

@AmandaMKkh your looks are impeccable 😍 I really don’t know why votes are so low. It’s so demotivating when you put a lot of effort into styling 🤷‍♀️
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    I only have 2 points to reach the last earnable and i am out of free tickets. I think i read here that someone spoke to support and they gave them the earnable? What shd i do please?
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @YoMomma @kokokokonut I didn’t even know I could do that o: thanks guys, im messaging them right now. Hopefully they give me back my dyes 🤞🏾People are right though, you have to screenshot everything in this game. You never know when you might need it 🙄🤷🏾‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @YoMomma thank you 💕 it really means a lot to me 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️