🗳️❤️SYS 2/22/21 Love Yourself! ❤️

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I feel like this was on purpose.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Don't be so obvious. 

The photo I took from another network.  because literally the same happened to me.
    It's always the same antics.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Soo, the rest of my looks. I decided that I couldn't pass this hair up 🔥

She's just so cute to me 🥺💙

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i wanted the hand tattoo but it’s fine 🥲

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    I only have 2 points to reach the last earnable and i am out of free tickets. I think i read here that someone spoke to support and they gave them the earnable? What shd i do please?

I think you just write to the customer service and explain them the situation + attach the screenshot showing you're only 2 points away. It's not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot. Good luck and I hope they'll give you the hair! 💙
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    so has anyone else noticed that their scores are significantly lower with their first couple looks and again with their last couple every sys?? sometimes the first ones aren’t too low but it’s so rare that the last ones are on par with what the rest of my looks normally score...
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    My game crashed i couldnt log into the game 😞😞😞
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Got the hair on my last ticket! I wish I could’ve leveled down this time though. It seems like every time I decide I want a silver box, it’s too late to sabotage my score.

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I submitted extra tickets. I think I was the only poc in my group. #1 submitted a few extra tickets but im getting that hair. 

It’s the first braided hairstyle in a while that I’ve liked. I wasn’t a fan of the pearls hair style. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Best I’ve done in a long time. I’m happy as I really liked the earnable hair and hand tattoos and managed to get both 😃

I play on iOS
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Final looks, was 109 votes away from the hair lol 

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Did really bad this time (again) and got knocked down to Silver I... let’s hope this weekends SYS I finally start doing better, I really want to win everything 😭 happy for everyone who did very well! At least Glu isn’t after your doll 😂
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts

can you explain this @KalindaKing ? How can I have possibly moved down two spaces and lost out on the hand tattoo that I was going for in the twenty minutes where we have to wait at the end? This is clearly a case of rigged votes and honestly the lack of transparency is infuriating. Why is there a twenty minute wait time if votes are real and calculated before the end of the event?! Can’t believe I submitted an extra ticket for the hand tattoo only to be met with this nonsense. My second photo proves I was in fourth place as the event ended. No way I could’ve moved down if the votes were real.

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    I loved @Basak 's idea of doing looks according to the colors of the rainbow so I decided to do something similar ☺️

OMG! Loved your green look! Your doll looks so pretty 🥺💕 I’m glad that one of us got high scores lmao. I only got 20-30 votes 🤣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Love the earrings and necklace but LOVEEEE the hand tattoos. 
    IOS Player 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Ahhh I got promoted to gold for the first time, after being in silver 3 for ages! But I'm quite scared cos I know it's tough in there, and I have no extra tickets! 😂 Also, what do people mean when they talk about Simon tickets?

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    all i wanted were the hand tattoos and im happy i got them !! also they look really cute with the ring pop !

that’s for amateurs
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Nooo I submitted and extra ticket to get the dress and someone took it from me last minute
     :( 

I hate this gold tier blootdbath.

edit: and not only the bloodbath, but also glu for giving us this crazy rigged scores!!!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @Basak I know, votes are definitely rigged and you deserved way better 🙄
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @daniekkh We all deserve better, Glu really f**ked up SYS events and the voting system.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited February 2021
    i also hate how we can’t use handhelds with these tattoos. they’re cute but come on? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Love the tattoos, just wish we could use them with bags and handhelds