Comments

• keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Are we getting newsletter spoilers?
  • RaexxRaexx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    no words needed šŸ™ƒ
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Did anyone elseā€™s sys scores plummet after updating? Lmao šŸ„²
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Are people still able to complete surveys for kstars? I'm on an iPhone in the US, but I haven't had the option to do a survey for a few weeks now.
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Spun twice for the new diamond collection and of course the second, 18 diamond spin, didn't register and I lost 18 diamonds. I know this is a known issue for glu and yet every time we reach out to support for assistance they refuse to give us back lost diamonds?? I wouldn't care as much if they were kstars, as those are relatively easy to win back, but diamonds? I am so frustrated.Ā 
    Platform : iOSĀ 

• jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Will someone please help me Ik I get a call from rt to do the quest but I havenā€™t gotten the call when do you unlock his missionĀ 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Will someone please help me Ik I get a call from rt to do the quest but I havenā€™t gotten the call when do you unlock his missionĀ 
    I also want that item but I donā€™t know how to get it and which quest it is.Ā 
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i barely even play so i spun bc why not lol. andddd

literally why... just why?Ā 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I know the update is already out, but when will yā€™all add Body/Boob contour to the game, Iā€™d love to see it!
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    liltiffs said:
    Spun twice for the new diamond collection and of course the second, 18 diamond spin, didn't register and I lost 18 diamonds. I know this is a known issue for glu and yet every time we reach out to support for assistance they refuse to give us back lost diamonds?? I wouldn't care as much if they were kstars, as those are relatively easy to win back, but diamonds? I am so frustrated.Ā 
    This has happened to me before. Check the collection again and you should just be able to press play without spending anymore diamonds (ie. there should be no diamond amount next to the play button if that makes sense)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It sounds like some of you are crashing on Android. Is it when you launch the game or while you're playing? Any details would help!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    It sounds like some of you are crashing on Android. Is it when you launch the game or while you're playing? Any details would help!
    My game crashed several times today in the voting booth and between watching my daily videos. Playing on Samsung Galaxy S9 Android Version 10.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Crashed 3 times in total since yesterday. Twice while voting and once between watching daily videos. I'm on a Google Pixel 5Ā 
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Mostly while in the voting booth for me.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks! Sounds like you're having similar issues and I shared that with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Tappable bottle in Lif is back!
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    So were the show stopping style boxes only a thing for the 2 weekends last update? And if so how do we get dye during the weekend if the boxes are gone? Iā€™ve been thinking about this for like a week and a halfĀ 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    am i the only one who doesn't have a business tracker working? i know i own the paris fashion house & capetown winery, both i haven't been to in the past couple of weeks, and haven't gotten a reminder about either since the update.Ā 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
    jm323 said:
    am i the only one who doesn't have a business tracker working? i know i own the paris fashion house & capetown winery, both i haven't been to in the past couple of weeks, and haven't gotten a reminder about either since the update.Ā 
    Did you get a call from RT after the update? You should have been able to turn it on then. Or you can go to his office in Hollywood and speak to his assistant to switch it on there. If it is switched on then it probably means that it isnā€™t time to do your businesses yet.
    @HJLeonie i'm not sure i know who rt is. i have a "simon will call you" that's been pending because i have a gig i need to complete, could that be the hold up? i didn't get any calls aside from kim re: sys after the update
    jm323 said:
    @HJLeonie i'm not sure i know who rt is. i have a "simon will call you" that's been pending because i have a gig i need to complete, could that be the hold up? i didn't get any calls aside from kim re: sys after the update
    RT is your brand manager (I think thatā€™s what heā€™s called) and his office should be in the same building as Simon and Mariaā€™s. It may be that you havenā€™t had the storyline that unlocks him yet which is why youā€™re not getting the business tracker
    @HJLeonie oh how weird, yeah i haven't gotten that yet i guess. thank you for your help!!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Thanks! Sounds like you're having similar issues and I shared that with the team.
    Mine crashes when I'm voting or looking at my sys looks.Ā 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Mine crashes when I'm putting together SYS looks. But not right away, usually when I'm half to 3/4 of the way through putting together a look lol
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Did anyone elseā€™s sys scores plummet after updating? Lmao šŸ„²
    My looks went from 35-40 (which is already pretty bad) all the way down to the 18-20 range šŸ™ƒ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.