Options

Time limited storylines

KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
So I had this question in my mind for a while now. The storylines that we get every week, if for example someone is a new player, do they get the older ones that first appeared last month or do they completely miss out on those?

Best Answer

• Options
    Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    I barely started playing late December. Maybe after you finish a few you’ll start getting the newer ones? The chad and crystal storyline I recently got about a week or two ago. Along with the doll storyline that Raul gives you. The last ones I did were the haunted house and the one with the monkey artifact that was stolen. 

Also I’m on level 31 idk if that matters or not and I’m on my first comeback thing 

Answers

• Options
    Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Last month I had different past storylines going on all at once. The last one I did was the haunted house one it was super long. I haven’t gotten calls for others tho. 

How many storylines have there been? 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think they get the older ones too. I had 2 (maybe it was 3?) going on at the same time once the testing was done for them.
  • Options
    I'm asking this bc in my side game, I haven't gotten a few but I still have about 17+ to do so that's why I was asking. Especially since I have no problem getting the new ones but the older ones (first meeting Maya then the Chad/Crystal storylines) I still haven't got them
  • Options
    Hmm maybe not then because they give out rewards? Maybe the older ones I got was just because they released them to everyone else 
  • Options
    Weird tho. I do remember some people not getting them even after the update was released and support wasn't helpful so I'm not even going to try and asking them
  • Options
    Yeah, I would think they'd be treated like storyline gigs since they introduce us to Maya who is used in other storylines. It could also be that they do convert to regular storyline gigs if you don't finish or have them when they're released and in order to unlock them you need to free up your queue. 
  • Options
    I could try and finish some of my storylines on my side game or just use another device and experiment