🗳️🧖‍♀️SYS - 2/25/21 Spa Day SYS - Don't Drop that towel!💆‍♀️🗳️

Comments

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Here’s some outfit inspiration! I submitted this look and got 37 votes! Good luck guys :) (Everything is in the shop except the hair srry)
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @KristaLenz Thank you 🥺 good luck doll 💕
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Ugh
    This game
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    😔 37 and 31 on my first two looks 😢
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    There appears to be an issue on Android where some players ended up in a lower style level. We're looking into it, but it's the end of the day and I don't know when it will get resolved.
    It's a problem for Amazon players as well! I got demoted to Bronze when I purposefully got out of gold yesterday so I'd be silver 3. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Koakuma I love your first look 💕😊 so pretty !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My scores weren't great but it could have been worse. I started getting decent scores with the last one but just in time to ruin my chances at getting that earnable hair, I started getting lower scores. 
    Platform: Android

• xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    My first 2 looks 😊
    This is the fist time I’ve ever started out with good scores, let’s hope it stays that way 😭
    I’m currently in second 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Okay I was not put in a lower level but are you telling us that you put ticketbuyers into our low level groups?😒 
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited February 2021
    ok what
    i was going to start playing this sys but i only have one ticket?? what happened? why don’t i have two? i haven’t submitted any outfits yet

edit: forgot to upload the pic 🤡
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    @Francescahill @jlr224 your experiences seem to differ! 
    And since it is impossible to get this robe in 40 minutes, i am not sure what use there will be getting it after this SYS anyway🤷‍♀️
    Yes I know I won’t have it for this event. I was just curious because I was almost sure I saw that robe in the partnerships before and I didn’t see it there or in my closet. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Gotta say I’m shocked but I’m quite sure the bubbles are helping my score 
    Your doll is so pretty. Both looks are so cute 😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @Jilli Just send a message to support with your screenshot and tell them what happened.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @lanareina23 Thank you, and you too! ☺️
    Android player. 👾
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
     First two looks. And so far there are no TBs in sight so I’m tied for first 😳
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    we got some ticket buyers within hours of the event starting 💀

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

@eggsandbananas  @KalindaKing this has been happening for an hour I can’t play sys 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Jilli said:
    ok what
    i was going to start playing this sys but i only have one ticket?? what happened? why don’t i have two? i haven’t submitted any outfits yet

Jilli said:
    ok what

Same thing happened to me. Now everyone is about to start submitting 3rd looks and i jst sumitted 2nd one. So my free ticket isnt an extra ticket anymore because i had a damn time countdown for my second ticket😡😡😡 angry is an understatement. Support isnt replying me@KalindaKing
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    Jilli said:
    ok what

Jilli said:
    ok what

Same thing happened to me. Now everyone is about to start submitting 3rd looks and i jst sumitted 2nd one. So my free ticket isnt an extra ticket anymore because i had a damn time countdown for my second ticket😡😡😡 angry is an understatement. Support isnt replying me@KalindaKing
    That’s what happened to me once, but when I messaged support they said it was my phone storage or my connection. The issue wasn’t resolved at all, and I gave up trying to explain to them what happened because they were just blaming it on my device, when it wasn’t even full🙄
    @kkhashley I hate when support blames it on space. They said I had less than a gb of space, but I showed a screenshot of me having 23.5gb of space left. It's like they're always blaming either the space or wifi. I hate when they don't actually read what you send. Once I asked them why I was in the wrong sys tier and they sent back a reply telling me how to play sys. It's not that hard to read a players message!🙄🤣

Normally if you send them a screenshot of your ticket situation, they will send you one. At least that's how they've helped me before. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Okay I guess this’ll be yet another failed SYS for me, fifth in a row, at this point I think glu just wants me back at bronze I all over again.... I seriously don’t know what to do anymore, I’m so close to ditching this game 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Flop number 1

And flop number 2

Does the system wants me to wear a GOWN to this event? Even though I wore the popular picks in voting booths.
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

I’m so disappointed. I really liked the TS prizes this SYS. Oh well.
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited February 2021
    When I saw the mask as an item at SYS SPA DAY, I was happy because I often asked for the skincare theme for SYS. In the last SYS tbt, SYS: Love Yourself, I was at Silver I and I was first using extra tickets and in this sys I am at Bronze I being forced to read that Glu doesn't know what to do, how much incompetence for a company that produces this game more than five years ago, it is not the first time and it certainly will not be the last time that they show all this incompetence, how to fix it is very simple, give the prize for all the dolls or will we have to pay for your mistakes Glu?
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @asalaxo i think we are in the same TS group!💞✨
    @Chqrlotte yes we are. I love being in the same group with forum dolls! I love your style 🥰 good luck 💕💕
    iOS player