🗳️💼 SYS 3/1/21 - Boss Babe SYS 💼 🗳️

Comments

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts

Oh that blazer dress is so cute, gonna have to fight hard in gold for a shot at that, the earnables are a bit meh and very 70’s looking 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Love the dress, hate the hair. If I'm lucky I'm moving up to gold, but then again i probably won't be able to compete with the top players without buying tickets.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Can't wait to channel my inner girlboss. Why is the dress gold-exclusive again? :c
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I see a lot of dolls asking for the bronze prizes, but isnt the distribution always the same sinds they changed it? The first two and last item for bronze? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited February 2021
    ViennaKKH said:
    Boss ladies 😎✨

@ViennaKKH Love it ! 💕 thanks hun for including me 😊 I’m really looking forward to this theme !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @therealsavannah what platform are you on? Cause if you are on ios I can try to submit for you 
    @pristineperson I should be the one thanking cause you always help everyone ♥️
    Im on ios, but i forgot that i dony have enough diamonds... i only have 15 and hairs are usually 30 right?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @therealsavannah what platform are you on? Cause if you are on ios I can try to submit for you 
    @pristineperson I should be the one thanking cause you always help everyone ♥️
    Im on ios, but i forgot that i dony have enough diamonds... i only have 15 and hairs are usually 30 right?
    Hairstyles are actually 25 diamonds, all you’ll need is 10 more diamonds to get the hairstyle you were wanting.
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Tessakkh said:
    I see a lot of dolls asking for the bronze prizes, but isnt the distribution always the same sinds they changed it? The first two and last item for bronze? 
    nvm. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

Loved this theme! Happy it's not gowns/party theme
  • xAltFashionGirlxxAltFashionGirlx Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Im actually not that inlove with the earnables or the rewards but like I love the theme, so looking foward to this :D 
    Australian. Android player. On and off for years. Level 72
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I for once decided to “plan” out some outfits, not sure if I’ll use them all but my closet is kind of small, just pulled things together!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Some inspo
  • audriebarbieaudriebarbie Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Oooh I love that laptop handheld! Does anyone know if it’ll be available to purchase for diamonds? I’m a sucker for handhelds! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    It’s been almost a year since we started working remotely. Last week I had a meeting with an account exe from LA. We wore a matching hoody ensemble it was so funny 😂 at least my dog is happy to have me at home 😍

Only missing that laptop, hope I’ll get it soon 💻

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    Inspo💕💻
    I love the third look! so cute!!!
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Thinking of this look what do you guys think 🤔 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.