Comments

• NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Did anyone else’s sys scores plummet after updating? Lmao 🥲
    Mine went from 40-45 to 30-35.
    I usually score 45-50 previously
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Tappable bottle in Lif is back!
    And customer support had the nerve to tell me it was an issue on my end with internet connection or storage issues 😒
  • JAGTDollJAGTDoll Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Worst update ever. Fix your BS!!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My app has been randomly closing for no reason all day and it's so annoying!🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Can’t wait for the newsletter...!?😍🥺 excited! 
    iOS user! 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Okay, I’m having the weirdest experience in the VB. I can’t take a pic of it because the dolls eyes are SHAKING!! Lol it’s so weird. Everything is normal except the shaking eyes
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Seriously glu??? Is this a joke???
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Tappable bottle in Lif is back!
    And customer support had the nerve to tell me it was an issue on my end with internet connection or storage issues 😒
    Sadly I’m convinced they don’t read what you wrote 😒
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

I often get this mail but kim neeeeever gives me that special gift!?!? what is this mail supposed to be?? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Has anyone had RT called them for Chevier Toronto or the hair studio? Tbh that's the only thing I really want him to call me for with the business tracker 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Just a thought but instead of your partner giving you energy, it would be awesome if they gave you a kstar (or even a diamond which I know is asking too much) since your children technically give you energy whenever you take care of them
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • lagerfeldlagerfeld Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Idkkh said:
    Has anyone had RT called them for Chevier Toronto or the hair studio? Tbh that's the only thing I really want him to call me for with the business tracker 
    I’ve gotten a call for the hair salon once or twice already. Don’t remember getting any calls for Chevier Toronto though 

Also March 2020 event items that should eventually be available for diamonds (like the clover shot glass from a weekend event) are still showing up as unavailable to buy with diamonds when I see them in the voting booth - will they be available beginning March 1? I thought the items would be available once the March update was out, not when the month changes, but maybe I’m remembering wrong. 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Does RT also call for SC London?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    It would be cool if RT gave you a checklist of businesses and you could choose which ones you want him to call about
    iOS player 
    level 69
    mirthe said:
    Yes, he’s called me for it
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can we maybe get a list of our businesses or something? The call is not effective if it calls only for one business and keeps calling until you finish the specific gig, i would prefer to have a list of the available businesses gigs or something, because now i have a notification for the Prague bar and RT keeps calling me just about it and not for the other businesses (i know which one i have in each day because i have them all at the weekend) and i really don't feel like doing the bar gig right now 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
    Also if we can like pay to travel there instead of going through the airport and scrolling through all the places? that will be very helpful

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    mirthe said:
    Yes, he’s called me for it
    Thank you!
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:

I often get this mail but kim neeeeever gives me that special gift!?!? what is this mail supposed to be?? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    If you receive this email, then you could get a little bit of currency. Sorry it didn't work!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    please fix these glitches asap! i can barely open my game right now🥺
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I don't know if it's only me but i really think the design of the clothes went a little bit backwards in the last few updates, especially in the sys prizes.
    i mean, like those underwear we got in the update, i really don't understand how a game that exists from 2014 have that kind of low effort design in 2021... 
    Or that dress from the sys earnable, it really looks we could have this a few years ago

Idk i just disappointed from the prizes in the sys I don't even try to get anything, and i know GLU can make some good quality clothes like this: 

So why the low effort clothes as earnables or update clothes? It's just doesn't make sense to me how a game that exists for a lot of time can make such basic style clothes, and if we speaking about the update clothes already why we got like 6 stuff when in the January and February updates we got way more? 🤔😕
    I am not saying all the designs are bad but i feel for a while now that it's a low effort designs for a game that has developed a lot since the beginning, i hope GLU can make better things than a 3 basic underwears for an update 🤞🏽🙏🏽🤷🏽‍♀️
    Anyway, sorry about the long post and if you read this i hope y'all have a great day 🌸✨

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I like that you finally are helping keep track of the businesses, but instead of posting and calling about random ones, it would be great if in the office you had a board of like all of them and if they are available. Personally I am too into this game and I have my own chart of the business I have, what I have to do to complete them each week( including how much energy needed) and then how much cash and stars I earn. Keeping track of the days I complete them each week, is a little much even for me. My list is overly detailed, but maybe if you just had a board (kinda like a board that keeps track of flights at the airport and their status) that would be cool. I’ll post this in ideas too. Thanks. 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I just watched all 10 of my videos and didn’t receive a single star... anyone else having problems?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I just watched all 10 of my videos and didn’t receive a single star... anyone else having problems?
    Came here to say the same thing, but 20 videos @KalindaKing
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @SDC93 mine just came through!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @Emma_KKH_xo same!  I was a bit worried but now I’m happy lol
    edited February 2021
    So I did my daily ten video for free k-stars and I only got 8 stars...? Is anyone else having this issue? It also had a major delay in giving me those 8

Edit: I literally just received them plus extra! I guess this was an issue for everyone else!
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I know we aren’t supposed to talk about unreleased items but after what I just saw, is there a reason why Glu insists on making black hairstyles unattainable?? Wasn’t there enough uproar with this last event? Why do we have to fork out hella money to get something that should honestly be earnable? I didn’t even have a shot at the last braids because all the white dolls in my group bombarded ts with hella tickets and made it impossible for us black dolls to get the hair. This really isn’t fair and makes me think twice about supporting a company that seems to completely disregard us every chance they get. 
    The simple reason is that Glu doesn't care.....they talk a lot about diversity and inclusion but every single  their actions  prove otherwise..... It is easier said than done!!
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @nnnooy I mean, I agree, but these shorts we got with the update don't really look 2014 to me. They look like a trendy high waisted latex shorts you'd see on Fashion nova site or something lol
    The GB coat, on the other hand, looks like something we'd get in a Throwback box dated 2015.

But I agree, some things are of great quality (usually TS, diamond boxes and diamond Kollections) and others seem to be very low-effort and there's little to no consistency. 
  • rosesarerosierosesarerosie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Yay! On my first role! That was a worthy 30starts! Plz don’t give me dyes or energy for 30starts. That gives me traumas
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.