🗳️🧖‍♀️SYS - 2/25/21 Spa Day SYS - Don't Drop that towel!💆‍♀️🗳️

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi! Popping in to let you know that if you messaged me about the Android SYS glitch that put you in the wrong style level, I'll respond over the weekend to help you. Make sure that you copy and pasted your ID directly into the message (not a screenshot). If you did not already send me a PM, please contact in-game support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Idkkh said:

🤪🙃🤭
    That awkward moment when you play a h*cked game and still can only be in 21st place. 
    Send a message to support! With your game ID they can identify the hackers in your group and pull them out easier. I had one before and Kalinda was able to remove them from my group.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hi! Popping in to let you know that if you messaged me about the Android SYS glitch that put you in the wrong style level, I'll respond over the weekend to help you. Make sure that you copy and pasted your ID directly into the message (not a screenshot). If you did not already send me a PM, please contact in-game support.
    Thanks for working during the weekend to help us with this glitch. I hope they get it fixed before sys ends.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My looks so far.. votes are all over the place. First look always flops, so I always put smth just to enter lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts

I didn't think this was that bad. But what do I know? I once again won't be getting the last earnable. I'm super frustrated. I have no idea what to submit and am pretty sure I'm headed back to Silver II.🤬
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• NitaAloha08NitaAloha08 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    i’m so mad that the sys glitch still hasn’t been fixed. i hope everyone that is affected by this gets some sort of compensation.
    I hope so too! We should all receive the face mask! Wishful thinking... 
    We need more than the face mask. I'm scoring pretty well and if I was in the right tier then I would be in a high ranking. It's not right that we're missing out on a chance to get as much as possible. I've not been in bronze 1 since the first new sys, I always stay in gold or silver 3, never lower. Glu only has 4 hours left of the workday then they're out until Monday. If they don't fix it before they leave, we're just screwed. 

@KalindaKing Can we get an update about what's being done to fix this glitch?
    Absolutely! I agree! We need more than face masks. I, also, haven't been in Bronze since they started this new SYS. This is so ridiculous..... I hope a resolution occurs before this SYS ends... Sigh...

My scores suck right now...
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

I really spent my k-stars on that roller hair, thinking it was gonna make a difference 🤦‍♀️
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Doing good for now

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • SamanthaLouisSamanthaLouis Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Pretty happy with my scores! Started late this sys but i’ll get the robe with my next look.
    look 1-4

• Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Have been unable to enter the game as it says that i have some connection issue (tried both wifi and data). I have missed out a few tickets because of this. Can someone help me? Please don’t ask me to send a ticket to support, as I cant even enter the game.
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Emma_Zayn said:
    Have been unable to enter the game as it says that i have some connection issue (tried both wifi and data). I have missed out a few tickets because of this. Can someone help me? Please don’t ask me to send a ticket to support, as I cant even enter the game.
    I had this issue yesterday but it eventually sorted itself out. Have you tried turning your device on and off? 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Weekend mode ON 💕 
    But its 18 C here today, the sun is shining, feels like spring 🌷 I will be going out with my friends for a walk and coffee ☕️ 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

I haven’t seen votes like this in forever! I think Glu finally heard my cries for help and is going to let me get the last earnable after all, wich is amazing cause I haven’t got there since the beginning of the year! Im just freaking happy that i get to win for once in this game 🥳
    Nice outfits! Where are those shoes from? ( look 3-4) 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    So many beautiful looks! I am really active in the voting booth. I have a busy weekend ahead, we are experiencing a new curfew... Such crazy times and I know for some of you constant SYS has been a bit too much, I honestly am enjoying a little routine outside of work 🥰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Last 6 looks, have a limited wardrobe so I haven’t been that creative! The purple look was after the one that got 60 votes, I thought since the gold look had done well doing it in purple might have scored higher so seems a bit sketchy. Fairly sure last time I got 60 the next look also got 37, at least the two looks average out to be decent scores I guess?? Just seems weird to me since the looks are consistently scoring high and then the look after 60 is the lowest score I’ve gotten the whole SYS (also very grateful that my looks are scoring so well!) 

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’ve started to run out of looks so took a risk with this thinking the dress could maybe pass as a towel wrapped around straight out of the shower 😂 I guess it worked 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Got robe with 7th look. I still can’t reach 40 with my looks. I tried to look inspiration, but nothing works. So that means no hair and I’m sad I’m not gonna be able to win candle 😕

iOS player 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Currently in 2nd place. 🥰

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

All my looks have disappeared- I have my scores but I just can’t see the looks. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @therealChar happy birthday! Hope you have a fab day!

Last four looks and scores have picked up a little, got the robe with my 7th look.

I play on iOS