šŸŽ†āœØv11.9 Update - Like A Boss āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Anyone having trouble with the voting booth and offers? I just vote for one look then the booth immediately closes and the game says there was an issue finding a match. Also I cant see the offers, it stays like thisĀ 

I dont know if this is because of the update or my recent transfer from Android to IOS :(
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilĀ EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @lunaaa I have the exact same problem. Also the diamond I got in the vb today didnā€™t add to my total amount and sometimes my looks donā€™t load. This update is full of bugs and itā€™s annoying.Ā 
    English is not my first languageāœØ
    iOSāœØ
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    @mirthe I agree! Everything about SYS is torture with this update!
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilĀ EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    Anyone having trouble with the voting booth and offers? I just vote for one look then the booth immediately closes and the game says there was an issue finding a match. Also I cant see the offers, it stays like thisĀ 

I dont know if this is because of the update or my recent transfer from Android to IOS :(
    i can't see any offers since i started the game.(is not related update) i hope it will repair...
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes.Ā English is not my native language.)
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My videos are not working, cant watch my daily videos or get rapid recharge
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Iā€™m so annoying right now ! šŸ™„ Yesterday I was preparing some looks for the upcoming sys and I wanted to dye some stuff in my kloset without luck. When I closed and open my game 15 silver dyes disappeared! šŸ˜„ Iā€™ve contacted support and they kept saying that my game is fine and that I didnā€™t loose anything and that I have to make sure my internet connection is fine. Nothing is wrong with my internet. I feel like they saying this as excuse to not give me my 15 silver dyes back. I even send them before and after screenshot and they still donā€™t believe me. I donā€™t know what to do now and I had to spill this because the support in game really sucks šŸ„ŗ
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @ViennaKKH i just keep submitting tickets until they give me what is rightfully mine. Sometimes they are so annoying but then you finaly find someone who gives you your stuff.Ā  Love those people who don't argue with youšŸ’ž Always a 5 star review.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited February 2021
    @kkhsimone thank you ! And oh no, I think it was yesterday when I had a pop up and I gave 1 star for the support service šŸ¤£
    Edit : you think thatā€™s the reason theyā€™re not helping me right now?
    @ViennaKKH Oh I don't think so, i would give a low rating if they were not helpful as well! Its really sad that we get excited when someone actually is helpful, that should be the norm.
    I hope you get your dyes back soonšŸ˜Š
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2021
    After update game loads long, itā€™s laggy and I canā€™t vote most of the time šŸ˜•
    edit: and after watching videos I need to wait long for kstars to come

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
    And now I canā€™t even get in my game. My internet works fine. Whatā€™s going on?

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    l literally thought that it was only my game that was loading for mins and wouldnā€™t open because of ā€œbad connectionā€. The game is glitching so badly, itā€™s annoying. Also why didnā€™t we receive a diamond quest this update? We havenā€™t had one since the last 3-4 updates! 6 diamonds a week isnā€™t enough. It literally takes weeks to even get to 20 diamonds and thatā€™s if we have the right looks to even REACH those diamonds. Smfh.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Also while voting, Iā€™m also getting the ā€œmatch failā€. Literally kicks me out of the voting booth and doesnā€™t even let me complete the votes. They need to make another update to fix the glitches and to apologize for it, need to give us a diamond quest or another way to get diamonds for free. Especially if they keep on adding diamond items to the kloset. šŸ¤Ø
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Same thing with kstars! I wouldnā€™t even get all of my 20 kstars. They seriously need to fix this mess.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    šŸ™„
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    edited February 2021
    And now I canā€™t even get in my game. My internet works fine. Whatā€™s going on?

@KalindaKing I still canā€™t get in my game.Ā 
    Also I have watched videos before that. Iā€™m gonna get kstars?
    edit: still canā€™t get in the game. I was close to get top. Iā€™m gonna be mad if Iā€™m nOt gonna be able to finish event šŸ˜ 
    one more edit: I was able to get in my game! But Glu really needs to fix this game!
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    So I did my daily ten video for free k-stars and I only got 8 stars...? Is anyone else having this issue? It also had a major delay in giving me those 8

Edit: I literally just received them plus extra! I guess this was an issue for everyone else!
    Wow yall get to watch 10 videos a day? I only get 4 if i am too lucky i dnt get any for days or even weeks. šŸ™ƒ
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Iā€™m sorry this update is so horrible.... the game has been so laggy and I have a full bars of WiFi and whenever I vote my game crashes. Also, canā€™t believe that people went from gold to bronze for no reason and it still hasnā€™t been fixed yet. Not cool.Ā 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    when are we going to receive the monthly news letter ? šŸ¤”
    šŸ¦‹Android PlayeršŸ¦‹
  • keke2588keke2588 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting for the monthly newsletterĀ 
    Wish we could get those rewards too
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @kadyyy you only get 4, what? Thatā€™s insane I always get 10 daily and Iā€™m just a free player.... thatā€™s really oddĀ 
    šŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Ā Free Player |Ā iOS šŸ’–
    āœØ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only āœØ
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing why didnā€™t all players receive those diamonds, k stars, and dyes that @kkhsimone received?
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing why didnā€™t all players receive those diamonds, k stars, and dyes that @kkhsimone received?
    I think it's just for people who haven't played in months to get them to play again. I haven't touched that game for a very long time.Ā 
    Sadly I didn't get this on my main gamešŸ˜“
    We do deserve a daily reward thošŸ˜¤Ā 
    how long long did you not play @kkhsimone?
    I mean how long did you not play @kkhsimone?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.