🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    This is what I was talking about in my previous post. I really hope Glu does the right thing and makes the hair an earnable item.
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Is anyone else having issues with their daily videos? I haven't gotten any videos today 😢 and I forgot to watch the ones from yesterday so there should be something available to watch

Btw, thanks to the dolls who post the newsletter! 
    I have the same issue for more than a month
    I've mentioned this before and talked to kalinda about it 
    but no use so far  :'(
    I'm on Android btw 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I asked for the newsletter last month and never got it. It was supposed to pop out in the game and it never did ):
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Jayy_kkh said:
    I asked for the newsletter last month and never got it. It was supposed to pop out in the game and it never did ):
    If you signed up last month, maybe yours will come when mine does?  I’m still waiting this month.  If you don’t have it tomorrow, we can ask about it when I ask about mine. :) or you can send a ticket to support and ask them now. Thanks to the dolls who posted it. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I saw the Girl group SYS and got so excited to do some Spice Girls looks 😂 this is my effort! Apologies for the awful collage I got excited 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I saw the Girl group SYS and got so excited to do some Spice Girls looks 😂 this is my effort! Apologies for the awful collage I got excited 
    These are so good! I was thinking about recreating looks by the Spice Girls too, as well as Little Mix (my faves) 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    27/56 😐

How horrible this game has become.  He didn't even win the hairstyles or the dresses.

Here I leave the image clean, if you want to try.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited March 2021
    If I remember well, I have only used extra tickets for the Greek Goddes SYS. Edit : went back looking at my comments, also submitted one extra for the Lovely Lingerie SYS.

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Honestly, i didn't like most of the SYS items this update, so I wasn't really trying. Mostly played for diamonds and silver boxes. I think I only used all my free tickets in like 3 of the SYSes. So I'm not dissapointed with the amount i got.
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Please make the last earnable easier to access ive literally only been able to reach it once this month I’ve won the trendsetter more than I have got the last earnable which is crazy I score an average of 40 so one bad score at the beginning of the sys means I won’t get it.

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    lmao well this is embarrassing 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    I just blew out my saved kstars (440 to be exact) to get this amazing bundle! Finally!!💗 Now back to saving for Kimiversary ✨

Lucky you! I'm waiting for this Kollection to pop up again, I love everything in it, but to no avail so far. Enjoy your bundle 💚
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Last months sys earnings, I'm so sad I wasn't able to get any of the wedding or greek goddess items 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Lol. I won only one time and only because I used extras
    also second earnable become not so much earnable  

Edit: photo
    iOS player 

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I did better than before (I think lol), and got more of the earnables.  I usually don’t get the second earnable, so I can’t complain too much this time around, but I could barely get any of the TS prizes and got none of the TS hairstyles or main clothing 🥴.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    25/56

Prize distribution has gone bad again, in my opinion. I really think the TS clothes should be the easiest to get. Like it should be the ones available to all tiers, not the hair. That's just my opinion anyway.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Welp 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    23 items 😔 I really miss the old SYS

@Johanaa I'm Android too but I don't think it's platform related since apparently not a lot of us have that issue. Hope it gets fixed soon! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Well, this is me. Except for the greek goddess items, I’m not into any other things that much. And I got the hair with the white bow, which is the thing I love best from the game til now.

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'm embarrassed 😂🥲 10/56

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    the only thing i can seem to get from ts is accessories or handhelds, it’s almost impossible to get a dress/hairstyle without submitting extra tickets 😟

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• hotgirlmadyhotgirlmady Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

Well, if that isn't disappointing I don't know what is... I have won only 16 things out of 56. Sometimes i feel like i work so hard to come up with ideas for my new looks and it's not even paying back😭😔
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    19 prizes.

I play on iOS
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I know the newsletter is posted in the threads, but I still didn’t get my email for the newsletter.  Is there anyone else who didn’t get it yet?

Edit: I just got the newsletter.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @Madison101 I got mine just now
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.