🗳️💼 SYS 3/1/21 - Boss Babe SYS 💼 🗳️

Comments

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    🥴 Ahh okay, thanks @DaisyJ. I begin playing the game until around this time last year, so I wasn't playing almost two years ago. I wished we could buy old sys items that new players missed. There are so many items from previous years sys that I love.
    @BooskiBabii I honestly hadn’t realized I’d been playing for this long already 😯 It doesn’t feel like that amount of time has passed since I started participating in SYS. I know I am so sorry 🥺 I totally agree there are amazing items out there.
  • hotgirlmadyhotgirlmady Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Hi everyone! I am new to the forum - literally just created my account right now lol. I honestly don’t know how long I’ve been playing, I think at least a year, most likely more. I recently discovered this forum and I have learned so much from you dolls. So much that I recently got the contour for my doll, something I never thought I’d achieve! Today I just planned outfits for the first time ever (very exciting) and I wanted to share 😃 I know I come here for inspo and honestly all of your dolls are stunning, they inspired me to put more effort into my doll so thank you! 💖

Hii! Love how you styled everything🥰
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Hi @hotgirlmady thank you so much!! 🥰 Also, is your username an ode to Megan thee Stallion? I love it! 😍
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    hey guys, i have a question, hope u can answer 🥺 What happens if i start a sys a day after it started, for example: weekend sys starts at 2:00 pm every Thursday for me, if I submit my first two looks at 2:00pm on friday, would i be put in a ts group where everyone started at the same time as me, or would i be put in an already existing group where everyone started when the sys started? Please let me know ♥️🥺
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    hey guys, i have a question, hope u can answer 🥺 What happens if i start a sys a day after it started, for example: weekend sys starts at 2:00 pm every Thursday for me, if I submit my first two looks at 2:00pm on friday, would i be put in a ts group where everyone started at the same time as me, or would i be put in an already existing group where everyone started when the sys started? Please let me know ♥️🥺

I think in the old SYS you'd be put in a group with others who started at the same time as you. But now you can start later but still be placed with someone who's 1-2-3 tickets ahead of you.
    That's what I've seen at least, so someone correct me if I'm wrong
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts

I think in the old SYS you'd be put in a group with others who started at the same time as you. But now you can start later but still be placed with someone who's 1-2-3 tickets ahead of you.
    i thought that too, but in the lingerie sys thread, someone said that they couldn't play until a day before the sys ended and they got 1st with 260 points or something, so i think it does group u with people who started at the same time as u
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

i thought that too, but in the lingerie sys thread, someone said that they couldn't play until a day before the sys ended and they got 1st with 260 points or something, so i think it does group u with people who started at the same time as u

That's possible too I guess! 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

That's possible too I guess! 
    I think it depends what style level you’re in. If you’re in Gold you’re more likely to be put with people who started earlier than you as there’s less gold groups and therefore less people who start at the same time you do, but in the lower levels you’re more likely to be grouped people who started at the same time as you as there’s more of these groups.
    DaisyJ said:
    Hi @hotgirlmady thank you so much!! 🥰 Also, is your username an ode to Megan thee Stallion? I love it! 😍
    Yes it iss!! Thank you hahah 🙃💗
    I think you will be put in a group, where everyone starts at the same time. I haven't tried it so don't know for sure. I hope someone can answer correctly 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Might end up purchasing a few tickets to fight for that blazer dress, knowing gold it's gonna be a blood bath as usual 
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

Why does this remind me of Kris Jenner 💀 I guess it's the hairstyle and the aura. 

The prizes are cute and the dress looks gorgeous! Sad that it's only for Gold, all levels should have a shot I feel like
    You ain’t wrong💀

when I first saw it it made me think of a quite a few Carey Mulligan outfits/hairdos eg
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Me waiting for my reward, for the mistake that Glu made this weekend.

• amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    amo said:
    can someone please post screenshots of Kim's call?

I managed to mess up and couldn't read it.
    reupping this. I can't believe the one week i miss it is the one week no one posts it :)

loraainecMarianiPoizen 
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I am still in Bronze I.... I will try contacting support later
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

@amo didn’t realize no one posted it. Luckily i sc it. Hope it helps. 
    IOS Player 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    First two looks! I hope this SYS goes smoothly 🤞🏼
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Anyone else still not in the right style level on Android????

Last week I was in Silver 3 and got bumped down to Bronze 1 for no reason with the weekend SYS. yesterday it leveled me to Bronze 2, but now I'm back to Bronze 1 again.... This is INCREDIBLY unfair and should have been fixed last week. What gives??
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    LinaKK said:

Last week I was in Silver 3 and got bumped down to Bronze 1 for no reason with the weekend SYS. yesterday it leveled me to Bronze 2, but now I'm back to Bronze 1 again.... This is INCREDIBLY unfair and should have been fixed last week. What gives??
    😱😱😱 I can't believe it, so we're stuck all the time bronze l. 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    LinaKK said:

IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!!! is there any way that this can be solved? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    I was in Silver II, i came in 4th place (i don't have the screenshot but i have the earnables to prove it) and this week i suposed to be in Silver III but i'm in BRONZE I it's so frustrating because we lost alot of the earnables that we could win like the aura! i'm so so sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Why did they have to match perfectly with what I was already wearing 😭 now I want them even more...😔😔
  • HarperkkhHarperkkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm back in Gold l after being stuck in Bronze l in the last sys, but I'm still kinda pissed about not being able to play for the ts prizes in gold. I expected to receive some sort of gift or something from glu, not fair at all!!!
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm still in bronze. Can I please be placed in gold? 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love this dress so much!!! I hope I have a chance at getting it at least 😩
    Still in bronze I. This is so frustrating... Is there a way it could be fixed?🥺
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Don’t know if this is an issue going around that the rankings won’t update?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Thankfully, I'm back in gold on my main game after the glitch this past weekend. According to support, they're supposed to be sending the spa items  to those affected by the glitch. They said they will be sent once the spa sys was over, but I haven't got anything yet. I came in 1st, so I just missed the towel and face mask. It's really sucks that some people are still affected by that glitch.

I would rather wait longer for an update with no glitches, than get an update quickly that's filled with glitches. Both of my games just randomly close out for no reason at least once every hour, sometimes more often.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

My first look. I hope I do good cause I really want the dress. I’m in gold so let’s see how this goes😅 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.