🎆✨v11.9 Update - Like A Boss ✨🎆

Comments

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I had to use an extra ticket or 2 to get some of the earnables because my scores are usually a little whack since the new TS system. I loved all the TS items from Greek Goddess but honestly, fighting ticket buyers is so exhausting, and for what?? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @dpeters MY boyfriend is on IOS and he's not facing this problem 
    So I thought it's a platform issue since this Android update came with many new glitchs 😭💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    BTW, a couple of the SYS event names will change and be different from the newsletter, but the concepts and prizes are the same.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing are y'all doing something with all the Android glitches? I haven't voted since I updated cause it's imposible. The game is super slow, especially SYS and anything to do with dyes or diamonds...
    And let's not forget the fact how imposible it is to watch all our kstar vids at the same time on not just be able to watch one every 5 minutes of constantly clicking around the game. Its been like that for a few updates for me. It takes a like over an hour of constant clicking around to get all my stars. Sometimes even longer. It used to take like half an hour which isn't perfect but much better than this.
    I just want to enjoy my favorite game..
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    @dpeters MY boyfriend is on IOS and he's not facing this problem 
    So I thought it's a platform issue since this Android update came with many new glitchs 😭💔
    Oh no! Then maybe it is a platform thing, let's hope we get some answers soon
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Okay hi it’s March now, where are the St Patrick’s boxes?🙂
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Edit: wrong thread 😅

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Are there st Patrick’s day boxes?  If so can someone link me to the list of items?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Are there st Patrick’s day boxes?  If so can someone link me to the list of items?
    As far as I know, there isn’t any. I think it’s just Valentine’s Day boxes, Kimiversary boxes, Halloween boxes and Christmas boxes.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry, St. Patrick's Day boxes aren't a thing. We'll have a party weekend and SYS event to celebrate!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Sorry, St. Patrick's Day boxes aren't a thing. We'll have a party weekend and SYS event to celebrate!

Wait what?? Then what are these “gifts galore exclusive gift boxes all month long” then??😂 I’m confused now.
    I think that’s aiming towards the ShowStopping Style giftboxes!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I believe that’s for showstopping style boxes too and @kalindaking why aren’t st Patrick’s day boxes a thing? 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

btw i wouldnt say im a new player anymore but yeah...kinda sad to see i got 11 items out of 56
    cant seem to get even 40 votes and ive been stuck moving between silverIII and gold so ig i'll have to make mysef fall way down to even have a chance to get something? or why 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    I just got my newsletter and they changed two names 😃

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Hmmm that meme about female dolls is reminiscent of another male doll who used to hang around the forum 👀
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the call for Trendy tourist isn't weirdly more specific than it needs to be, and the word grunge is banned from the call. If I see it again, I'm going to ignore it again.
    Platform: Android

• masonkmasonk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hmmm that meme about female dolls is reminiscent of another male doll who used to hang around the forum 👀
    Really who was it and why isn’t that person here anymore 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I was going to say the same thing 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was lucky this month
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

The only SYS I won a lot of prizes is the lovely lingerie CAUSE I bought tickets and even then I didn’t manage to get a full outfit... I’m still missing the actual pieces of lingerie 🤦🏼‍♀️ I really hate this prize distribution where you get hair and a bunch of accessories but NEVER a full outfit ! Also there’s no way you can get decent enough scores to actually win any of the items you want without buying tickets it really sucks 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the team also be making that poc hairstyle an earnable? 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Im loving the names of these SYS events! I’m so excited!

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Here’s mine! Plus the earrings from date night! 33 items, all the missing hair and outfits :(

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

17/56
    Feels like it’s getting harder and harder to get the earnables, and I only ever seem to score well when there are prizes I’m not interested in 😅
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    is anyone elses game crashing?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.