Options

🗳️💼 SYS 3/1/21 - Boss Babe SYS 💼 🗳️

Comments

• Options
    emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I always see these shoes in the voting and wanna buy them for the sys and when i click shop the look I can see them to purchase but they don’t appear in my shop does anybody know why?
  • Options
    Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    emmym said:
    I always see these shoes in the voting and wanna buy them for the sys and when i click shop the look I can see them to purchase but they don’t appear in my shop does anybody know why?
    @emmym they're connected to the tights 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @BooskiBabii hope you're safe! I binge watched Grey's Anatomy over the weekend and even dreamed about it lol 👩🏻‍⚕️
    It's my favorite show. We've watched every season like 15 times lol. I'm on the episode when George dies and I still cry like a baby.😭
    I always cry on that episode too, and all the first seasons lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

I hope these two dolls are in this forum, these outfits are gorgeous! I literally couldn’t choose 😭🙌🏽
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Sometimes bots are easy to spot in the vb. Just spotted the same doll going up against herself wearing the vag shirt in red and purple with the first kash pants, first hairstyle, first features, and first shoes. There's no way anyone can convince me that an actual player would choose those looks and submit them back to back. Anytime I see those dolls, I never vote for them. I hit back before taking a screenshot.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    first four looks, they’re flopping but I’m having fun with these color combos hihi

🌸✨🌼
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

Byee bye suit
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Guess who has to submit extra tickets to get the suit? 
    🙋🏼‍♀️

• Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    junj said:

took a chance with this Miranda Priestly cosplay expecting it to flop, v happy with my score and the starbucks Andy got me
    Welcome to the forum! I’ve also been playing for 3 years but just recently joined and it made the game a lot more fun 🥰  You doll is gorgeous, glad you scored well 👏🏻
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

A sweet suggestion.
    Shows the distribution of the bronze awards.
    That level is also part of the game.  and there are also players in it. or at least write it down, if the screenshot doesn't show it. Don't make them guess. 🙂

@melisaasprilla  I couldn't agree more, it's just laziness and greed to not show Bronze prizes. Glu doesn't want people leveling down I guess. 

But I have looked back at the last 8 or so SYSs,  the prize not in bronze is always the 3rd prize in gold, 2nd prize in silver, so this SYS its the aura.. In spa day the face mask wasn't in bronze, before that the hand tattoo not in bronze. They seem to take items they know will be coveted because they are unique & keep them out of bronze. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    YoMomma said:

The pocket book is adorable 🥰 
    @YoMomma You look so cute with those glasses matching the pocketbook! Congrats on getting the earnable on the 4th ticket, I can't remember the last time I did that in weekday sys. Can you share your looks for inspo? I'm flopping in the 30s... again lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 5 

Android player. 👾
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt thank you for the compliments lovely. I don’t have any special  formula 🤷‍♀️ I  submitted an extra ticket from a triple threat I bought at Christmas (I want  those 🥾 ) I’ve been flopping hard for months but I seem to be scoring ok this sys. I hope your scores pick up. Your doll is too gorgeous to be scoring low 💕
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Looks like I'll be voting all day and binge watching Grey's Anatomy. It's flooding really bad in my area right now and I have no intention of going anywhere. We live in a small town surrounded by mountains and they've shut one of the flood gates to keep us in town and the water on the outside, but many people are trapped in their homes from going anywhere. It's giving me major anxiety, so hopefully the game won't have anymore glitches so I can get my mind off of the flooding and get some quests done since I have over 20 backed up lol. 
    I’m sorry you’re going through this. Floodgates are a wonderful thing at a time like this, & Greys Anatomy is a great Bingewatch.  Stay safe, and think of the beautiful new days you’ll have when the sun comes out and gives everything that fresh and clean smell.   And if it gets to be  too much, we’re all here for you.  You may be stuck inside but we can be here with you virtually.  Where I am, they predict more snow and heavy winds.  I’m staying in I think, and I still have a few more episodes of the Crown to watch. We can hibernate together separately!  Most importantly don’t obsess about the bad.  Try to focus on the good - McDreamy maybe?  ;)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Struggling to go past the 30s when I was in the 50s and 40s last time 🥲 I thought I was ready to start playing in gold but maybe not 
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    This is my one of my looks that I decided to submit 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.