Options

No new storylines !! Please help!!

saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Hi everyone! I’m curious if anyone else has had this issue. I am no longer receiving storylines, only weekly quests. This started in January and was not fixed with the February and March updates. I have reached out to Glu and they have only told me to check Simon and Maria & make sure I have no un-done gigs which I did. And still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else? I’m level 41 and I have a hard time believing that after 2 updates I still haven’t received a new storyline. Can someone help? Or tell me who to reach out to who can help 
?

Comments

• Options
    CleoClementineCleoClementine Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I'm at level 25 and am having the same problem. Glu has been less than helpful but the last thing they advised me was to finish my goal of reaching the top 100, so i've been doing parties to try and get my star level up. Maybe try and reach the next top stars level available to you? Honestly this seems nearly impossible since I don't have storyline goals to help but i'm nearly to 100 so i'm giving it a try!
  • Options
    I'm at level 25 and am having the same problem. Glu has been less than helpful but the last thing they advised me was to finish my goal of reaching the top 100, so i've been doing parties to try and get my star level up. Maybe try and reach the next top stars level available to you? Honestly this seems nearly impossible since I don't have storyline goals to help but i'm nearly to 100 so i'm giving it a try!
    Let me know how it goes! I agree though that glu has not been helpful at all. To be honest I’m kinda disappointed in how they’re handling it! I have a hard time believing there’s nothing they can do. But thanks for the tip! I’ll try that :)
  • Options
    CleoClementineCleoClementine Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    It didn't work 😭 
  • Options
    It didn't work 😭 
    So frustrating. I’m not sure why glu isn’t able to figure it out. 
  • Options
    loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    My friend it’s not receiving week quests, the last one she received was about Simon being a Drag queen, does anyone knows how to fix it?
  • Options
    loraainec said:
    My friend it’s not receiving week quests, the last one she received was about Simon being a Drag queen, does anyone knows how to fix it?
    I’m sorry I don’t :( I contacted glu and they were no help and don’t even know how to tell if it’s an issue. Their response to me was “well it’s possible you finished the storylines” they clearly have no way to check & don’t really care whether their customers are happy 🤷🏼‍♀️