🗳️💼 SYS 3/1/21 - Boss Babe SYS 💼 🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't even think I should bother submitting the last look since I have no chance of getting to the last earnable.
    Platform: Android

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Having a simple office life 😊😊😊

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2021
    hotpotato said:

Some of my looks so far, I love this theme but votes have not been kind to me yet😔

On the bright side, I have the stunning @KaylaJ in my group again! 💕

I am always so happy when another Forum member is in my group :) I always start a bit later so it's easier adjusted to my schedule so it can be rare. Your doll deserved better than those first scores, but it seems to have picked up some? I am hoping to do well enough for the aura, but considering these SYSs sometimes, I'll be happy with anything. You'll have to tell me where you finish tomorrow since I sometimes have to submit my last look and be away so long by the time I get back, the SYS page is gone

PS that look was a 47
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I just reached the last earnable 💕
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Top 3 for my group. Ugh hopefully my outfit does well and i can get the aura 🥲🥲
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 8-12 

got the outfit with my 12th look! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @KalindaKing Where are my tickets?
    edited: problem solved
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    The good scores did not continue unfortunately
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @BenedettaKKH have you tried to fully close the app and reopen? My timer stopped working too yesterday but when I closed the app and opened it again everything was normal.
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Ye okay 👍🏼 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Ye okay 👍🏼 
    😢😢
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Ye okay 👍🏼 
    This just can’t even be possible. This look is amazing and on theme so I don’t get how you got 26?? 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Am i the only one who gets major joker vibes from this suit🤡

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @jlr224 that dress is by far my favourite particularly for this SYS but scored low comparably, for me as well. I will not complain because i am not doing bad in this SYS but it makes me wonder whether the clothing items are somehow coded for a certain vote range🧐🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

I think I found the beautiful @TrashleyKKH in the vb! Loved the look!! I always appreciate different looks that express creativity in the vb!! 😍💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • NicDollNicDoll Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    My scores are getting better but still will have to submit an extra ticket to get the suit

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Finally found the perfect accessory for this dress. Hope we get more handhelds like this 💕
    Can someone submit these eyes on Android? I've been looking since I saw this post from the gorgeous @YoMomma I've never seen these eyes till she posted them and I instantly loved them.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    @jlr224 that dress is by far my favourite particularly for this SYS but scored low comparably, for me as well. I will not complain because i am not doing bad in this SYS but it makes me wonder whether the clothing items are somehow coded for a certain vote range🧐🤷‍♀️
    I’ve scored poorly this whole SYS but this is the lowest score I’ve ever had! There’s definitely something wrong with the voting system I think I’ve scored 50+ with much more basic looks than this 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I really wanted to try to get the dress, boots, and aura, but I just realized I have 9 ticket buyers on my main game. 🙄 Hopefully I'll place high as I can. My scores went from 48-50 to 42 on the last couple of looks.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I hope you find them 🤞 I’m on iOS otherwise I just keep submitting them for you 🥺

Bossed up 💪🏻
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Just wrote a math test w the chillest teacher ever and I'm guaranteed to get a good grade bc she allowed us to work together... I'm so happy I could cryso was the wine bottle a little accident?...... Yes. Is that something that I would probably do? Yes
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @BenedettaKKH have you tried to fully close the app and reopen? My timer stopped working too yesterday but when I closed the app and opened it again everything was normal.
    I tried two times and nothing happened, at the third, everything was back to normal and the timer started again! Thanks for the advice 🥰🥰

All’s well that ends well 😆 
    @KkhElena so pleased you’ve had a good day 🌈 I wish I was good at math. I completely flunked that at school 🥴
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @KkhElena so pleased you’ve had a good day 🌈 I wish I was good at math. I completely flunked that at school 🥴
    Thank you. My mom is so good at math while I'm over here thinking about a sandwich when I don't understand something. That's natural for me🥪🥪
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

I always thought this jacket dress was one of the best earnables ever
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    10 - 13 

Android player. 👾
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m in 1st place since day one 😳 I don’t remember when I have this chill group. I’m interested how it’s gonna end ☺️

iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.