🗳️💼 SYS 3/1/21 - Boss Babe SYS 💼 🗳️

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    The glu gods have finally blessed me, ended in 3rd place in Silver II, here are my best looks (a lot of them for between 40-41 which is totally not suspicious at all 👀)

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I love the purse but why is in the handheld section? 🥴
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Got this dress in my bronze box.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I got knocked from 6th to 8th after the event ended 😭 I missed out on the outfit, but I’ll live. The accessories are really cute too! 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I wasn’t really trying but I ended up in 3rd 💕 i only submitted 3 extra tickets cause I really wanted the dress😅. 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

finally a pixie haircut that i actually love on my doll
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I ended up being 7th 😇 It’s a shame that this bag didn’t have black gloves

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I had such a beautiful palette in my silver box though wish I had gotten the pink hair or the eyes. Also, does anyone know if top right hair is available for diamonds? I absolutely love that hair style but dont usually come across in the VB.

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Finished 11th. I really love the boots and the bag.
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Got the hair
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Came in 19th and gutted I didn’t pick those shoes or that dress 😩
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

This is going to be my first time in Gold since the new SYS. Scary as hell lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Does anyone know why the bag is in the handheld section as opposed to the bags section? Is it not a bag lmao ??
    Platform: iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Came in 3rd place, somebody sniped me from 2nd at the last 10 minutes haha. Really pleased with these items though 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I finished in second place! I'm happy because I love the hair and boots! This was the best SYS I've had in forever 😊

Edit: typos... My phone hates me lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Excuse me but, there is something that almost of the dolls are suffering from, mostly non ticket buyers! 
    at the beginning of the sys our votes was high in late 40s or high 50s but, by the end of the event our votes dropped badly for those who didn't buy tickets! but, for ticket buyers, their votes were so low before they buy tickets and after they bought tickets they got high votes, almost 60s! so, is GLU forcing us now to buy tickets by giving us low votes?? and don't tell me that the votes are voters' choice cause we all know that the voting system is not real and it's rigged and fake. We all know that you have control over our votes and you keep manipulating them according to your will! stop treating us as if we are kids cause we are not! and I need a reasonable and logical answer to what I am saying @KalindaKing
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 10-12
    Unfortunately I’ve lost 1 ticket but happy with what I’ve got 😊

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

here is what I am talking about, my votes at the beginning of the sys event and at the end! My looks are all on theme, My doll is well known and I always get high votes on my looks! I  was 1st during the sys event and then I dropped to 12th place because of the votes. if this is going to be the case before, I am sorry but, we will leave the game!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't get an item from the silver box but at least I got Kstars. But I wish it had been 60 instead of 20.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.