🗳️💼 SYS 3/1/21 - Boss Babe SYS 💼 🗳️

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 11th this sys. My low, high and fave looks. 

• FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Lia888 said:

39 on that perfect look? can't you feel that there is something wrong? it deserves 50s
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    Excuse me but, there is something that almost of the dolls are suffering from, mostly non ticket buyers! 
    at the beginning of the sys our votes was high in late 40s or high 50s but, by the end of the event our votes dropped badly for those who didn't buy tickets! but, for ticket buyers, their votes were so low before they buy tickets and after they bought tickets they got high votes, almost 60s! so, is GLU forcing us now to buy tickets by giving us low votes?? and don't tell me that the votes are voters' choice cause we all know that the voting system is not real and it's rigged and fake. We all know that you have control over our votes and you keep manipulating them according to your will! stop treating us as if we are kids cause we are not! and I need a reasonable and logical answer to what I am saying @KalindaKing
    OMG my votes were 34-35 and then after I bought the triple threat it was all 55+ and I even got a perfect 60
    FarahxKKH said:
    Excuse me but, there is something that almost of the dolls are suffering from, mostly non ticket buyers! 
    at the beginning of the sys our votes was high in late 40s or high 50s but, by the end of the event our votes dropped badly for those who didn't buy tickets! but, for ticket buyers, their votes were so low before they buy tickets and after they bought tickets they got high votes, almost 60s! so, is GLU forcing us now to buy tickets by giving us low votes?? and don't tell me that the votes are voters' choice cause we all know that the voting system is not real and it's rigged and fake. We all know that you have control over our votes and you keep manipulating them according to your will! stop treating us as if we are kids cause we are not! and I need a reasonable and logical answer to what I am saying @KalindaKing
    OMG my votes were 34-35 and then after I bought the triple threat it was all 55+ and I even got a perfect 60
    you know that I love your looks, your doll, you :D  there is some thing suspicious about this and they need to spill the tea as soon as possible before they lose their customers 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    What will become of us free players. Exactly the same happened to me, in the Sys be yourself.  my scores were high and missing 4 looks.  my scores dropped to 35+.
    Glu is wasting time with me if he thinks I'm going to spend money on this game. I have better expenses to do.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If they just stopped rigging votes I wouldn't even care if they didn't say anything. Just stop doing it and while you're at it get rid of the tier system. 
    Platform: Android

FarahxKKH said:
    What will become of us free players. Exactly the same happened to me, in the Sys be yourself.  my scores were high and missing 4 looks.  my scores dropped to 35+.
    Glu is wasting time with me if he thinks I'm going to spend money on this game. I have better expenses to do.
    Of course we all have other priorities than spending money on the game but, sadly the game is pay to win game. but, it has to be more fair than this. If we can stand all together and stop spending money on the game maybe, by then they might listen to us cause we all know that money is their point of weakness.
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

y'all I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!! At the end Glu's customer services put me in my correspondant category and i came 3rd!!! This is the first aura i ever own!!! i'm soooooo happy with the group that i have! idk i'm just so happy and thankful for my problem to be solved so quickly and right! 😭💕💕💕 i can't wait to use this aura alwayssss
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    this is extremely false information. glu does not increase your scores if you give them more money. i buy TT very frequently, & here are my scores from spa SYS & boss babe SYS. i know TBs frustrate people here in this forum, but please lol don’t assume people who give money to the game get higher votes. we absolutely don’t.

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    the votes are rigged whether you buy tickets or not, I've bought extras before and that didn't mean that it would get me a higher or perfect score
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    nah, i buy TTs and have low scores sometimes. pretty sure it’s just the luck of the draw. 🙂
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Some stunning looks from the vb I loved! 🤩
    I think the 7th doll you spotted is @Francescahill ?

Yes that’s me! 🥰
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I love these boots 😍
    I wanted the aura but I missed a ticket, and I'm not feeling sad about it because I'm just starting to not care about SYS anymore. It's so draining submitting looks every day
    FarahxKKH said:
    Lia888 said:

39 on that perfect look? can't you feel that there is something wrong? it deserves 50s
    Thanks @FarahxKKH. I definitely tried to stay on theme this sys with all my looks and felt they should’ve scored higher when compared to some looks in my TS group or in the VB that were popular picks. I believe that the voting algorithm is setup in some way to favor those who buy tickets though.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 6 - 13

I abused that hair because I love it and wish I could get that haircut irl 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • NitaAloha08NitaAloha08 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Came in 19th and gutted I didn’t pick those shoes or that dress 😩
    Wow! I Absolutely love this hair! 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    FarahxKKH said:
    FarahxKKH said:
    Of course we all have other priorities than spending money on the game but, sadly the game is pay to win game. but, it has to be more fair than this. If we can stand all together and stop spending money on the game maybe, by then they might listen to us cause we all know that money is their point of weakness.
    I bought TT too and I scored 30’s in like almost every single one of my looks :/ it’s definitely not based of the amount you spend! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Came in 19th and gutted I didn’t pick those shoes or that dress 😩
    Wow! I Absolutely love this hair! 
    I wasn’t sure about it when I opened the box but I do love it on my doll 😍

• helloxjanessahelloxjanessa Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    So much dye 🙃 last week I had all dye and only one item which is extremely frustrating 😭 these boxes need to be updated ASAP! But I guess I’m content since I picked the bag 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    love these boots and purse 💜

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Well... if some who buy TT still have lower scores maybe it’s factoring in something like your past scores/averages or game levels. I’m currently at level 99 and maybe I’m matched with equal level players or bots who just have better looks. Idk, it’s just frustrating to have low scores most of the time and barely reach the last earnable if at all and frequently no chance at winning the top TS prizes. Sometimes I think people are just quickly voting despite the best look just to get the VB rewards lol 😂.
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    @KalindaKing I can’t get into my game? It’s updated, I’ve restarted my phone. It’s been like it all day 😢 I’m on IOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The first half of the event I was flopping and the second half was all 50+ ...definitely not suspicious
    These were some of my better looks! But I had fun styling even the flops 😂 I ended up using one extra ticket to secure top 9 for the aura! I think it’s fun 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    When I fell asleep last night I was in 3rd, when I woke up I was 8th despite being in 4th for most of this sys, sad I didn’t get the jacket but overall i really like all the other items I got and this sys was fun 💜

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited March 2021
    edit: never mind :)
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

I was asleep so my prizes were added automatically. I guess this stuff is 1st or 2nd place in silver 3
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Happy with my pick😌

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Late but here are my looks!
    Look 1 inspired by @xoxolovekay look 8 inspired by @kkhsam and look 12 inspired by @AriDoll Your dolls are so pretty😍 thanks for the inspo!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.