🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    daniekkh said:
    oop- 

@JaelynJax we're in the same group again ☺️✨
    I have started believing some of these are just bots cus it doesn't make sense that someone would actually spend that much and the event just started.Glu makes them as competition so we spend too.
    Tonya is def not a bot; she’s infamous 😛
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Goodbye earnable hair 😢
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Do I look lost? Cause I feel lost 😢
    Your looks are so cute🥺
  • chocolatedrop98chocolatedrop98 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m already really enjoying this theme ! 😊 Currently I’m 5th so hopefully I can stay around that to get an item 

Your looks are gorgeous😍where’s the second hair from and is the hair accessory attached?
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Can someone, for the love of God, please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Seriously. Every week in the 30s. Every week in a group with super aggressive ticket buyers. Honestly, I was going to buy the Fashion Goal to get the acoustic guitar, but what’s the point? I’m tired of spending money buying the latest and greatest when it doesn’t even help my scores anymore.  
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    So gutted I’m missing out on this event because I can’t get into the game. I’ve emailed glu, messaged Kalinda and got nothing in response 😢 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Can someone, for the love of God, please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Seriously. Every week in the 30s. Every week in a group with super aggressive ticket buyers. Honestly, I was going to buy the Fashion Goal to get the acoustic guitar, but what’s the point? I’m tired of spending money buying the latest and greatest when it doesn’t even help my scores anymore.  
    Honestly I don’t get what’s wrong with the votes/game because your looks are honestly on point for the theme and I love them 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok I know it’s girl group, but I’ve got music channels on and Britney is on and I tried recreating some outfits. Any suggestions to improve?

I play on iOS
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited March 2021
    JaelynJax said:
    daniekkh said:
    oop- 

I would say good luck but at this point we need divine intervention to even get a decent spot. Who is she competing with? Nobody is going to spend that much money to catch her.
    it's so funny to me how everytime we take a ss she's got a new outfit on 😭
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @CherryBella you’re not doing anything wrong, I think everyone has a lot of items for this general theme, so the votes are split. When I’m voting it’s hard to choose because most times both dolls look good and are on-theme. I’m glad you didn’t buy the FG too! Spending money never guarantees good scores 100% of the time anyway 😊 Hope your scores pick up soon. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Yay having fun with this theme! My first 4

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @CherryBella girl! You are doing everything right! Your looks are absolutely fire! The voting system is rigged and that is why most of dolls with gorgeous looks are doing bad :(  and it is not fair! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

• NitaAloha08NitaAloha08 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

The pink hair is really working! 💖
    Absolutely stunning! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m already really enjoying this theme ! 😊 Currently I’m 5th so hopefully I can stay around that to get an item 

Your looks are gorgeous😍where’s the second hair from and is the hair accessory attached?
    @chocolatedrop98 thank you ! 😊💕 the hair was a past sys ts prize from 12/12/2019

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Ouch
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    JaelynJax said:
    daniekkh said:
    oop- 

I would say good luck but at this point we need divine intervention to even get a decent spot. Who is she competing with? Nobody is going to spend that much money to catch her.
    it's so funny to me how everytime we take a ss she's got a new outfit on 😭
    and a new name 🌚
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Holding my breath because I hope my scores don’t keep dropping 😭
    I jinxed myself, I’m so sad, I swear glu sees all of our posts and purposefully screws us over 😭 I just want the pigtails so bad 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So far I'm at least having fun styling for this.

Platform: Android

• reemareema Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    For me I’ve been waiting like almost a whole day(sometimes just like 12 hours), and I’m usually put in a chill group, and I get higher scores
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Got the earnable dress with my 5th look (inspired by Britney Spears): 

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts