🗳️🎸SYS - 3/4/21 Girl Group SYS🎤🎶🗳️

Comments

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I can definitely see a potential problem with some votes coming back low- it’s happened to me! I’m just saying that a lot of the time peoples looks aren’t as creative as they make them out to be- along with on theme too! it’s hard to believe what people are saying when their looks don’t match up with what they are claiming? I also understand theres taste levels but what I’m visually seeing half of the time are not 50 worthy in my opinion- but who knows?

@asta @lulula @uglyjackie
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    brenhin said:
    okay, I don’t mean to offend anyone or say anything that will lessen on their choices on their looks but what is with all these weird conspiracies! like are people so self delusional that they think all their looks are gonna he big hits and score 50! please- let’s also not forget that your looks could be going against even better looks! 
    maybe- JUST maybe! your looks... are just not always it and on theme? there’s no need for all this insecurity and blaming of others/glu? it’s all based on luck because I’ve also seen PLENTY of creative and amazing looks score 30! this forum paranoia is getting too much lately, put your tin foil hat on girls! 😭
    Glu literally confirmed it that they use bots. What did you expect? That people would ignore it and also the fact that since a few good months the SYS has been inconsistent when it comes to scores and that looks that aren't on theme are normally the popular pick. People will put random things on their doll and that can get like 50 or even an higher score. At this point it's made clear that no matter what you wear your scores are gonna be either high or low depending on luck. It doesn't help that Glu isn't even denying nor confirming it. I remember when I once started another game on another device and starter/kash clothing items could easily get me about high 40s and 50s and never once missed on an earnable. People here are simply putting 2 and 2 together the same way we would do in real life when something isn't adding up.
    brenhin said:
    okay, I don’t mean to offend anyone or say anything that will lessen on their choices on their looks but what is with all these weird conspiracies! like are people so self delusional that they think all their looks are gonna he big hits and score 50! please- let’s also not forget that your looks could be going against even better looks! 
    maybe- JUST maybe! your looks... are just not always it and on theme? there’s no need for all this insecurity and blaming of others/glu? it’s all based on luck because I’ve also seen PLENTY of creative and amazing looks score 30! this forum paranoia is getting too much lately, put your tin foil hat on girls! 😭
    But let's call it insecurity when they themselves confirmed it that there's bots and that they use your in game looks in the SY. Looks that you haven't submitted 
    brenhin said:
    I can definitely see a potential problem with some votes coming back low- it’s happened to me! I’m just saying that a lot of the time peoples looks aren’t as creative as they make them out to be- along with on theme too! it’s hard to believe what people are saying when their looks don’t match up with what they are claiming? I also understand theres taste levels but what I’m visually seeing half of the time are not 50 worthy in my opinion- but who knows?

Let's not forget the infamous 60 and after that you only get 30s or even lower. Most of the looks here are either inspired from real life musicians and artist or even just their personal vision of it yet still score as low as possible
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    brenhin said:

i’ve posted literal sh*t looks to level down, and still gotten a high score in the weeks where my scores are high... and sure, not all looks “deserve” a perfect score, but i don’t think that’s the only thing at play. idk i feel like that’s a bit mean to say
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    hello... been awhile. haven’t been playing much at all really for the past few months.

looks 1-8. went for a more cutesy, pop princess kinda vibe~ shame about the pants look, i really liked it.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Basak said:

I thought this hairstyle was unavailable to purchase but I got it for 60 K-STARS today! Or am I being a total delulu and this is a kloset item?! 🤔

it is a kloset item 🤩
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @asta has that always been a kloset item?? I just noticed it because of this thread for the first time. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I did better with lighter outfits so Ill get back to that tomorrow. Was supper busy today tbt I didn’t try that much. Still ok in the rankings.
    You all came up with very creative looks 🎉🥰

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited March 2021

That’s a diamond collection outfit and it scored poorly and the other one is a fashion goal item and it still didn’t do good. The votes are rigged and it’s just based on luck and if glu wants you to have good scores or not. Plus everyone thinks their own looks are a 60 cause it’s their look and style. What’s cute to you it won’t be to someone else. So why even say something like that when we’re on a game where we all can get the same clothing? 
    @KkhElena @asta

I’m not gonna say that I don’t disagree that there isn’t anything suspicious with the votes results because I’ve seen plenty of my friends score really bad when they had very good looks! I myself have had plenty of bad scores since Paris- I haven’t hit a 50 in a while too compared to me scoring high scores in past sys-

my first post was a joke on the amount of people creating conspiracies within the forum, clearly the jokes didn’t land with people? as I said in my reply post, it’s all down to taste and every look is objective to what people like and what people don’t- as I said I disagree with some people complaining that they didn’t get high scores and that’s my opinion on what they chose to style in a styling game!

hope all is well and that you choose to reread my original post, my last line within it cemented that it was written for laughs! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I’m just really sad about these scores 🥺

• nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    "Infamous 60" indeed. I don't even know if I should be proud of my first sixty with the score drop that almost always happens like is it even legit? Come on now.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Love to post looks in the 30s and get called delusional...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @basak I noticed it like a week ago and was so surprised! It’s definitely a newer addition to the closet because it wasn’t in there for the last few years. PS your edit is beautiful 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @KaylaJ genuine question— were you tagged and called delusional? Cause if so, I didn't see.
    (the next bit is just in general, but I tagged you so I don't post twice) 

The thing is, yes we all know the votes are rigged, both high and low ones. But some people are obviously off theme and still score high and when they score low, they blame it on the rigged system, when it's obviously not that. That's all there is. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    edited March 2021
    Unwinter said:
    @KaylaJ genuine question— were you tagged and called delusional? Cause if so, I didn't see.

The thing is, yes we all know the votes are rigged, both high and low ones. But some people are obviously off theme and still score high and when they score low, they blame it on the rigged system, when it's obviously not that. That's all there is. 

I was not, but I am one of the people who believe in the "conspiracies" when it comes to voting. How could I not considering my doll has been found in the voting booth as much as it has been when they are not looks I submitted? Glu has never even explained how people get votes even if they submit in the final seconds or why the voting is much quicker in the final hours.

Brenhin can have an issue with people thinking they *always* deserve 50s or something, though I really don't see that, but why use the word "delusional" and claim people have tin foil hats on? It feels like it's demeaning people's real issues with the game.
    IOS

KaylaJ said:
    what I said was that people in this forum feel as tho they’re always gonna get high scores and that’s not the case, you clearly took this wrong because you read into it too deeply and felt as tho it had been targeted towards you! I’ve explained what I meant and people still choose to pick apart everything and ignore the point I was making- you very obviously also don’t understand humour as a light joke on the end?

i mean it’s insane that people came for a girl because she chose to use her own money on submitting extra for items she chose- but someone criticises dolls reactions to low scores and it’s the same call out- as usual this exposes the issues within this forum because some people seem to take criticism that isn’t praise as an insult.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Unwinter said:

I was not, but I am one of the people who believe in the "conspiracies" when it comes to voting. How could I not considering my doll has been found in the voting booth as much as it has been when they are not looks I submitted? Glu has never even explained how people get votes even if they submit in the final seconds or why the voting is much quicker in the final hours.

Brenhin can have an issue with people thinking they *always* deserve 50s or something, though I really don't see that, but why use the word "delusional" and claim people have tin foil hats on? It feels like it's demeaning people's real issues with the game.
    i- this is way over the top. he clearly did not mean it like that. but i agree with him. this forum is always making differently conspiracies with the voting. i agree, it’s sus. but some things said on here are way over the top about the votes. he stated one of the possible factors of voting, not all! 
    brenhin said:
    KaylaJ said:
    what I said was that people in this forum feel as tho they’re always gonna get high scores and that’s not the case, you clearly took this wrong because you read into it too deeply and felt as tho it had been targeted towards you! I’ve explained what I meant and people still choose to pick apart everything and ignore the point I was making- you very obviously also don’t understand humour as a light joke on the end?

i mean it’s insane that people came for a girl because she chose to use her own money on submitting extra for items she chose- but someone criticises dolls reactions to low scores and it’s the same call out- as usual this exposes the issues within this forum because some people seem to take criticism that isn’t praise as an insult.

Going after a new member because she bought some tickets is wrong. Plenty of us have done so, including some who say they do not and are later caught doing such. Your first post calling that out was fine. Your second post felt more like calling out people who were posting their low scores as "delusional" cause they believe in "conspiracies" and not questions we've had for years.

I'm sorry I don't see the joke in your posts, it's a forum and sometimes they will be missed, but I hope you understand that it felt like a shot at some of us who have been posting our bad scores and questioning why.
    IOS

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @KaylaJ I don't know if you've read the replies well but Brenhin already said he believes that the votes are rigged. The original comment is specifically for people who submit off theme looks, get low scores and then use the rigged thing as an excuse. If you don't do that, then it never was aimed at you.
    Also the last bit was also commented on, to try and make sure that the post comes off as a joke. Wasn't so successful apparently. Sorry Brenhin, can't be perfect with your looks and communication skills, gotta pick one 👀
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • InvidiaInvidia Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I somehow missed the memo about this being music-themed. Explains the low scores 😭
    Unwinter said:
    @KaylaJ I don't know if you've read the replies well but Brenhin already said he believes that the votes are rigged. The original comment is specifically for people who submit off theme looks, get low scores and then use the rigged thing as an excuse. If you don't do that, then it never was aimed at you.
    Also the last bit was also commented on, to try and make sure that the post comes off as a joke. Wasn't so successful apparently. Sorry Brenhin, can't be perfect with your looks and communication skills, gotta pick one 👀

As I mentioned in the post to Brenhin I apologize if I read it the wrong way. 
    IOS

The reason why the post seemed unnecessary and aimed towards a lot of people is because pretty much everyone who has posted their looks either recreated or took inspiration from different artist which would fit the theme. The only way that it would seem that the post would be fitting is if we were talking about the voting booth in which sometimes it can be a bit of a mess. Not only that but it did seem as if it was 'attacking' people who were complaining about the votes. Of course not every single one of our looks is gonna get high 50s but I highly doubt that everyone in this forum suddenly lost their personal styling technique a few months ago
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

Saw someone here use the sparkler with the guitar, and trying to recreate that broke my 30s streak so thank you!